Sup Forums

Sup Forums
what scared the "shit" out of you recently ?

bump

i forgot the s after % as in %s. i showed you fucks the code and you couldn't spot it could you. its like the most easy thing ever.

>doesnt know python format
>knows how to create hacks for csgo
b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-ullshit you dont know shit. youre just a cheater

this is the blind following the blind here

I put a black sock into the back of my guitar to silence the tremolo springs, and it fell out. I just saw a black thing in my peripheral vision moving, but it was enough to make me jump. I was very high, though.

Source?

sauce

Sauce

printf is for noobs

SAUCE

Also
My little brother is in prison. For a long time.

I use napkins.

What did he do to get into prison?

you memed too close to the sun you got burnt

>using c

>be me
>Live in apartment by myself
>halloween
>get knock at 3 am
>lay in bed trying to figure out if I actually heard knock for 3 minutes
>get up and check peep hole
>no one
>open door like morons do in movies
>look right
>guy in horse mask standing on stairs
>blood or fake blood on shit
>holding one hand behind his back
>immediately close door
>call family, friends
>everyones sleeping
>fall asleep when sun comes up
>havent been the same since.
>very uneasy feeling

That's what happen if you open your doors at 3 am without your nunchacks next to you.

I guess you are not american since you didnt take your granades, your machine gun and your bullet proof vest to chase him.

napkins are scary too

Helped pull off a high end robbery in a multi million dollar home. Got extremely lucky to get probation. Then, his wife threw something at him and he's in prison for probation violation. Basically on the hook for 6 felonies now. His life is ruined.

The thought of a human female vigaina
Quite spooky if you ask me

Yeah, once i was at home alone at 4 am and i heard someon knocking on my door, i go there and get too scared to open so i just keep looking at the door as i dont know what to do. Suddenly someone puts a napking with blood under my door.

Sister was late on her period by over a week. I panicked a bought her a test. She came back negative. Had her period yesterday, 11 days late. Now the sick bitch is making pregnancy jokes in front of our parents and there's nothing I can say. They fucking think I knocked up my girlfriend.

If she looks half as good as pic related, nice job

Otherwise, how are the Appalachians this time of year?