ITT: Post The Album You've Listened To Most Recently, Then Post The Worst Childhood Secret You Have

okay:
>Album: Moenai Hai
>Secret: I pissed on the autistic kid during recess and made him switch schools due to bullying.

Correction:
>album: Bird Seed.

I shit in my parents garage when I was in high school

I built a time machine

>jacked off while on the bus coming home from school, nutted in the hair of the girl sitting in front of me (she didn't notice)

I jacked off in my dad's friend's daughter's room when I was in middle school...It wasn't even to his daughter or anything, I was just horny. Also I wound up spilling lotion on her carpet...It isn't that bad in retrospect, but I had guilt over it for a long time. I probably have way worse childhood secrets, but I can't think of them right now.

I was that autistic kid

I grabbed my homecoming date's ass in the middle of the the dance floor. We're still friends though.

Oh wait, I forgot to post album

My crush walked in on me jacking off into my own mouth

I'm sorry man that sucks...

ooh link?

Stealth jizz

That's brutal
Did you at least like 98.12.28?

yeah its pretty good

One night when I was ten my dad came over to my mum's house drunk as usual and told me about how his dad had molested him. He turned to me and said, 'I can rape you tonight if you'd like,' and I stayed up for two days locked in the bathroom with a knife while he took speed and raged around the house. I came out and there were holes in the walls and blood everywhere from where he had been punching the holes. I told my mum and the cops that someone else had come in and robbed the place while I hid and to this day I don't know why I covered for dad. I had planned to kill him but he got cirrhosis and now he's in incredible pain every single day so I figure it worked out in the end.

>jacking off in the bathroom
>make really load groaning noises because i don't think anyone else is home
>shoot cum into my own face and eyes
>run out of the bathroom swearing in pain, my whole family sees me naked with cum on my face

I had sex with my friend's married mom when I was 16

He still doesn't know and her husband doesn't either

In third grade I needed to fart really bad so I tried to stealth it and I shitted myself

Spat out my drink

Bandcamp

christ almighty dude im sorry

kek

had sex with my teacher and told my friends about it (she got fired)

ITT: People cumming in their own mouths.

The only awful part is that you got the teacher fired

accidentally killed my friend's dog

Me and my little brother would make out under the sheets of one of our beds and call it the "kissy game" lmao

elaborate?

I shit myself in 8th grade

Accidentally shit in the shower once

hit it with my bike :( he was pretty old. my friend forgave me and knew it was an accident but i felt horrible

typical whitehouse fan

>Be 16
>Lose virginity recently to first long term girlfriend
>Horny as a fucking dog all the time
>She is too
>Have sex every day
>Girlfriend and I hang out with her friend all the time while she's the third wheel.
>She invites us over a bunch.
>We'd immediately cuddle in her bed and watch some shitty TV and talk.
>Girlfriend and I just cuddled and then would usually all watch a movie together.
>Almost every single time girlfriend and I were under the covers
>Almost every single time we'd be having sex
>Did so as quietly as possible, without her noticing
>She would be laying in the same bed as we did it.
>Hot as fuck because risky as fuck
>One time I was cumming but she wanted it in
>wasn't on birth control
>fuckme.jpg
>Pull out quick, bust quarter of load on her ass, rest on the bed.
>Cum everywhere.
Try and dampen before we both get up to wash ourselves.
>Come back and friend is laying where I just nut.
>Never tell her.

>be 17
>spent the better part of 4 months slowly and subtly manipulating my gf into inadvertently cosplaying more during sex
>hair dye and everything
>just so i could pretend i was actually fucking Haruko Haruhara from FLCL
>made an elaborate plan to break up out of embarrassment should she ever have found out

rough, bud

I was that autistic kid. but its ok because I also like The Gerogerigegege

Shit myself in the bathtub.

I once pissed from a 4th floor window

When I was a kid and my mom went shopping, I've was left outside and there I explored, I wandered around, some guy called me, he was sitting on this bench, he just started talking to me.

>What is your name?
user
>Where is your mom?
She went shopping, she'll be probably back soon.

Upon this question the guy kinda shook his head and walked out, I never got to see him ever again.

Few years ago, dad told me there was this guy when I was the age when I met the said guy sitting at a bench. ยจ

My dad was pissed off with when I was really young, every time I was going to my kindergarden there was this guy, watching me, not saying anything, just watching.