Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

so I just talked to some old friends of mine about our childhood (and I mean early childhood) and stuff and for some reason they didn't seem to know potty chocolate. You guys got potty chocolate, right? I'm just wondering if my parents are weird or something.

esplain

No one believes you, it was a nice attempt at a troll thread, but you can close it down now.

the fuck OP?

MODS

no I really mean it. everytime I pooped in the potty I got a little piece of chocolate as a reward.

and I thought this was like common practice among parents

Your parents potty trained you like a dog. Literally.

tehe

Phew, alright man. I kinda thought that you meant that you were being fed 'chocolate' from the potty. That would been fucked. You're parents are a little weird though. They used a reward system to positively reinforce a certain behavior. It shouldn't really be necessary when potty training a kid, but hey, free chocolate.

well it's just like... I'm really fat and I'm starting to believe that because of the conditioning in my early childhood candy=reward/achievement in my brain.

Do you still get potty chocolate?

Yep, like a dog.

I'm well in my 20s now but I still like to reward myself with a snickers after a particularly satisfying trip to the shitter.

Pavlov's....child?

Well you're doing it to yourself.

>I deserve a reward for taking a shit

It's more about the feeling that shitting equals making room for more food.

dogs die when eating chocolate

You overweight?

as seen here

You mean canna-chocolate? Love that shit too!