Cuck thread

Cuck thread
>cucks most your wives or gfs and bulls will say how they would fuck them. I'll go first

i guess i'd fugg her i guess xDD

which one and what would you do to her?

Sister, always had the hots for her but she's a total pseudointelectual bitch, she needs to be punished hard.

Would fuck her while she plays that violin for me then I'd nut her her throat and make her eat it

Right titty fuck her

Right is my gf, what would you do to her?
>she cucks me a lot

Piece of cake for her, i've actually heard her getting fucked by her ex screaming/cryng WHILE playing the violin.

Needless to say i was strangely aroused.

What would you do to my gf?
>>>>

Tie her from the neck and make the other girl bite her lips, while i spit over her face and fuck her mid-air holding her legs up, i will not let her take a break, ill fuck her till she faints and then spank her and going brutally all over her anus, no less than bleeding from her hole is expected, cum all over her fainted mouth and spit again on her face, caress her hair and remind her i'll be back in a few minutes to remind her she's my bitch only, my personal cumdumpster and she's worth nothing more than that. Make the other girl insult her in the meanwhile

She's not as white as I usually go for, but I'd fuck her. My only rule is no bi cucks, too many want to touch my dick (usually more than touch, tbh).

i mean, sweet sweet love in missionary position, for the sole purpose of procreation.

I'd ask her to give me the info for her friend who is worth fucking.

I'm not like that I do as the bull says if you want more pics of my girl like me @ sh143786

idk wtf is wrong with modern society that cucking is actually a thing?

I mean Im not bashing yer fetish its just that its propably the most unnatural fetish to have since its basically an individual wanting to be the beta that doesn't get to impregnate a female

Would love to see that happen

Is that kik?

tecnically, its way more possible that its happening right now than the possibility of you having a chance with her

Please be nice to my daughter and her petite ass.

Yes

>she cucks me a lot
Greentext.

her teeth turn me on so much, i know its probably weird as fuck but a want her to suck me off and bite down on the base of my dick while shes blowing me

Dear god, look this noose.

I'll get atcha later. I don't keep kik on my iPhone, I have a burner Android for that kind of shit. Where are you located, by the way?

Texas

I'm dating her just don't get to fuck her

i'd start off just letting her suck me and jerk me off, those sweet lips wrapped around my cock those eyes looking up, hot mouth sucking me down, good girl, then lay her on the bed, head dangling down, slide into her mouth and facefuck her, pumping my cock into her mouth and throat as she gags as i play with and slap her tits, groping them, pinching her nipples as i fuck her sweet mouth. then flip her over butt up, hair pulled back pushing those tits out as i slide into her tight pussy, feeling it sink all the way in, looking at her cute face struggling in the mirror, and seeing my camera set up to record the whole thing, as i spank her ass and grope it, fucking her deeper, harder, stretching her tight pussy, watching her as i pound her, fingers moving between her ass, rubbing her little hole, won't be little for long, forcing my cock all the way into her pussy as i push my finger to open up her asshole, so tight, squeezing in, feels so good, i pull out my cock and rub it with it dripping from her juices, her face has the look of please god no, and yells out as i start to push against it, so tight, barely opening up, pushing harder as she wails, tears from her eyes, having to push harder as it stretches, harder still grabbing her hips to pull her against me as the tip pops in, once it does that it's push push push as her asshole swallows my cock, pushing ever deeper and fucking her tight ass, spanking it as i do, pumping deeper and deeper as my cock swells, she lays almost limp from exhaustion, i fuck it deeper faster, i say good girl....... pushing as deep as i can as i blow my seed deep into her ass, she really is a good girl

hot girl, love her

I bet she's sucking a longer dick than yours in this moment, try calling her and hear for yourself.

