The whole world is laughing at you America....the whole world. How fucking stupid can you be? Well you just showed us...

The whole world is laughing at you America....the whole world. How fucking stupid can you be? Well you just showed us. You will be a 2nd world country within a year, putting a down payment on becoming a 3rd world country by 2020.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/white-voters-victory-donald-trump-exit-polls
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guess you idiots realize what you have done.

WWE top kek!!!!

Hillary would have made the USA a 2nd world country much quicker if only due to immigration.

And that's not an admission of guilt

Enjoy your vibrant Muslim diversity OP.

Without immigration, you would not be an American, you inbred retarded moron!

Nothin wrong with Muslims. Bigotry is wrong.

the "whole world" is talking about america, which is what they want. do u even memetic warfare

I suspect you hate black people as well.

Before calling other countries stupid, why don't you go look up the actual definition for second and third world countries. Go ahead, i'll wait.

Nothing more progressive than letting millions of people into your country that burn women alive for driving and toss gays off roof tops.

>The whole world is laughing at you

I think you mean laughing *with* us...faggot

samefagging this hard

>implying the whole world wasn't laughing at america before

This guy gets it!

I don't hate anyone(except like rapists and murderers). I just understand that people are happier living in homogenous countries.

He didn't admit guilt. What he did say was that he settled for a lower cost than if he had lost, that doesn't imply he would lose. Do you not know how lawsuits like this usually work? As often as not a company just says "fuck it" and settles. This makes the lawsuit go away, the lawyer bills cheaper, and eliminates the possibility of losing.

There was no admission of guilt, retard.

Not even American btw, Trump was way better than hillary.

nope

proof perfect that Trump was elected by idiots

youmusta voted hilary im sorry

that was different. immigration was different back then.

We are the world, your country doesn't even rate as a state
Now shut up and help the Muslim rape your wife

Who are the people in those pictures user? I don't think that data says what you think it does.

enjoy the negotiations with the 3rd largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

Let's recap: Pence went to see Hamilton and the cast called him out for believing in gay conversion therapy, then when the audience booed, the cast told them to stop. Nevertheless, Trump went on yet another Twitter tantrum. Earlier, he took credit for saving a Ford plant from going to Mexico, even though the plant wasn't ever going. But yeah, this guy will prevent another 9/11. Oh, P.S. He also wants to do away with student loans.

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/white-voters-victory-donald-trump-exit-polls
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/
Trump supporters are wealthier. Higher wealth means higher IQ.

Isis is not religious base you fucking idiot. They happen to be Muslim but that is not why they attack innocent people. You should learn how to read a newspaper and figure out if the owner of the paper is democrat or republican, liberal or conservative.

Proof your an idiot

>not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim, fact.

It's a little different when those immigrants are what built the country that exists today fuckhead

'Merica bitches!

lol

build the wall keep your niggers in lol

So how many Christians are in ISIS? They totally let Christians live right?

>You will be a 2nd world country within a year,

So you mean they are going forward? Since they are a 3rd world shithole right now.

fuck he really is just the worst looking person. i remember the very first time i ever heard of trump was in a mad magazine and i couldnt beleive he looked that gross and retarded in real life (mad mag is mostly cartoons). then i grew up, leaned how to internet and he really is that fucked

OP gets his knowledge from CNN and MSNBC
Brainwashed

word...

Nobody wants to do away with student loans.
But the student should pay for it.
Why should working families, most of whose children will never go to university, be taxed to pay for upper middle class gender studies training?
Unjust and counterproductive.
Invest in ordinary schools, and work training, for the poor.

Except lots of terrorists are homegrown and only pledge allegiance to ISIS right before they go on a mass killing spree. Also don't forget about Muslims constantly raping women in every country they occupy.

the numbers of counties doesnt matter, how many people live in there, that matters you idiot.

The world's slowly drifting into shit and instead of solving anything you guys are just throwing the shit at each other

Turn your bluetoothe off faggot. That's why your batteries dying

That's just proof of shitty education systems, actually

>You will be a 2nd world country

Umm, perhaps you should've stayed in school?
Then you would be able to recognize simple details such as the difference between first, second, and third world countries.

These terms applied to countries throughout the Cold War
First world countries being the United States and its allies
Second world countries being the CCCP and its allies
Third world countries are ones unaffiliated with First or Second world countries. Basically they'd be neutral to start with if the Cold War went hot.

Wtf I want to ruin my country with Spics and Moslems now

not a fact at all. look up white terrorism i bet youll find more attacks on us then muslim version

All of you mocking Trump will be put on a list.

You will regret going against us.

Global leaders aren't laughing, they're terrified. We just gave an incompetent buffoon access to nuclear launch codes and the most powerful military force in the world.

