>Who would win in a fight?
Alice
>Who is best girl?
Alice, but I'd rather have sex with Edith

this

They're both fucking terrible
/thread

Are they asking for it?

I can't tell if alice is glaring at me or if she wants to oingo boingo, but edith definitely wants the wang

Alice was way more crazy on stage, spitting on people and shit. Edith is tame.

girl on right looks like stoya

Oh whoops, it is literally is a picture of stoya

That's Edith retard.

here's the real edith

Edith is Stoya retard, how new are you?

>only posting old Alice photos.

Kek, waifu fags in denial of the fact that she's become a disgusting crack whore

they both look so gross I will never understand how people started lusting after this unkempt druggie look

still though I wish Alice's solo material took off and wasnt shit because it sounds like her experience with that douche was terrible

fuck cc, i'll just take stoya instead

According to Alice's sister, Ethan was only a little controlling and all the stuff about being criticized and bullied constantly and locked into rooms was fabricated by her new boyfriend Jupiter who also controls all of her twitter/Instagram posts and produced her new song (which isn't surprising considering it sounds exactly like HEALTH. Her new bf is the controlling one who has brainwashed her.

And that Jupiter produced song is shit btw.

wtf shes perfect

i hate alice now

who and who

ur sisters

Alice used to be the queen of Sup Forums
How was she ever dethroned by trash like Grimes and St. Vincent?

Alice was definitely the better front woman. She supposed to be releasing a solo album eventually

Probably because she's hasn't been associated with any new music in 5 years besides that atrocious single. And the SJW shit ain't helping either.

>SJW shit
I still want to hatefuck her. She's so hot.

Wow is she die?