Found this on my Mom's bf's phone. thats her tat and those are her boots, not sure how i feel about this

found this on my Mom's bf's phone. thats her tat and those are her boots, not sure how i feel about this

You forgot the "w".

>not sure how i feel about this
Not only did you save the image, but you posted it online for others. You know EXACTLY how you feel.

I used to masturbate to the video my parents made of my birth, and its good to see my mom's vadge again, but this just isnt my thing. can someone photoshop the pee and poop out so i can 'bate?

the real questions OP are: 1. why were you on his phone, and 2. do you have more? ;)

don't know how i feel bout my mom's bf being a scatfag. i like that he takes pics, but why not sex pics? its all these toilet pics

Those boots were made for pissin'... and that's just what they'll do... one of these days the boots will piss all over you.

Are you so sure that your mom isn't the scatfag? I mean I wasn't into piss until my ex pissed on my balls after sex one night.

lmao

he left his phone in the living room when they went to the grocery store. yeah i have more but can someone photoshop out my moms pee and poop?

Underrated

AWESOME!!!! THANKS!!!!! Now I can 'bate!

You need to be 18 faggot

how the fuck do you long poop?

holy shit! i've never seen literally ass snake going on.

Post then so we can shoop the poop

I wonder if my moms bf eats my moms poop?

I've never understood why women have longer turds than guys. I'm assuming the lack of prostate has something to do with it.

Jesus christ dude. Heres what you do..
Have a friend take the same pictures of you doing the same thing. Send them to moms bf. See how he takes it

i'm female, i can assure you that ive never had a long shit like that before. prostate or no prostate.

i guess my moms poops are long like that. most of the pics they are really. she's pretty tall and used to play basketball so maybe thats why

can you post a pic of you taking a shit? or at least post a pic of your poopdeck?

I honestly hope it damages u for life, that's what U get snooping thru other people's shit!

Although this is Sup Forums, so u probly jacked off to the pic at least 20 times by now...

Hell yes. Can we get a picture of her face pls?

Think maybe you could go shit and take a picture for us? Ya know, for scientific purposes.

Kekd

>I used to masturbate to the video my parents made of my birth, and its good to see my mom's vadge again, but this just isnt my thing.
Are you saying watching your Mom give birth to you is "your thing?"

I'm a pissfag, but feces is very unsanitary. I'm not trying to get hepatitis over a fetish.

Give OP a break, I'm not going to sit here and deny that I've jerked it to birth videos on youtube.

I can clearly see the fucking label in the corner u lying faggot. Still hot though sauce???

Landing strips on moms giving birth are hot stuff man

Damn, man. Your mom is a freak for sure. Bet she takes some dp in the asshole then another set in the vagina, maybe another in the mouth.
She must be truly numb inside.
Think of what your father went through and did, eh? And then they broke up! Wonder what really caused it...

lol, You get hep c from piss...fag.

dude, there is no way i'm showing her face. i don't mind it if it can be anonymous but i'm not showing her face

>The hepatitis C virus is not spread by sweat, tears, or urine.

>Give OP a break, I'm not going to sit here and deny that I've jerked it to birth videos on youtube.
Yeah, but videos of your OWN birth?

Well, see if you can get her to let her fuck her pussy raw and nut inside.

I wonder if my Mom takes it in the butt?

lol, no you don't...fag.

I had no idea my mom takes so many dumps!

merry christmas op

thanks! here is a good pic of my moms turd cutter

Well, she prolly dumps twice a day.

OK guys, last pic. my moms poop looks like chocolate doesnt it?

Post her face