>the whole world
in his hands. he's got THE WHOLE WORLD IN HIS HANDS!!!

Interesting how much uninhabited farmland as well as Rocky Mountains voted for him

Still better than Crooked Hillary. She'll be in jail by the end of the year because of sharing classified information. She barely knows how to use technology and would've taken us into a war with Russia immediately when she became Pres. At least with Trump he is shaking up the establishment and making Russian an Ally.

They earned the right to live here tbh. And they mostly self segregate so whatever.

>The whole world is laughing at you America
Really because thats what it seemed like while obama was president. What I'm seeing is quite a few shit stirrers retiring their spoons after a trump victory.

homogenous

>(except like rapists and murderers)
except like.....like....like....like fuckoff

>2nd world country
I don't think you know what that means.

>DURR HURR CROOKED HILLERY DURR HURR DURR HURR HURR

give it a rest m8

lol

Better get your shit straight with the U.S. pretzel bender

>Built it, fought for it, bled for it, etc...

These faggots have no honor; they'll never understand.

they're not religious-based soooo......you're telling me their end-game to create an exclusively islamic state through any means possible (which includes beheading, drowning, and dismembering innocent people) has nothing to do with muslim fundamentalism?

Riiiiiiiight. That doesn't sound stupid as all fuck at all.

Relevant:

In Shi'a Islam, taqiya (تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah) is a form of religious lie, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts, specially while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.

Ah the death throes of the indoctrinated SJW
Keep those tears coming

That guy still ended the TTIP and all the horrors that were going to happen between the US and Europe, that were going to transform Europe in hell.

Even if he didn't stop them for the sake of the Europeans, I will never laugh again at this man because all Europeans owe him a lot.

compelling argument

>landmass should decide the president, not votes
>your

But Trump has over 2,000 lawsuits against him....what's another one?

Not really when you consider that a survivalist groups in Montana and Idaho became an issue during the Clinton Years.

inb4 durr California and NY will decide who's President

Not American

Most of these people are scared the US are going to pull up their Nato Forces out of Europe. The US is getting tired of paying out the ass to protect countries from a boogie man that just doesn't exist anymore

how so brainiac?

*you're

All Trump has to do is distract away from his lawsuits with Tweets, like attacking liberals booing at Pence.

This pretty much settles the argument.

Oh look it's one of those crying Shills right now. It's been weeks already and your tears are still delicious. Op is obviously a shill too but trying to be subtle because he's already accepted her death in politics.

>settling for a small sum to be done with the matter
>admitted guilt
Nice leap

keep laughing faggot

both France and Germany are going to elect far-right wing fascists like Trump too

face it

Muslim = terrorist
Islam = hate
Trump = MAGA

That would be....no
5.1 The Mountain Meadows Massacre.
5.2 Los Angeles Times bombing.
5.3 Wall Street bombing.
5.4 Unabomber attacks.
5.5 Attacks by the Jewish Defense League.
5.6 Oklahoma City bombing.
5.7 Centennial Olympic Park bombing.
5.8 Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting

That one was causing the biggest headache and publicity black eye. Settling pretty much makes it disappear. This is what rich people do.

Yeah I voted for Hillary, what of it?

You're flat out lying by calling Clinton a criminal.

Lying. Like Trump did when he broke his campaign promises.

baaawwww are you upset? kill yourself

Best educated means that you went to a good college aka your parents are rich

Except it's only wrong if white people try to make a homogeneous country, right?

fuck of welfare queer

Still one of the best things I've ever seen.
Him attacking Vince is also a good watch.

But that would mean that politicians would cater only to the areas with a high population. You do realize that USA is a huge country and that new yorkers and californians might have different needs from the state than the people in the less populated areas? The electoral college is flawed but it's needed to make sure all different kinds of americans gets a say in how the country is run.

Jews still exist. They are the perpetual boogeyman.

It's simple kids look at all the red, little specks of blue don't rule the country, the electoral college was put there to protect the country from you, not somebody else you.

>best educated
In what? gender studies?
Give me stats man. This is complete garbage without it.

lol....ever heard of the Spanish Inquisition?
Fuck me you faggots are stupid....go back to grade 8 and take some history

Chicago, Dallas, LA, etc don't have taxpayers?

help me out user I am confused

Trump won the election, but your lot is still a minority of Americans and you're still stupid as fuck. Just because you got 48% of the popular vote doesn't change any of that.

Still, 48% is too much. We've sterilized your kind in the past. Time to revisit that policy, I'm thinking. Wonder how much security your small town water supply really has?

But it's the Jews that want the Nato Forces in Europe , I was talking about the Soviet Union