£89 million for the best young midfielder in the world and one of the biggest talents of all time with a great all...

>£89 million for the best young midfielder in the world and one of the biggest talents of all time with a great all round game and exceptional skill who will eventually settle in and start producing

Enjoy your memes while you can

Who?

>Man Utd have paid over 150 million pounds for pogba and martial.

They could have bought messi for that much probably.

£505,000 for Peter Schmeichel, one of the best goalkeepers Man United ever had.

Now let's compare 89 million to 505k, shall we ?

>one hundred million pounds for the black ryan mason

Dabby Doo

>He cost more than two Agueros

*dabs* in approval

Mario Balotelli

>One hundred and ten MILLION pounds for dabbing Djemba Djemba

>130 Million Pounds (sterling) for the youtube savvy Jack Colback

>200 billion of old Lire for the midfield Balotelli

All United's best players cost nothing and aren't Johnny Foreigners though.

ABU's know Pogba will find form and become a dominant midfielder for the next decade so they're just enjoying this brief period to make fun of him now while they can

>All United's best players cost nothing and aren't Johnny Foreigners though

Niggers prime at 24.We are unironically witnessing Pogba's prime

That was a very long time ago, money in football and the transfer market were extremely different back then

For that much money, you should get a player that will take you to the Champions League final and win it, like Bale. Pogba is not that kind of player. Man United and Mouyes fell so easily into a marketing trap.

They could probably get Kante, Modric and Pjanic

>implying Bale can dab half as well as Pogba

>Juventus fans, several top football scouts at several clubs and people who actually watch Serie A regularly sing Pogba's praises
>He has a few bad games at a new team and is shit

>230 million pounds for a blackened Lee Nguyen

According to Kante they did actually try to sign him and activated his release clause but after speaking to both Mourinho and Conte he went with Chelsea

>Mouyes

Don't be stupid.

That was a different time. Prices have gone up by an insane amount since then. Also Schmeicel was bought from Brondby as a promising prospect, while Pogba was bought from Juventus as a relatively well-established and hyped star.

The point is even if he was good, he's not the sort to change a game and win one on his own and for £150M you'd expect a lot more for your money instead of a social media tycoon who can dab

>Mourinho cries, whines, blames everybody but himself and will throw players under the bus
>Conte actually shows passion and drive, accepts responsibility and actively tries to improve players

I know who I'd rather play for

>2.6 trillion vietnamese dongs for unfunny balotelli

This shit couldn't be fabricated, how THE FUCK does Juventus always get away with it?

2bh I can't imagine anyone wanting to play for Chelsea scum or Mouyes

I still think Pogba is good and obviously brings a good amount of hype/marketing that is unmatched by anyone in football that isn't Neymar but damn

For 90 million they could have bought a midfield 3 of Kante, Pjanic, and Gomes this summer

>receive one hundred billion shekels for dabbing Sissoko
>replace with a just as good midfielder that can score FKs as well who you stole from your title rivals for a mere 30 million yuros

Top tier business right there.

>SAF plays mother fucking RAFAEL in midfield over Pogba
>everyone thinks he's just being an ass
>turns out it's the other way around
>Pogba demands *guaranteed* playing time written into his contract
>SAF tells him to gtfo
>everyone remembers it as the biggest footballing mistake ever made by mankind
>for some fucking reason
BUT
>Why would SAF not want to play him? >Why would his agent try and cuck Sir Alex Fucking Ferguson into giving him playtime?
[spoiler]because Pogba is actually shit[/spoiler]

But he does?
France wouldn't have made it anywhere in any competition from U18s on if he wasn't in it

>one hundred and fifty eight million of her majestys Australian dollars for Mark Milligan with a degree in media and arts

every one who watched SarieA regularly always said that he's not worth those money and he was carried by the other midfielder, and also that he couldnt play DM, and for now that's correct

I hate him and Utd but Ferguson is the GOAT because he didn't tolerate shit like this. Also ridiculous how he got wins out of those lineups in his last few years.

>carried Pogba for years yet a lot of casual football fans still barely know who Marchisio is

kind of makes you consider the situation

enjoyed this one desu

marchisio would be more recognized if he wasn't made of porcelain

He was so bad at the EURO, griezmann is way better

>Pjanic, and Gomes

why would any of these players play for United knowing the club they play for now?

I feel like people always neglect to think on step ahead when saying things like this just for the banter of saying "they could've bought x, y, z for that money, huehue"

I still feel like it was yesterday
Footy used to be fucking great
>playing Rio Ferdinand as a midfielder because you're that fucked
>holy shit it actually works
now you can just go and buy 5 midfielders, you know, just in case

somebody once put it to me like this:
>most managers would change lineups or strategy against stronger competition
>SAF would change lineups against Aston Villa just to fuck with them

and then
>conning the world into thinking your players are talented
>Wes Brown playing for England
>Arsenal actually paying a transfer fee for Mikael Silvestre

He was the maddest lad of all, SAF

>350.000.000 zenny for Aly Cissokho's conjoined twin

>le black Schneiderlin man
>le less reliable but slightly taller Kante man
>le dabbing Sissoko man

>Best Charlton Law
>Johnny Foreigners

Nope

spot on fuggin kek

>Best
Irish
>Law
Scottish

JFs, lad. It's an English team/league.

