How it's like to have a gf?

how it's like to have a gf?

It was intense and interesting up and downs the first 4 yearsvdue to her having borderline personality disorder. She went a year abroad, and now im bored cause i realized i can do better plus she got fat.

gay

Depends on the GF, but most of the time it's nice. Smells good, affection, regular sex, makes food sometimes, listen to your shitty day, play videogames together.

Imagine having a friend around all the time, who occasionally you have sex with, but you have to deal with all their personal shit and baggage.

>Married, been with her for 5 years now.

Like a bag of potatochips. You dont want it to end

It's ok I guess. Kinda hard cause we have to keep it a secret (she's married)

I don't remember anymore. I only get summoned as the fuck boy. Then the "I'm going to make it work with x" and a week and a half later getting the text to done over at 2am. Rinse repeat

Depends, if you get along and have things in common, its awesome. You can be yourself. If you two are different than each other, it can be a pain in the ass. Usually one person is using the other for something, money, sex, or just passing the time until some better comes along.

holy shit thats a nice facial

The best thing ever

shame she had kids and a family to look after

It was nice while it lasted I still miss her

> or just passing the time until some better comes along.

my first and last gf did that, obviously ex now, though, but I lost faith that women can be any different than her.

Bad first impression.

>Fails to mention the bitching.

Fun for 6 months. A little less fun every month after that. The cute phase is over. We both have shown more of our true colors. We've done everything there is to do. Most of our nights revolve around what we are going to eat, though I don't really care. I put money aside every week because I want to treat her to something or take her out but I would rather spend it on dabs n vidya tbh.

Tldr Sometimes I get laid so its not bad

Traps are better

Some sex but mostly walking on fucking eggshells so i don't piss her off.

lots of work, but if you're genuinely friends and not just fuckbuddies it'll vastly improve your life and make you understand yourself and your flaws way better.

what fetishes do your gfs have?

My gf is disgusted by my cum

Not like that picture

More trouble than its worth.

Same. Treats it like dumpster juice. She'll never let me give her a facial.

Sounds like an unhealthy relationship user

like a neverending chore

It's like 5 gum.

It makes me mad. I feel insulted. Girls stop trying as hard in bed once they know you're locked in

I know what ya mean. My gf gets irritated and annoyed easy. So half the time i have to watch what i say and how i word it

None. Not that she will open up to

She has no vices either

She has no friends. She doesnt want friends

I guess im just venting

I do love her, and i would hate to see her hurt, but sometimes i want to just leave her although she is marriage material. But do i really want to lead a boring married life? Idk man

it depends on the girl and also the relationship with each of them

example:
no.1
Im seeing a girl iv been fucking for 4 years.
we share lots in common. shes my best friend and my favorite fuck. got her pregnant twice, she aborted both. we have lots of fun whenever were together and we help each other out.
she buys me food and weed and other drugs and i do the same for her

other girl
no2
im seeing this other girl with who i share less in common, meet her 2 months ago. the sex is OK. but she doesnt buy me weed or food. in fact all we do is meet once or twice a week to go out to a restaurant and the movies.
sometimes we fuck after.
shes a bit more boring than the first girl and thats OK since I need some down time too during the week. a huge + is shes on birth control and lets me cum in her whenever i want.
she also sucks my cock, girl no1 doesnt suck cock.

I see occasionally a 3rd and 4th girl
both other girls are just pure fuck friend
we smoke weed or get drunk and we fuck
after its done they either leave or we watch a movie at home.
we rarely go out

its fun having several girls at your disposal but its either very energy draining and lots of maintenance and eventually youll have to manage your cum loads so you have enough juice for each of them on a weekly basis.

never managed to have more than 5 girls simultaneously in my roster
by the time i get another one, theres one that leaves the picture

being in a monogamous relationship or gf. is either too boring and repetitive.
once its over youre heart broken
id rather be in my situation and have 3-4 part-time girlfriends that having 1 full-time gf

really not all its cracked up to be, lost our virginity to eachother last night and I still feel the same as before. I'm still just as lonely as before. Shes good to me though and gives me a confidence boost often, so I love her.

dont you get bothered if they're hooking up with other people too? actual question, not bait

none of them hook up with other guys.
i feel like a rooster with his hens

wouldn't mind if no3-4 saw other guys
but they all keep coming back because they love the dick