First car first car accident. How bad is it?

First car first car accident. How bad is it?

terminal

your car is probably totaled. whats the year and model?

What do you mean

Been in 4 now.
Yours is better than 3 of them.
Your car is fucked tho

and do you have insurance? at fault?(who got a ticket)

Prob broken axle at least

It was towed its a 2002 honda accord.

Underage b&

How much you think to repair?

Honestly if insurance doesent cover it and you have some tools go rip whatever you need for the hub assembly off a junk car at a pickapart cheap prolly 100 for hub another 50 for axle then whatever else is fucked

been in several, not at fault for any of them.
first things gonna happen is the police are gonna assign fault. if its on you, you are in the shit. if you have good insurance all that will happen is paperwork and ANY insurance plan you own will go up in price a month. if you have none/shitty insurance you will be sent to court and told you are on the hook for medical bills at LEAST.

your car is probably totalled.
IF you were not at fault, the person who caused its insurance will get ahold of you assuming a cop was on scene. they will set you up with a rental, pay whatever the bluebook on your car is, and you will be buying a new car, they WILL come tow your old one. they basically bought it from you, so do NOT do anything with it.

My fault and weathers fault ground was very wet coming onto a turn on freeway and slid into a wall

The hub like the wheel bearing?

You any good with tools? Go for ta trip to the local junkyard with a freind and a cheap $100 socket set and you can probably grab all the parts

sorry bud but you're going to die soon

No insurance

court and insurance doesnt give a fuck about weather. you are at fault.

Also, i live in colorado where we get 2 ft of snow regularly and NOTHING shuts down, if you slid you were outdriving the conditions. period.
your insurance price WILL go up. switching insurance wont stop that.
If there are any medical claims, if you got medical coverage on your insurance, they will handle it, if not, you will be told by court that you have to pay it. if you dont pay it you WILL lose your drivers license.

your car is worth 2000-2500. you probably will get closer to the lower end of that if your insurance was full coverage, if liability, you wont get shit. did they summons you to court? what charges?

The whole hub assembly, the part that the wheelbearing is inside of, assuming you broke anything off of it, if your fucked on insurance take the wheel off put it on blocks and make a list of all the parts you need, probably tie rods+ends maybe axle swaybar endlinks ect

Get all the suspension on that side, put a fender and call it a day. I work in a shop. Use car-part . com to find used parts local

then ignore this
buuuut. you are in trouble now, no insurance company will cover you after the fact, you WILL be liable for damages to the other vehicles(if any), towing fees, emergency response fees,
not to mention your own repairs, which you need to find a company that does free estimates. your car is only worth like 2500 max, if the amount to repair it is beyond that, sell it for parts and get a new one. AND GET INSURANCE FFS. its a hassle but you can get in huge trouble without it.
ect.

You sound like a faggot, need to stop with all this GAY shit.

Unless that's a drift car, you snapped something off at the axle level, this is going to cost.

if he bent the frame hes done.
he needs a free estimate from one of those at-home estimate dealios. get a parts list. if he does the work himself hes still lookin at like 500$, i doubt he CAN do most of it himself, so hes really looking at close to 2000$ for labor, cars only worth 2500, so he might just be better off getting new car.

After i called the police only the emt came (to find my exact location) and the tow truck. But no one was hurt or involved i have medical insurance but not automobile

im answering his question. if the police responded, its BAD. cant help it if you are only 16 and dont know shit about anything going on here

If you just ran into a wall and there was no other driver at least you wont get sued, unless the owner of said wall comes after you. Was it damaged? Were the popo involved?

Sounds like you have shit tyres and/or brakes. I'd imagine that by the time you repair the damage and get some new tyres you might as well buy another car.

Wheel alignment is fucked.
That's gonna cost you a lot.

No drift car but it is quick off the launch. After i hit the gaurd rail i backed up and it seemed like the wheel was still mobile

No frame damage done from what i seen. Just the wheel is bent. It still rotates but i dont know to what extent cause i didnt want to damage it more

if the fuzz didnt show up you might be safe from reprisals beyond a fucked up car. dont listen to these other idiots. get an estimate, if you are not experienced with doing mechanics work you will not be able to replace half of your front end on your own. you got alignment, you need tools to install control arms, probably gonna have to replace ball joints, sway bar, ect.

if the estimate comes up more than the value of the car(2500ish according to bluebook) just sell it for parts and get a new one. unless you just really love that car, but from what i see you are already in the thousands for repair.

And nobody mentions that the tyre is clearly illegal due to insufficient tread and inside wearing more than outside.

It will already cost me about 600 just to get it out of the tow lot. And another however much just to fix

look for "ripples" or "waves" along the sides of the car AWAY from where the impact was, frame damage can be hard to spot, but those can be a pretty telltale sign.

well, idk your financials but if you can come up with cash for a new car id just let that one go, if you left anything of value in the car your gonna have to pay the fees to get it.

No damage to the wall. It was more like a guard rail on a freeway. I called the police cause i was stranded for a good hour and half

Probably okay if the suspension is mostly intact... quarter panel, bumper, headlight wheel and tire and alignment assuming frame and shock/strut/spring and control arm are okay

the fact that hes asking Sup Forums tells me he knows fuck all about cars. he needs a professional estimate.

Yeah like zero grip on the front 2 tyres when i drive in the rain

I have to pay tow lot fees to get valuables out the car?

Auto insurance adjuster reporting in, your car's a total. Since you're not insured you might be able to pay a shop to fix it but you'd be looking at >$3000 to do so. If you took it in for repair and they tear it down there could be more structural damage which would make this super expensive. You'd be better off scrapping it and buying another.

could be fixed if you really wanted to, otherwise your insurance will just write it off

Actually it's probably about 4/32 of an inch tread depth...
You can't be sharp on any input. Braking acceleration and turning need to be done smoothly and separately..

But newer tires ARE a huge help.

It's fucked. Next time don't over inflate your tires you faggot.

No insurance

Hope u got insurance. You're gonna ned a new bumper, ned link-arms, a new fender, new rim, a wheel alignment. That's not all though, the pic sux.

No frame damage

lmao @ that tread wear

shoulda gotten an alignment, looks like your gonna have to now

GO BACK TO YOUR HOME LAND PABLO

is that not illegal where you are? Anyway, no way to tell the extent until you take it a mechanic, but it will cost a bomb, no doubt abut it. might be better off just getting a new car and scrapping that one