Holy shit, I'm in Austin. We might could make this happen.

fag is right

and she loves you too. anyone else wanna join?

no face no fap, gtfo with your below average generic semi-butnotinthegoodway-chubby basic hoe

sexy fucking girl, enjoyed writing about her, thx for additional pic, she would be a hot tight fuck

second this face, nobody wants to see a decapitated blub

send me your gf-wife-fiance-sister-daughter-mother pics and ill tell wwid to them kik:tenyashaa

damn sexy girl right there

more of right, in pink this time

anyone else wwyd?

be gentle

whoever the girl in blue is, she's damn hot

i'd push her into the water

>gently

heres blue

she is amazing, really asking for a good deep facefuck

From left to right 1-4, shove off #1, tit fuck #4 while #2 gives me a blowjob, have #3 sit on my face

My gf, who wants her?

post more, might consider

get her drunk, back home, starts off all nice, feeling up, bj, fuck her from behind balls deep while spanking that ass while she moans like a dirty whore, fingering her ass while filling her, then have her on her knees hands behind back, mouth wide open, and fill it full of cum for her to swallow then suck me clean

Her pussy

i wanna suck on, bite, slap your gf's tits, oh and pinch and tug on those nips

that looks very tasty and ready to be wrecked.. go on

Be gentle with my petite little bunny she's easily hurt

Her from behind

my sister, wanna fuck her bad, don't have any more revealing pics though

ok guys i had a bookmark of this video and i lost it , it was on motherless...

The video starts with a guy arriving his place and through a hole he can see his wife giving a blowjob, then she comes out, face full of cum, and the husband confronts her telling her that she has to give him a blowjob now, which she does
its the best cuck video ever

Do any of you have sauce?????

oh yeah she can stay just like that, i'll just slide the panties to one side and fuck her hard, slap that ass til she can barely hold herself up, fingering her butt before finding out how deep she can take it in that nice ass of her

if ever there was a face that needs jamming full of cock, it's this one

do my little sister

i wanna tear into that asshole and stretch it like it's never been stretched before, i wanna fill that thing up and make her never forget it

Don't go too deep she might gag and that's not ladylike

then i hope she has a good gag reflex because i'd take it deep between those lips, she'll have to learn to control herself, like a lady, but that face is gonna get fucked, along with the rest of her

she can ride my cock in her ass so i can gain access to this beauties, slapping them, squeezing them sucking into my mouth and tugging on those nips with my teeth

If someone wants to share private stuff, kik me at JackJacker88

No you can't penetrate her tight virgin innocence, you would tear her and make her sad and sore :(

oh she's gonna have her cherry popped today, i'll lay her back and tie her wrists back and to the bed, exploring her body, sucking on her tits, playing with them, fingering and eating out her pussy, seeing just how sweet she tastes, pretty good i think, pushing my fingers up inside of her, she's juicy, she might be ripe for cherry pickin'

i wanna see those titties bounce as your gf rides me, feeling her ass stretched out, her pussy dripping down my cock, moaning like a whore, biting sucking her tits, slapping them, bad gf of yours is gonna get fucked and cum good i think

She would never accept intercourse from such a barbarian she would simply say no to you and strut her perfect butt away.

Forgot to ask which one would you pick

We'd both like that

love seeing her ass and pussy open for inspection like this, you could watch as her asshole was stretched and stuffed around my cock, as she rides me, moaning, her tits and nipples a lil red from all the slapping, biting, tugging, hand around her throat, gripping a little, as she gets closer, more intense, as her face reddens but moans even more

Where would you cum?

she would be tied up, she's not strutting anything away, and after hearing her soft slutty moans she tried to hide while i was eating out and fingering her virgin pussy i don't think she would anyway, pressing my fingers inside her wet tight pussy, massaging her clit with my thumb rubbing my cock against those lips her nipples hard, pushing those lips open ready

to cum, i'd have to have her bent over, asshole stuffed as deep as it was possible to be and fill it up, if we go for a round 2, then face and tits would have to get a nice covering

Please don't make my little bunny orgasm, I never could, just leave her alone and don't you dare even spill an ounce of your filthy seed in her or on her. It would sully her

vampire fetish sigh

Can someone please break into my house and force me to watch as they assrape my little sister?

taking requests. I have a new gf so I've been decreasing my selection but I still have a lot

Id love to rape her tight asshole as she screams for help

just do it

she's got her legs wrapped up around me encouraging me in, i think this virginity is about to be popped, pushing between those lips entering her, she's tight, but her legs around me are pulling me into her, slowly, pussy expanding, stretching around my cock, as she's panting, in anticipation, sucking on her titties as i press in, against that wall of virginity, feeling it stretch, her fingernails along my back, she definitely wants it popping, and popping good

Please do. I want her to scream and cry and look to me for help. But I'll be tired up and can't do anything but watch.