>Schneiderlin
completely forgot he existed for a moment there

is Michael Carrick RIP?? feel like United would be foolish to pass up on
>le sideways/backy passy man

>all live on the same fucking island
>thinks they're different because they have some cockfag fights among themselves

kek

>Double the cost of an Apache helicopter

Top kek

>Twelve thousand Chevrolet Camaros for fancy Kleberson

i've been calling him midfield balotelli since the 2014 world cup and people get mad as fuck, glad to see them wake up finally

verratti is the best young midfielder

I don't follow EPL, how's he been doing?

Anonymous, played as a DM tho

invisible in all games so far

he's great but not 100 gazillion great

>DM
why?
what the fuck is Mou thinking?

It's called money laundering

>tfw you spent your teen years working on passing and defensive skills to impress scouts
>tfw you should have learnt how to dab and get the "freshest trim" to get scouted

feels bad man

He is big and black so he must be the next Vieira

>Two Gulfstream G650's for dabbing Jake Livermore

it's just money laundering. Just like art

>what the fuck is Mou thinking?
It's even funnier mate

hes playing DM so fellani can push forward

Mourinho being Mourinho

Mikel was actually considered a great attacking midfield talent before Mourinho got his hands on him

>People genuinely think Pogba is a poor player with no talent whatsoever and only hyped up because he dabs

baka desu senpai *100emoji*

it's just that if you spend that kind of money for someone, you'd think it's because you think they're great at their role not because you think they'd be great elsewhere

Ramirez was also an attacking player until mou turned him into a defensive one. He was black too mmm...

he's literally nigel reo coker with stepovers and dabs and shit hair lad

>110 million for the same smug nigging, however dabbing Ousmane N'Doye

This kills the neurons.

>600 billion yen for a baguette eating Paulinho

>Most Man Utd fans don't give a shit about the meme because they know he'll start performing soon

Stay mad, ABU's

340k a week for the dabbing veron

>mad

this post fergie era has literally been the best time to be an ABU

>mad
>over a ludicrous amount being spent on the black steven naismith
nothing to be mad about here sonny, it's great. i hope you buy loads more average players for grossly inflated prices tbqh

>biggest scam in history of football transfers
>meme

>120 million for a home-owning Bebe

imagine if manure had spent all that money in good players, they might have even won against poop's city

Juventus fans say he's good? Well fuck me, what was I thinking.

I hope mou keeps misusing him

He's stubborn to the point of insanity. Trust me, the worlds most expensive player is a DM now.

>900 milions croatian kuna for a tall Kenenisa Bekele

I'm not sure why Mourinho even bought him. If he was planning on playing with two defensive midfielders, why not buy Kante?

Because Kante actually, literally and seriously snubbed him to work with Conte.

>16 trillion dollars for the dabbing jay jay okocha

>1.8 billion Mexican pesos for the instagran Gareth Barry

He tried but Kante didn't fall for the >Mouyes meme

Assuming you're not attached to either club (don't care about prestige) and the money would be the same who would you rather play for; Conte or Mourinho?

you pronounced 200million euro sterling for the black hamez milner wrong

Pre-2015 I'd probably go with Mourinho because he seemed like such an ambitious guy that was just misunderstood. Now I'd pick Conte 10 times out of 10.

Both managers are probably tempting as a player if you get to chose though.
>has cute accents
>genuinely cares about their players
>good, cemented tactics that'll win you games
>fantastic motivators

Etc etc.. Only difference is Mourinho has shown time and time again that he can not to save his fucking life maintain anything good with a team in the long run. Wether it be opposition managers finding him out, him pissing too many people off (inside and outside of the club) or he just loses his momentum (of which all 3 happened with Chelsea last season) it always goes to shit in the end.

>two trillions of yen for a refugee of the Zimbabwe Gorilla War

>tfw i started the Pogba = Midfield Balotelli

Feels influential mang

>All the jewnited customers in this thread weren't even born when djemba djemba was playing

What did they mean by this?

Genuinely interested. I get that they're trying to cuck Valbuena even further but what part does Pogba having the smallest play?

You were saying?

When is he going to start performing? In the big game against City? In a relatively unimportant game against lesser opposition? Maybe next game?

>Mouyes
>Dabbing Sissoko

>losing to the liverpool of the netherlands

>OP

>470 million polish zloty for the instagram using Keiron Dyer with pink meme boots and le lightning bolt hair

>after losing to liverpool last year
You cant make this shit up

For the same price they could have bought

Gomes Gundogan
Kante

Instead they got a black Fabien Delph

Unfair comparison desu.

Balotelli is a good, funny lad. Pogba is an asshat.

Underrated kek