Rednecks lighten up and amend the transgender law

>Rednecks lighten up and amend the transgender law
This is AOTY btw

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/collection/Androol/recent/1
rateyourmusic.com/~SARGReturns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I ain't no one's puppet!

Butch knew what it meant to be black and born in 1952. Do you? Because I don't know shit about that

No really, how come Butch never got mad at me?
Because you never told him what to do

Yeah totally, I'm friends with Jim James, Dr. John Misty, a bunch of people;
>ringtone
Hold on, Sufjan Stevens just texted me right now

Yeah it makes me feel kind of self-conscious but you gotta wear it to get into certain show-
>Oh my god that's so cool!

>AOTY
rateyourmusic.com/collection/Androol/recent/1

no it's not

nobody cares

Wut

I'm not the one who brought up AOTY

I also love the new xiu xiu and thundercat, meh on king gizzard, and hate the new japandroids. I will be giving Jessica Hoop and Alluvial a listen. Thanks, it's always nice to have new shit to listen to :)

My pleasure, hope you find something you like. I really need to get my shit together and rate Mark but obviously it's going to be 3 or 4

Yeah but then
>I don't care why and I don't care how
>Bomb the muzzies race war now
A few lines later? wtf?

Give Common As Light the 4 and a half it deserves

I just joined RYM but I'm thinking that any 4.5 I give will probably at first be a 4 and then changed later on to signify my aoty

Finally found the time to listen to it fully with the proper attention. It's a spectacular experimental album, but I really hope this is the last one he makes of this kind, I miss melancholic Mark way too much.

Can't stop burping

Family men with bellies bigger than mine are walking around with Guns N’ Roses t-shirts

Does he just freestyle all his songs now? I can't imagine him writing all of this shit down.

He's literally reading his diary or smth on almost every song

one of the most hysterical album ever

this. i had a blast just reading the lyrics

Is he, dare I say it.....

Our guy?

In all seriousness though this alum is an embarrassment. It's like he lives on Sup Forums

neck yourself kiddo

rateyourmusic.com/~SARGReturns

1. Kairon; IRSE! - Ruination - 8
2. Quelle Chris - Being You Is Great, I Wish I Could Be You More Often - 8
3. 水曜日のカンパネラ - Superman - 8
4. Foxygen - Hang - 8
5. Sampha - Process - 8
6. Julie Byrne - Not Even Happiness - 8
7. Neil Cicierega - Mouth Moods - 8
8. Jesca Hoop - Memories Are Now - 8
9. Ty Segall - Ty Segall - 8
10. Max Richter - Three Worlds: Music From Woolf Works - 8
11. bedwetter - volume 1: flick your tongue against your teeth and describe the present. - 8
12. Pseudonym - Pack of Lies - 8
NEW - 13. Jonwayne - Rap Album Two - 7
NEW - 14. Exquirla - Para Quienes Aún Viven - 7
15. The Great Old Ones - EOD : A Tale of Dark Legacy - 7
16. Laster - Ons Vrije Fatum - 7
17. Litku Klemetti - Juna Kainuuseen - 7
18. William Basinski - A Shadow in Time - 7
NEW - 19. Angles 9 - Disappeared Behind the Sun - 7
20. Sun Kil Moon - Common As Light and Love Are Red Valleys of Blood - 7
NEW - 21. Jens Lekman - Life Will See You Now - 7
22. Priests - Nothing Feels Real - 7
23. Pain of Salvation - In the Passing Light of Day - 7
24. Code Orange - Forever - 7
25. Brian Eno - Reflection - 7
26. Dirty Projectors - Dirty Projectors - 6
27. The xx - I See You - 6
28. The Flaming Lips - Oczy Mlody - 6
29. Soen - Lykaia - 6
30. Big Sean - I Decided. - 5
31. Lupe Fiasco - DROGAS Light - 5
32. Kreator - Gods of Violence - 5
33. Gone is Gone - Echolocation - 4
34. Dropkick Murphys - 11 Short Stories of Pain and Glory - 4
35. The Pablo Collective - The Death of Pablo - 4
36. Pink Guy - Pink Season - 3
37. Future - FUTURE - 2
38. Migos - Culture - 2

I thought this was one of those mashup filters involving Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

I liked it for the most part and thought it was biting and funny but it really could have benefited from cutting down on the times a little bit. The song where he talks about the Orlando shooting and adds in fake applause every time he says something good was really good though.

