Sup Sup Forums I recently got told i'm no "no fun" and "lazy" in the bedroom, by my girlfriend. She's totally right...

Sup Sup Forums I recently got told i'm no "no fun" and "lazy" in the bedroom, by my girlfriend. She's totally right, I suck and I have no idea what to do. we only recently started to get sexual as i'm only just legal in my country. I'm hoping it's just because i'm inexperienced as she's the first girl I've ever been with and not that I just naturally suck.

Can someone give me a crash course on how to finger a girl, how to give head to a girl and what do while having sex to make a girl have the most fun?

man i wish i could help you but i've never really had a girlfriend.

Get a new girlfriend. If she's saying shit like that straight away after beginning to be sexual with you she is way to demanding, not to mention overly critical in a hurtful way. Not worth it.

she said it in a joking way, she doesn't seem to mind it. I just wish i sucked less to make it better for her.

Just ask what she likes, wants and how to do it.

dubs of truth.
this was really a bad place to ask this question. Sup Forums is full of 40 year old wizards

hey user, i was in your position a few months ago so i know the feel. MY biggest piece of advice would be to listen to your girl while yuore perfoming anything sexual. If she sounds like shes enjoying something keep doing it, if not try something else. and be sure to mix it up girls will get bored if you do the same thing

this

Here's some good advice
Take two lines of coke, pound a 5 hour energy, and tap into your animal instincts.

girls are kind of easy to pleasure. give her what she wants, when she least expects it. and dont ever do, what she tells you to do

In specific:
If youre fingering her, try curving your finger(s) upward, also try speeding up and slowing down randomly, make sure shes wet enough before doing anything fancy though to avoid any pain.

some people are made for some things.

some people are made for programming.

some people are made for arts.

some people are made for being good in bed.

OP is good only for whining and posting on Sup Forums.

>ITT whining kid bitch

she sounds like a bitch. but literally ask her what she likes, not that difficult.

OP here. I also have a second question. she gave me head for the first time yesterday but even after a solid hour of going at it, I still couldn't cum. it wasn't that i didn't enjoy it because it felt super good but I just couldn't finish. anybody else experience anything like this? is it normal?

no, it's not normal, and you're retarded.

/thread

yeah its normal OP it happens all the time, help her out a little if needed or try more lubrication (shower works great)

the best advice is to enjoy yourself with her body.

if you aren't having fun, she isn't having fun.

The G point is located, 2-3 centimeters in the vag, on the upper side. Get your finger on it and make fast movements with a light pressure. Add your tongue on her clit and she'll be done

protip: she only knows you are boring by comparison

Ask her what she's into and what turns her on. Look up online tips. Talk dirty. Fuck her mind not her pussy.

All generic answers but they're true. Start with a dirty board game or something.

>G point
Lmfao kill yourself

>"no fun" and "lazy"

implying sex was something about Performance, Fun and Being Proactive.

Just dump her.

She's only the typical spoiled girl who just got bored by her new toy.

some guys can't cum from bj's.

shes either very boring with it, (and you aren't fucking her face ;at least gently) or its mental on your part.

Every girl is different.

most girls like to get oral. Ignore guide in men's magazines. Best way to give oral:

Start making out
Slowly work down the body, pause on the breasts and get nips hard
When you get to pussy, kiss the inner thighs for a while
Then kiss / lick labia
When you start licking lick the clit over and over again in a steady fashion until she cums. Some girls like their clit bit or sucked on.

The only way I've been able to cum from a bj is if I was really warmed up from sex or a handjob first.

If you've never done anything sexual and you've been masturbating 2x a day for ~18 years, then yeah its normal. Took a while for my gf to be able to finish me too. It just means your body isn't accustomed to another person's touch.
As far as that goes, stop jacking off and you'll be fine. The more she does it the more you'll get used to get and not yourself.

As for being boring, try being rough. I've had sex with 2 people, a one night stand and my gf of 5 years. In my experience, girls like you to take charge, act dominant, and treat them like a slut. The rougher you are, the better. Push her into bed and mount her, thrust as hard as you can while choking a little, and don't ask her to change positions, tell her to bend over and push her into position. And ask her what she likes and wants.

you say bullshit
@op
do you do foreplay? you should lick her, than she blows your cock, so your dick stays hard because licking can be annoying, play with her clit with your fingers, just google how to finger a girl. Most girls do like dirty talk, so talk with her when having sex, like do you like it hard, baby? and than slap her ass while fucking her if you do it doggy, in general woman dont want to ride you because it is going in the muscles. try to to start slow and go faster. this are my experiences so far btw my English is shit sorry