As of now 3 ylyl on the first page of catalog and no rekt??

as of now 3 ylyl on the first page of catalog and no rekt??

Rekt thread

fuck

>the first page of catalog

bump

I'm autistic

Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present.

bump

Ok, who spilled the beans?

>first page of catalogue
>first page
>catalogue
Choose one faggot

spilled the beans

what is this?

It's not to joke about you fucking queer, it's shocking. People watch shocking shit all the time, why does it matter if someone dies or not? Doesn't affect the fact they're still dead.

kek that filename

what is happening?

but why?

>that filename

wat

Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

nice bait

Time to turn life into something you cam only dream about
www.secretofsuccess.club

>shitty bait

Making America Grate Again

You sick fuck. I've seen some twisted shit in my life but you've gone too far.

kek

I think that's how they make nuggets

this is every nightmare ive ever had come to life

This is one clip that I dare not to watch. I can deal with knife and guns and explosive, but repetitive self-inflicted small cuts is just way too much. I didn't watch it, someone told me so..

Shit tier kek

I'll bite the bait. My brother was nearly killed in a car accident recently, and I credit the rekt threads from Sup Forums for desensitizing me enough for me to be able to keep a level head looking at his injuries and help him. Faggot.

Did you read what I said? CAN you read? It's not "funny", it's shocking. I don't laugh at these things, I think "ohh fuck". If you don't wanna watch them then don't watch them you fag

Are you fucking blind? Puto...

I still dont know what the fuck is happening.

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? Is it a fetishistic thing or sadism or do you just find them funny? I've seen anons say that they're desensitising themselves for the future but I don't quite get that.

The morbid nature of death and the destruction of human life is intriguing. At least for me.

Spics chimp out. There....

I try to learn for them. In general it can help you to realize that life is no joke, normal media makes it look like a fairy tale, or at least fails to show how fucked up things can get.

please see previous post faggot

That kid is hard as fuck, car went right over his head and he just walks it off

I could watch this one hundred more times

thats my deer!

that's the males you fucking idiots, they get shredded as they don't produce eggs.

how they make nuggets, are you fucking retarded or something?

this guy gets it. mortality and life ruining injury is a fact of life. it's shitty getting your bubble popped but that's what it takes to advance to maturity and handle the facts of the world.

kek

>filename

Reminds me of how frail life is.

top kek

thanks, that explains it.

Fucking eyes look like Glenn

is that real??? any full video?

what happens with all that meat then?

newfag

>all that meat

have you ever seen a young chicken? there is no meat.
They want female chicken, as they produce eggs and have more meat when grown up. So they shredd all the male ones. Simple as that.

>chicken nugget
>small snack made of chicken
>must be made of small chicken then

Stop being so fucking stupid

i always see this on every rekt thread i been on explanation ? where does this come from?

kek

Looks like someone doesn't know

we're not talking about old mcdonald's farm here, that gif is from an industrial complex where they kill like 50.000 chickens a day and produce chicken shit worth millions. And with the poor little chicken boys, they don't make as much shekel as with the chicken girls. So the boys find their personal Auschwitz just a few hours after being born. Welcome to the real world.

serves that faggot right

breaking off teeth bcuz torture, and to delay identification of body

>Modern emmo.webm

I don't get it. I go to the dentist 3 times per year and the motherfucker never takes prints of my teeth.

Who the fuck would say "hey, let's call all fucking dentists and scan all they prints yah hear boy?"

Fucking retarded.

Still fuckeable

But a dentist keeps records of fillings and false teeth, aiding in identification of an unknown body

sick and twisted

kek

Nice, trips

it only takes one xray, or good notes by the dentist. lots of people have irregularities of their teeth below the gumline, that show on xrays. these kinds of things dont really change over time, so even an old dental xray is useful.

That looks pretty painful tbh

for you

but its cold as fuck in my house Sup Forumsro

I don't find any of this funny, I just find it interesting and captivating. I don't see what is wrong with being curious.

He has a white cock now

Yea being a shit troll is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh.
If you wanna be a fucktard why don't you come here and say it to my face so i can answer you with a swift fist to the nose.

Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. I trained in mike tysons gym, did i mention that I also have a record of 50 knockouts? Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots.
You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. I will also bring my boys with me, My men are well armed and very foolhardy. and I have access to an arsenal of Uzis, Ak 47s and R-15s, if only you had thought a little more and you would not have to pray for your life. Do you even know the danger your're in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfag loser's here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!!!

Wtf?

Dude the fucking wall is going to be so fucking big that we wont need to hear your stupid ass comments.

So many words, so little win

I'M PROTAGONIST
SON OF A BITCH ANTAGONIST
ANTAGONIST IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A EVIL PLAN?
DO YOU WANT A CONCLUDING EPIC BATTLE?
ANTAGONIST IS PIG DISGUSTING
ANTAGONIST IS A MURDERER
FUCKING PLOT

>nerve gas

Most likely a propane spill actually. Propane is heavier than air which is why it spread low and fast. You can also tell it's a gas because of how the flame "chased" the person at the end of the clip