I just ate 15g of nutmeg and am beginning to regret it

I just ate 15g of nutmeg and am beginning to regret it

Any of you done it and know what I can expect from the high? I know it takes a few hours to come on

Thanks Sup Forums

You seem underaged.

Horrible nausea/vomiting, sweating, and a scary as fuck paranoia. Just buy real drugs next time. I hope you don't have convulsions.

I'm actually a 22-year-old college student who did it because I'm procrastinating writing a 3500-word report due next week

What the hell is wrong with kids these days? Just buy weed ffs.

Seem? It's obvious. OP, what the fuck is your Mom gonna say when she wants to make apple pie and her nutmeg is gone?

15g of nutmeg is a highly dangerous. If you regret it now you really need to go get charcoal/stomach pump at A&E

I used to work with a guy, he was in prison for 15 years, starting working in the same shit hole i was when he first got out, i was like 16 at the time. 2nd job i ever had. He told me about nutmeg. Apparently they do it alot in prison. Its just "something" to do. I never tried it, but he would tell me stories of having to eat ALOT of it, and the high wasn't that great...

So.. you won't die...
Your just a retard

Prepare for a vivid and heavily-hallucinated experience and a terrible, groggy tiresome comedown

OP LISTEN TO ME, IT IS NOT WORTH IT, AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS RUN TO A TOILET AND INDUCE VOMITING IT REALLY IS NOT WORTH IT

agree go get some weed or some, you can't get high of wallmart nutmeg, you have to grind the actuall muts

you'll prob throw it all up before you'll feel anything

if you broke and you want trip go eat cactus, much more healthy safe and fun

The dosage of nutmeg that has enough myristicin for you to feel the effects of is close to the LD50 dosage, so I'd suggest you write down how much you took with a permanent marker on your wrist along with when you took it, and call a buddy to tripsit, so that if you have heart failure that someone who is actually still in reality can at least call an ambulance. Anticholinergics will turn your life into a creepypasta for a few hours, and in the case of nutmeg, it can last anywhere from 12-24 hours. It's less of something to have a trip with as it is something that creates an existential crisis for the kids that take it that normally makes them reevaluate their life choices, and at the very least might give them a valuable lesson as to why legal highs are normally permitted to remain legal, since the side effects and risks normally outweigh anything positive that might make them try it again.

this

Once your done with your "trip" your going to have a hard time with your gender role. This is exactly how all these genders got started. Idiots eatting nutmeg

Damn dude, nutmeg is fine but the amount you need to get a fucking nuts (lel) body high is enough to make you feel like fucking shit, so ride this bitch out and probably don't smoke weed during it. Afterwards just get some pot my dude

Sarina used to be called Shaun, until nutmeg.

Nutmeg, not even once.

All these nutmeg cucks thinking gender isn't binary

Male cuttlefish are known to seek out nutmeg in their habitat for the feminine penis dizzying high it produces

Faces of nutmeg

Good luck OP, that's all I'm going to say.

Yeah, a kid.

fucking made me KEK

He did science, we now know how these stupid fucks get genders mixed up and think there are more then 2

Ironic part is i'm trans

If you survive go buy real drugs kid...

former nutmeg user/abuser
1800-nut-megs

>3500-word report

so 2 hours worth of effort? man I really hope you never have to write a masters's thesis

never done it :') Avid weed smoker though

Oh, dear...

What to expect:
- abdominal pain
- agitation
- chest pain
- coldness of extremities
- deliriousness
- delirium
- difficulty breathing
- dizziness
- fear of death
- hyperactivity
- increased body temperature
- rapid pulse
- restlessness

Good luck to you, sir. You will never do this again, trust me ;-)

15g of cinnamon works better, imo. Much better high. Just make sure to inhale once it's in your mouth.

You gonna die boi

>3500
Motherfucker I have to write 4000 every two days summarizing a book written by a NIGGER FEMINIST. It almost gives me a stroke to do, but not the stroke you're about to endure

just did it, not even one minute i already feel the vibes

You can absolutely die from Nutmeg. I dont know if you realize this but "a lot" isn't an accurate measurement or dosage.
>also, you're*

the powder nutmeg you buy at the super is not the thing that gets you high, get the nuts and grind them fresh yourself, the high is actually great abit scary if you not into this

grind them and make a soup, put some other shit in it dont choke on it like addicted fuck that trys to get high

grate advice user also check um

Lol activated charcol taste like shit. I enjoy seeing peoples reaction when i give it to them lolol

op is probably shitting bricks atm by all these comments

Trying it now. Thanks user. This Sup Forums thing is a great way to get a lot of valuable information. Pic unrelated.

get paid sweet pupper

i used to write funny stuff to my teacher aswell, my shit was sexual thats why my parents loves my grades

>usually asked mother to switch school before fuck them

get paid pupper

ahhhhh legal highs
i bought nutmeg but havent tried it yet. trips last for a few days.i prefer smoking salvia. bought it online from avalonmagicplants. great shop, had a fantastic trip for 5 minutes. don't waste your time with nutmeg

omfg you all miss my FUCKING point
if it already grained nutmeg you can throw it in your carry not in your bowl
>get fresh nut
>grind
>put in boiled water
>drink

aren't you supposed to smoke it though?