selfbump

another one

are you alone?

yeah, just left my friend who couldnt take more

bump

come on lol dont leave me haingng

fuck, rip this idea :(

call a hooker

Yeah uhm is the molly in the form of communication?

cant and wont haha

yeah i understand most stuff, getting intense tohugh

Communication(from Latincommūnicāre, meaning "to share"[1]) is the act of conveying intendedmeaningsfrom oneentityorgroupto another through the use of mutually understoodsignsandsemioticrules.

The basic steps of communication are:

The forming of communicativeintentcomposition.Messageencodingand decoding.Transmissionof the encoded message as asequenceofsignalsusing a specificchannelormediumReceptionof signals.Reconstructionof the original message.Interpretationandmaking senseof the reconstructed message.

The study of communication can be divided into:

Information theorywhich studies the quantification, storage, and communication of information in general;Communication studieswhich concerns human communication;Biosemioticswhich examines the communication of organisms in general.

The channel of communication can be visual, auditory, tactile (such as inBraille) andhaptic,olfactory,Kinesics, electromagnetic, or biochemical. Human communication is unique for its extensive use ofabstract language.

hard to follow!!

Don't worry, be happy.

Nonverbal communication demonstrates one of Wazlawick's laws: you cannot not communicate. Once proximity has formed awareness, living creatures begin interpreting any signals received.[4]Some of the functions of nonverbal communication in humans are to complement and illustrate, to reinforce and emphasize, to replace and substitute, to control and regulate, and to contradict the denotative message.

>712308780
Is this more convenient?

im fucking happ dude

no >:(

What if you could communicate something that is possible in this moment... what comes into mind?

Är du nära Västerås?

i would wantyou to feel this energy thati am feeling, how geat everything is

Tyvärr inte knarkbroder

would you suck a dick right now?

I did molly last night and totally did

Get on a flight and go to Ibiza. I did so much molly and coke in Ibiza. They are all British so they call it Mandy and Charley

Thank you that is great

Probablyt would

anytime bro

trying toi keep alive

snus, user ?

no snus brother

weak, gl with the high