10/10 lyrics

I haven't listened to Benji or Universal Themes, but listened to this and I really liked it, how different are those albums compared to this one?

benji is a fucking snoozefest

benji was shilled all the time but in retrospect it was average for a folk project. people were only impressed by the lyrics and storytelling abilities, which actually made the album really boring.

The further we get into the presidency, the more embarrassing and desperate the albums are going to get

And this is just 1 month in. i LOVE this timeline! MAGA.

What's with the transgenderism culture growing in the left? It's fucking weird. The democractic party is going right over a cliff lol

>Dr. John Misty

XD BTFO

I love how both sides find each other embarrassing.

This entire country is just one endless cringe.

Does mark fuck trannies?

Benji is still better than this preachy p4k pandering piece of shit. Mark is a fucking wimp for giving into their bullshit after how they attacked him.

Benji was massive at the time, but in my opinion it's a bit boring and lyrically stupid. Universal Themes is great, I think it marks the "artistic maturity" I guess, of this stream of consciousness style, and if you like the new one I think you'd love it too.

the album has a whole sketch shitting on P4K writers

maybe listen to it before you give into Sup Forums bullshit

americans are too dumb to do politics
can they just leave it up to the rest of the world
(we'll forget brexit was a thing)

remin3dee to report pol posts on mu

I did listen to it motherfucker and I saw no evidence of that. Its easily his most pretentious work yet, I have no idea how this gets anything higher than a 7 on anybodys list.

how did you miss that part exactly?

I understand how people can think it's boring or just rambling/diary reading but I think Mark has more awareness than people give him credit for, he doesn't sound very "pretentious" to me, he really just sounds like this dude who is a lot older than most popular indie/folk musicians basically doing folk music better than everyone else, and making all these really simple but powerful observations on love and life but also death and tragedy and he just does it in this way where it's so simple, but so poignant somehow. and he often connects things together. like there are definitely some points in some of the songs where I think "okay, this is a tiny bit excessive" but then he always ends up ending the track with something really good, it's almost like he leads you on and then suddenly hits you with something more meaningful to close.

>pretentious
stop
just fucking stop

I want to listen but it's way too long

>entire album is bland generically written folk pop
>lyrics are basically just diaries of interesting shit that happened during his travels but doesnt even feel like your going on some kind of journey like those kind of story written albums are supposed to be like
>not pretentious as fuck

¡Más imigrantes por favor!

It's an interesting exhibition of this new style Mark is going for and in that sense it's an interesting album worth hearing, but in a lot of larger-scale ways this album isn't really that good, I feel like he did better with that is kind of style on Universal Themes. I still have enjoyed listening to this though.

Kozeleks my fav musician for sure because my fav thing in songs is goofs, gags, jokes and rambunctious behavior, and his songs are full to the brim of it. Every album is like one of those novelty snake cans, you open the CD case & POP you get a face fulla snakes and you fall back cackling. The mad mind, the crack genius, to do it! and then you think hmmm whats he gonna do next, this trickster, and you pick the headphones back up and BZZZZZZZZZZ you get a shock and Hahahahahah you've been pranked again by the old markmeister, that card. "Did that Kil?" he says, laughing yukyukyukyuk. Watch him as he shoves a pair of plastic buck teeth right up into his mouth and displays em for you- left, right, center- "you like dese? Do i look handsome???" Pulls out a mirror. "Ah!" Hand to naughty mouth. And you're on your ass again laughing as he snaps his suspenders, exits stage right, and appears again hauling a huge golden gong

I really like listening to other people vlog about things. Not because it's interesting but more because it emulates a degree of proximity/intimacy that people would feel comfortable to ramble about their inner most observations and experiences. So I really enjoyed this album. A lot of people talk about listening to it on a long car journey, so i think it's apt to suggest that it's akin to taking a long car journey with a friend.

Like, in a way, it doesn't even tell us as much about his personality because of how focused it is on his observations but in a way, it's kind of refreshing to just listen to someone document the world around them without trying to editorialise/contextualise it.

Pretty good album, desu. Takes all the best parts about Sun Kil Moon/Jesu and Universal Themes and expands on them.