What are you drinking tonight Sup Forums?

What are you drinking tonight Sup Forums?

>pic related

Congrats on drinking the shittiest "whisky" in the planet.

I don't drink much anymore but check out Buffalo Trace bourbon. It's my favorite whiskey and not much more expensive than Jack.

I'm cheap and poor so Jim Beam honey

Baron Samedi Spiced Rum

100 proof soco. Im so fucked. Still over half bottle.

DRANK MOAR!!!!!

Cheap as fuck Aldi whiskey and 40p cola.
Gonna rinse this whole litre before I sleep... only started drinking 10 minutes ago so I'm gonna be up for a while (10.10pm here in England).
It's been a fucking shit day and I needed a LOT of drink... had to borrow £20 so I could get a litre and drown my anger.

methadone.

ever heard of marijuana?

that looks like a lot of coke there bro

It's 5:11 pm where I am in Canada. I'm just starting my drinking now. Drink a drink for me you wonderful British bastard!

>I'll drink one for you.

Not the same fag but pot is illegal in the UK and its a lot harder to get

yuck...

i'll stick to homemade whiskey

Apothic Red blend wine.

Jeezus, makes me sick just looking at it. Sorry.

Is there any significant movement to legalize it like we're doing in Murrica?

I don't know

ginger da beast

The blue label one; 10% alcohol.

Blazed for 15+ years.
Wanted to drink instead of smoke ennit.

1/3rd whiskey, 2/3rds coke mixture.

Big up yourself fam, I raise a glass to you!

Hopefully it'll make me sick drinking it hahaha.

Kraken
Dunno why but it's cheap af around here

Jim Beam Red Stag, Black Cherry.

Are you from Quebec?

Sup Forums needs nationality option

I can understand. It's medical in my state but Massachusetts just legalized it up in the North East Coast and that's an hour drive for me.

I've been busted twice for weed while being in my automobile. Spooky stuff. 1st time cop was nice, didn't even make me get out of car just asked for my weed and gave ticket. 2nd one was super nasty pulling out of a parking space and hitting my breaks literally a fraction of a second once I saw a car behind me. Was an angry fat white cop wanting his coffee and dontus. Had me locked in his back seat for 30 minutes mid day.

if there is a will there is a way

You're drunk already, misspelling words

>lightweight

I don't remember the brands, some whiskey (2 different brands) and "Wyborowa" Vodka. Too lazy to check, a little bit drunk too at the momment.

Fuck. Virtually every country outside the US has better attitudes towards alcohol. The Aldi near me only just recently got a license to sell beer and wine. Their cider is pretty awesome

Forgot pic.

Yexas, but I'm a beer snob. And a drunk.

I'm the other Jim Beam drinker, love that shit

(you / me )

nice. 3 for me, tried it 3 times 1st & 2nd year of highschool during 7 month period

>last bottle i bought was a 750 ml of jaegermiester for $30.
>might just get some tall cans of cheap beer tonight soon and burn da ganja there and back

>Big up yourself fam, I raise a glass to you!

derp/ should be "Texas"....

Water tonight. I got scary drunk last night. Be safe gentleman.

Not him but thats forensics files shit

What are you talking about? It's still daytime.

I bet you drink Faxxe too, you dirty bastard.

dubs

Can't decide... Highland or Tullamore? Never tried either of them.

That keyboard though.

Only the cheapest liquid potatoes for me.

I don't know that one. I do like Chimay, Duvel, Fin Du Monde... shit that's way over-priced but yummy and gets you fucked up fast. Can't STAND malt liquors though; always give me hangovers from Hell.

If only I was that suave.

Aren't you that suave though??

I've had the standard tullamore and so far it is tied with 2gingers for my favorite irsh whiskey for me. But you can't beat a fine scotch.

It's a cheap ass Quebec beer with like 12% alcohol

This alone

Aldi is the most underrated store I've ever known.
The past few years my family has gone there to get all our Christmas food, as their meats are fucking AMAZING!
Can agree they do nice cider too.
The only things from Aldi that aren't good is the clothing and electronics and shit like that... all their food and drink is better than you'd expect.

Shit tastes like gasoline. Have some class user.

Jesus Christ that's rough. Irish fag here drinking this piss alone and have some vodka too.

The Iris drink coors?

Not enough: always the right answer.

I'm living in Ireland and my Ma brought me back a bottle of Jim bean recently from a trip to the US. I can drink most things neat but that shit killed me

old pic but same ol shit

my sorrow

Haha and I'm drinking it straight too and washing it down with beer. Cheep and cheerful bro

Can you get any more plebian?

>you can't beat a fine scotch
Truth!

Went for the Tullamore. Very smooth, like Jameson and 2 Gingers. A bit too sweet, but not bad at all. Gonna try the standard someday as well. Cheers user!

Yeah man it's big over here. Mostly with women though I just happened to have a few in the fridge

Highland i find is smoother, but Tullamore has a more A E S T H E T I C feel to it, although both very classy. (pic unrelated)

tfw I wanted to post a pic of the sherry I was drinking, but my the cancerous fucking captcha doesn't render properly on my phone.

Nahh.
Ain't even got a suit ennit.

Cheers!

Here in England you can get 10 cans of Coors for about £8 on a deal.
I drink it quite a bit when on a budget.
It's not the worst beer in the world.

I don't understand the hate for jacks ...all I can say is these people have no taste.As for me sipping on some wonderful Spiced Tree.

In terms of commercial beer it's gotta be bud

Have fun nursing the inevitable hangover from that garbage...

this

*vomit

I love being drunk but i hate the taste of alcohl, advice ?

Learn to mix.

Drugs.

I dont want to mix thats what pussy do

>hates taste
>refuses to make it taste better

just get some 180 proof and shoot it up your ass with a syringe.

Stop being a faggot

You're the pussy that hates the taste of alcohol

>10 cans of Coors for about £8

Pints?

Kill yourself

Completely agree 110%.
I'm an ale drinker usually, but if I'm gonna drink a lager the first thing I'll go for is usually Budweiser.
As a Brit, I rate American beers and American ales quite highly.
You guys can't drink like Brits do, but you make good booze still.

Nahh 440ml cans unfortunately.
Still a pretty good deal though.

I haven't had a hangover in several months, and I regularly drink a litre of booze in a night.
Or 3 bottles of wine.
Or 10/15 beers.
Not an alcoholic (tonight is the first time I've touched booze in 2 weeks), I just have an incredibly high booze tolerance.
Not even overweight, 5ft 10 and 11 stone 2... I can just put away booze like nobody else I know.

Pussys ask for advice and then bitch when they get it. There's no easy way fucker either mix it or man the fuck up and take a shot...or better yet don't drink,and learn to knit and stfu.

>drinking blended whisky
people still do that? I hope you use a lot of ice/coke to kill the taste of this shit

It's not pleb tier blended , It's quite nice actually.Highly recommend anything by Compassbox.

440ml can? Everywhere here is 500ml cans. Probably why were classed as a nation of alcos

You don't have to drink every day to be an alcoholic

You've never drank Jameson on the rocks?

500ml is the best amount.
This is why recently I've only been drinking the Polish beer Debowe... 500ml, 7%... drinking 4 cans is the same as drinking a bottle and a half of wine and it only costs you like a fiver.

Slumming it up

am i a fag for drinking this?

fgt

But surely alcoholics NEED to drink as regularly as possible.
I've gone 2 weeks without (and with no cravings until today because I had a bad day), with having a bit of money, and not bought drink with that little bit of money.
I know alcoholics make excuses, but every alcoholic I've ever known literally can't go a day without drinking, and I've never drank for more than 3 days in a row.