Hypnotism for me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t57okBTSqyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Embarrassed girls

No need to hijack the thread

just bumping

You didn't even wait a minute between a few of them

I've been into this for a while now. Want to learn how to do it myself. Any experience practicing on others?

moar!

Start a new thread

poster count didn't go up samefag

Yeah I've been doing it here and there for a while, I can tell you now that with having a fetish for it, you really have a lot of what you need to start doing it with subjects.

kek, it wasn't me

Moar

Thread already dead

doesnt take "that" long, read some books about it. main thing is rapport and your confidence. You can say and do literally anything to hypnotise someone.

I got some ex's and other friends into it by just asking em if they wanna try a relaxation hypnosis session. No pressure on them if they actually trance or not and they always come out feeling good. A couple of sessions and a week or two and you can be putting people under like a champ.

And because rapport is a big part of hypnosis too once you have one or two friends that'll go under it becomes easier and easier to put other people under. Once someone sees you put someone else out with a *click* they're almost halfway there.

It's the induction part that really seems like it's hard. The suggestions and other things like that aren't that bad. I don't enjoy the staged stuff, though. Pic related. Ludella Hahn. Fake as hell.

Mooooooooar

wrong thread m8

Monster chicks.

Like the guy above said, once you do it a few times you'll get the hang of it, and you'll start to be able to tell what is working and what isn't, just make sure to get plenty of feedback from your subjects.

If you're nervous about doing it with people you know then try some relaxation sessions with randoms or online friends, if you can voice chat then you're fine.

Yeah it needs to be the read deal for me as well, (besides when it comes up in shows and movies)

Pictures like this:
Tongue/Mouth fetish

I wanna get as good as Lex one day. I really appreciate his work.

I'm dead

Agreed his stuff is the best, I wish I was that good too.

Don't worry though you don't need to be an expert to hypnotize, and once you get it to work, it hit's your fetish like it's never been hit before.

youtube.com/watch?v=t57okBTSqyk

Kaa...

The OG hypnofetish creator, pic related was mine

sauce?

armpits and futanari.

Awwww shiiieetttt :D

10/10 fetish

bump