Anyone want to post her nudes on her FB?

Anyone want to post her nudes on her FB?

I would I post her nudes on facebook? My friends and family would be wondering wtf I'm doing all of a sudden and right ahead of Thanksgiving.

No sir!

Really?

Ill do it op. I give no fucks

Kik?

Here is one

Post another

You really think things through, man.

Post nudes and we'll consider it.

Must have had a change of heart

Also post her facebook link op. Ill also do it

Post the screen shot

go for it.

FOR THE LULZ!

She might have the most square jaw I have ever seen on a woman.

And she's overweight

>5/10
>would only bang if drunk

Any more pics

Did anyone do it?

I have her fb up on my phone rn, no results yet.

Let's have some moar nudes while we wait.

OP post more nudes so we can drop the hammer on this crimson chin

Bumping

Another

Bumping for more nudes

Set your alarm, it could be a while...

Dude post her Kik so we can raid her

snap

Scroll up. The screen shot of her FB is there

Bump

there must be more

Not posting Showing any more until someone mans up and puts that shit on her page

No one heh? Yer all faggets

Jesus. This isn't going to go well.

not exactly on her page but good enuff! any replies ?

Cmon

gg ignored

This fucking madman

waiting for response...

Bump

How about posting it under her shared Video?
That would Be Great haha

wasn't that hard , don't pussy out guys

ps. will reply if she does

The absolute madman

Two threads like this in one day.

I found a girl on backpage who also has a PlentyofFish profile. Anyone up for a dox n expose?

ew.

More nudes. Will post on her page.

Bump

Let here's another

Where did you put it?

deleted post

Oh my god send it to her boyfriend

deleted allready. Shes perma on FB right now.

Anymore Ashley nudes?

So you fucktards spend so much time trying to get nudes and then you do this to the poor girl whos done nothing wrong and probably just doesn't wanna fuck you as you're a cuck. Think if this was your daughter before you go doing this crap. People kill themselves over shit like this. Fucking idiots.

Only a cuck would say something like that

Good one man

what a mad fag you are

>>>redirecting to plebbit, please wait

Shut up ashley

Women can be stupid; they think their nudes are under lock and key and won't end up anywhere beyond the phones of the guys who are lucky to see them. They're even more stupid if they send out nudes to fuck buddies or random guys they can't even trust (and possibly even deserve it sometimes to have it thrown in their faces to show how stupid they are).

why do you even bother to post this in a Sup Forums thread?

lol

More nudes!

Who the fuck linked her to the thread - dumb fucks

thumbs up

when your face gets a nude from a chick its a compliment, she sends you nudes cause she wants to deepthroat your sorry dick.

Show them to your mate, to all the lads, upload them to Sup Forums, but what is the fucking use of uploading it to her FB potentially ruining her career? Are you a fucking feminist or something ?

You know she will never compliment anyone with nudes ever again because of some dickcheese 12year old fat kid from iowa

FUCK i missed it

Can someone plsss just Post them under her Profile pic ? I need to laugh rn

bump for interest

If the part about her "never complimenting with nudes ever" because of this is true, it's not a tragic loss; the Sup Forumstards crank out nudes daily of other women about as stupid as her and engage in shenanigans about as bad as this. She's not a perfect 10 and she'll likely be back at it after lying low for a while; very seldom do girls become "smarter" or wise up overnight.

As for her career: her stupidity is also highlighted by the fact that her FB is almost public domain short of being able to like and comment on pics. Sup Forums's just exploiting this - I'm not an advocate for ruining lives, but sometimes it takes embarrassing someone to make a point.

Also, checkum.

Ah, figured something like that

It's pretty fucked up, but they shouldn't be stupid enough to send nudes with their faces in it

I think about the Fappening and the celebs who tried denying the authenticity of their nudes every time I see someone post something like this; so true

/thread?

That ended quickly

Never send noods bitch, or deal with it.
You are the fuucking idiot.

exactly