WTF HAPPENED!!!!!!!! I GO TO THE ARMY FOR FOUR YEARS THEN COME INTO THIS SHIT!!!!!! WHERE IS MY TEAM ???...

WTF HAPPENED!!!!!!!! I GO TO THE ARMY FOR FOUR YEARS THEN COME INTO THIS SHIT!!!!!! WHERE IS MY TEAM ???? THIS IS NOT THE TEAM I KNOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THE FUCKING 7TH ???????? AND WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE SHIT FACES OF A PLAYERS ARE ????? SHOULD I JUST DROP THE WHOLE IDEA OF WATCHING FOOTBALL ?

The chinks just bought them and they'll get money during the next transfer window

Early rumor is that they want Thiago Silva back and Fabregas

Do you guys not get wifi in the Egyptian Army?

>WHERE IS MY TEAM
Fighting for ISIS

wifi ? we handout our cell phones upon entering

Players like Thiago Silva are beyond them. FFP is in place now, and Milan's spending power is somewhere between Tottenham's and Dortmund's. They can sign some solid players, but a PSG-style "buy a new team" spending spree isn't going to happen.

Thank you for correcting the record

but the chinks are billionaires, right ? of course they can do it

Silva is 31 and has always said he loved the club and wanted to go back, it's not infeasible

Most owners of big clubs are billionaires these days. Roma, Inter, Tottenham, and Liverpool are all owned by billionaires. But they're not going to be signing Thiago Silva-tier players anytime soon.

Financial fair play? They are not in Europa or CL they buy who ever they want. FFP will be over soon.

Liverpool or Tottenham could sign 60M players if they wanted to and Inter is going to do it as soon as their sanction end.

i remember back in my days our curse was all these 30+ players

They signed Matias Fernandez

Thats proof enough that Milan will never be again an European powerhouse.

>Egyptian army
>not beheaded
Explain

But Thiago Silva would be a good mentor for Romagnoli, he is 21 years old and already the best defender there (not saying much).

I think you reversed the roles fellow brit invader bro

I still don't think Romagnoli is that good, can't believe Milan paid 30 million for him.

You are blind then he has been a real boss in a lot of games and he's still improving.

Also Chelsea made an offer of 40M+ already for him.

He is paired with absolute shit

>Paletta
>Alex
>Zapata

etc

Without him and Donnarumma that team would have conceded 3 goals a game last season

enjoy it while you can abo. now i am back in game and we'll crush you again

when did you start watching football ? yesterday ? sunday ?

>now I am back in the game
>we

You know the Egyptians are playing for Roma, right? Not Milan?

>edgypt
>army
Good one gamal

ITT: retards falling for bait

1. i am not gamal
2. our army is already fighting a war against terrorists caused mainly by you
3. eat shit shiaa go slap yourself

but i have been a milan fan since the early 00s, i won't change cause some egyptians play for the rival team

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>using up to date memes

sorry, saged

not a bait, i am just furious and figured Sup Forums has a sports board

>he hasn't switched to jewve yet

hello Mr. smart ass detective
if you lurk Sup Forums for a hour you will get synced with all the new memes

sorry i hate anything black and white

Kys muslim