ITT: Post God tier movie bros

ITT: Post God tier movie bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSaNpHA9Qao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Fred Ward

did you just finish watching it on ifc too?

Fuck yeah.
Watching the second one now.

wait a minute.. that haircut

ENHANCE

I remember loving the sci fi TV series as a kid too but I don't want to rewatch it because I am just certain it would be shit and disillusion me

only reason i clicked on this shitty thread

Not a movie, but charlie and Hurley from LOST
Actually thought about making this same thread yesterday after the scene where charlie is trying to get the baby to stop crying and Hurley starts singing I FEEL GOOD NANANANANA I KNEW THAT I WOULD NOW

The pinnacle of friendship.

1>2>4>5>3

He was great in Miami Blues

I haven't seen 5 yet. Is it really better than 3?

It's just barely better than 3, 3 might even be better. Worth checking out if you're a fan of the series but don't expect great things.

They're too "coolperfect" to be relatable or human characters. One of them is /Brad Pitt/ ffs.

They're fun to watch at-a-distance, detached, being movie stars, but it's not a top-tier broship.

But one of them isn't black and/or female, shitlord.

You know, I never realized that one of the reasons why that movie was so awesome was no niggers. Thanks for pointing that out, user.

I don't get the appeal of Kevin Bacon

>not Merry and Pippin
Ayyy
Frodo was a whiny ass bitch
Took Sam for granted and left him for good

youtube.com/watch?v=uSaNpHA9Qao

>You're expecting Jeremy Beadle aren't you? But he's dead he can't help you.

Gets me every damn time.

That film fucking knocked me flat

Still haven't seen this movie. I like Fred Ward though.

Man Tremors is such a great movie

Wilson Fisk and Wesley.

good burger

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid

Goddam, I was expecting a much less reasonable response from that guy.

That's really fantastic writing and characterisation, a hack writer would have had him break the guitar or something and the singer be a complete pussy who can't respond but this made both characters come within a stone's throw of real world people.

what did he mean with this

Anything written by Shane Black

no homo

>Merry and Pippin
Muh hobbit.

They were god-tier bros, facing certain death together more than once. Even in peacetime, who wouldn't want to be in their posse riding around the hobbit in full battle dress, downing pints and picking up hobbit lasses.

I literally saw Tremors in the local Indie theater about five days ago and dragged along somebody who had never seen it before. We both snuck in pints of booze.

You are indeed my nigga.

>They're too "coolperfect" to be relatable or human characters. One of them is /Brad Pitt/ ffs.
This.

Actually they're both just playing themselves. That was the whole point of not only this remake but also the original. It was about an alternative timeline where moviestars are gangsters or something.

It's a pretty great concept to get a bunch of somewhat typecast top tier stars and have them play gangster versions of themselves for 90 minutes. It just didn't make sense as a franchise, it's a one off project where we can forgive the absolute self-indulgency of it because it looks so cool.

Trying to make them in anyway real characters with backstory, characterisation and development was a stupid, stupid move. Whathisface's noodle incident in the first one was the only way that backstory could possibly work for this concept.

>Kill List
You two and that clip make it look really good but I just looked up the trailer and it looks like Blair Witch project using standard horror bullshit like bad lighting, jerky cinematography, high-contrast night-time distance shots and overdubbed little-girl whispering, is it really that bad? What's going on?

Is it a hitman movie or some sort of creepypasta bullshit /x/ bait-and-switch?

Its a horror film about hit men.

That being said while it certainly ups the ante in the third act in terms of horror tropes it isn't a lazy bait and switch because the whole film has the same horrid sense of impending dread and increasing unease.

And as for whispering child voices thats just an edit from a different scene for the trailer. Gotta get those butts in seats and nothing does that like the promise of creepy children.
Its horrors most bankable cliche at this point.

Decent movie. good for a watch, but not very memorable. I don't regret watching it, but there are many better choices

>Its a horror film about hit men
dammit.
The clip made it look like some sort of road-trip/buddy-movie about hit men.

I just can't stand horror any more. It's the most lazily written bullshit, just writers sitting around a table and saying "wouldn't it be cool if X" and slapping it in the script without it being demanded by the story.

Creepy little girls, jump scares, low-pitched piano chords, it's all the same shit techniques without any artistry or story.

Rather dysfunctional, but whatever.

Mel Gibson and Jews.

Just watched this movie OP. One of the most believable friendships I've seen.

chris's storyline has such a great ending

Yes bro, you know it.

>Arnold and gun

Truly a friendship for the ages

Where the fuck are Simon Pegg and Nick Frost?

That's the only friendship Ahhnold needs.

back twitter, underage nigger

Seriously, as an ex squaddie the bromance between these two got me hard in the feels.

Illegitimate child? Or are they just from the same tribe of residual cavemen?

Not technically from a movie

I was literally talking about this movie the other day, it was a conversation about fucked up movie endings.

Mate, watch Kill List. It's fantastically made and the subtext is so well done you'll be watching it two or three more times and still won't get all of it. It's cryptic, but not half arsed, it's all there. It's pretty much what people think The Witch is.

Was gonna post Val Kilmer and Robert Downey jr. You beat me to it.

more like the same (((tribe)))

What movie is this?

Tremors

>Lemmy Movie

Is The Nice Guys good? I like Ryan gosling and somewhat Russell Crowe

>nobody mentioned JB and Kyle Gass

If you like Lethal Weapon and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, you'll like it too.
I was almost in tears from laughter at times.

Say what you want.

Not even close to these two

>there are people that have Brian Griffin tattoos because of Seth's ruse

I doubt you newfags even heard of this movie.

>it's literally listed as the greatest movie of all time on IMDB
>newfags won't know what it is

Sure, they might not have seen it, but I doubt that they haven't even heard of it.

they're lovers, tho

No they're not asshole, they are banging Mexican whores right as we speak.

can't be beat

Top choices

James Caan was 10/10 in this one.

Good thread

B

TF

O

EL

be gentle