Hey Sup Forums, the greatest state in the union is on its way out. Have a problem with it? Come talk about it then ey?

Hey Sup Forums, the greatest state in the union is on its way out. Have a problem with it? Come talk about it then ey?

reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/5du6dq/iama_leader_at_the_california_national_party_ama/

The leader of the California National Party is hosting an AMA right now

Washington here. Can you fags please take us and Oregon with you?

I'm down to be honest. You might want to ask Theo though. He's the man with a plan.

and a following of absolutely no one

I can see this ending in suicide

lol. youre funny

See ya.

Oh. We'll be sending your water bill with export tarifs from now on, though.

Honestly, I've liked the idea of Pacifica, California, Oregan, Washington and British Columbia, as a stand alone nation. The problem is the rest of the country won't let California go without a fight, it's the most important state.

are we going to meme california into it's own country? count me in!

Canada has offered to be Washington, Oregon, and California for the amount of the remaining national debt, as well as California is trying to do it on its own. Oregon filed for a vote in 2018 on seceding but quickly removed it the next day, saying it may re-file when things (i.e. protests) have calmed down. Good luck, bros, would love to see these states be a part of Canada

fight me faggit

buy*

The rest of the country is just fine with california exit (caxit, pronounced cat shit)

No fucking way you are taking the rest of the coast with you, that is where the iphones get delivered

ITT: Edgy califags that can't change their own oil talking about revolution

Califag here. Fuck that! let me pack my shit, I dont want to be stuck on Cuck Feminist land!

>greatest state
>literally nofunds
>full of pedophile kikes
>one of the most restrictive states in the union
yeah nah you can get the fuck out, it'll save us the paperwork when the whole cesspool snaps off the US and sinks into the ocean with the next set of earthquakes.

Nah. We'll just turn off the water. The Colorado river will finally be able to get to the ocean again since LA won't be drinking it dry.

Oooh, that's right. Ya'll forgot that SoCal was originally a desert, didn't you. HA! You think bottled water is expensive now? Just wait. It'll cost more than gasoline after ya'll leave.

No shit, I love everyone from California thinks it's so great but it's really not. Housing is fucking ridiculous and there really isn't a lot of good paying jobs for average joes. Hell, they don't even have enough water for all the people there. Starting off a country who is dependent on another countries water supply is just a stupid idea IMO

lol democrats will never win the election again if this happened. no one even cares about your shitty state. the only thing is has to offer is celeb entertainment, and we could get movies and shows without having your beaner harboring civilization attached to ours.

You will be a second world country ruled by the top in less than 20 years of leaving the US. After the celebs, and working class realize how bad it is they will try to get citizenship and move to the Sourth East and Mid West and California will be Mexico 2.0.

You can't take Oregon though. We need micro breweries.

shhh! we have to get them excited about leaving first.

I hate to say I partly agree with you. I would still stay in Cali if it left the US.

Don't forget their energy consumption. Even with nuclear power they need to import most of the electricity they need to run their AC in the summer

the USA, the UNITED states of america is the world's most powerful country by far. the last thing to do is to break apart. rome had its day, britain had its day, this is your day, don't fucking ruin it.

>being this retarded

If we managed to remove Califnornia and Everyone in it this second from the US we would only benefit. We would pull our military bases out and have them in Oregon and Nevada.

>CA exits with WA and OR
>Democrats loose 80+ electoral points
>States get filled with spics
>States collapse under financial burdens due to high spending, taxation, and poor immigration policy
>wash, rinse, repeat

I'mokaywiththis.jpg

California born here. Have family history that goes back before CA was even a state through the Alaxanders. As well as history in America that I can track back prior to 1776.
Try and secede the state and people like me will be here to hang your treasonous ass. Over a 3rd of the state voted red fuck stick, don't try and dick over 10 million people because the new president won't let your gardener stick around.
We haven't even been able to split the state in 2 how the fuck you expect to be a nation?

California produces most of the food for this country

>being that retarded, that's you!

This aint about the election. Also, my family history in California goes back to before California was even a state. there was a book written on my family so yeah. We're doing this

lol. try eating just corn and get back to me

Cool.

You can try all you want but I think there are plenty people itching for an excuse to get violent and the ones with all the guns arnt up on the Calexico idea.
We can rinse wash repeat this whole civil war thing but no one won the last one.

There's a reason the mid-west is called "The Breadbasket of the Nation"

Get violent then. No balls

California can GTFO there's nothing of value there.

>California in charge of providing its people with its own supply of water

Hahahahahhaha

yeah, where else are we going to get all of that high fructose corn syrup that we use in pretty much everything that makes you fat?

everybody knows all of our food comes from mexico

So? You don't think there are vast amounts of fertile land sitting fallow in states making up an area 15 times larger than your state? You really believe every place is as congested as your shithole? You live off the backs of those mexicans, rip them off on their wages, and act like you are a good person for doing it. Fuck you, dude