After my mother died two years ago from ovarian cancer, my Dad started drinking very heavily...

After my mother died two years ago from ovarian cancer, my Dad started drinking very heavily. He lost his job and then we lost our house. We had to move into a shitty two bedroom apartment in L.A. For the past two years, it's just been me and my dad. I just turned 18 three weeks ago, but I'm still in high school.

It took my father about a year and half to get over my mom's death, but eventually he cut back on his drinking and he started dating again this past summer. After a few one night stands and few botched attempts at starting a relationship with the women he was dating, things became serious with a woman I really like. She's a really sweet woman and I like how she treats my Dad. They've been a couple for about a month and a half now.

Apparently, my father's new girlfriend has an ex-husband who just got out of prison two weeks ago. Her ex husband beat her up really bad last Wednesday, so my father decided to move his new girlfriend and her fourteen year old daughter into our two bedroom apartment. We spent all weekend moving their crap into our place. I have to share my bedroom with a girl I don't know at all. Her name is Alexis
>pic related.

She is extremely cool. She plays video games and she likes SciFi. She's hardcore into yoga. She seems very mature for her age. She has thanked me a thousand times for being cool about her moving into my bedroom.

After spending nearly a week with Alexis, I've fallen completely in love with her. I couldn't help it. I fought it for as long as I could. I think she knows it too, cause she flirts with me a little bit. I'm just overwhelmed by how beautiful she is.

I graduate in the spring and then I'm going to stay here and go to community college for two more years. She's only a freshman in high school. I could potentially be sharing a bedroom with pic related for the next three years.

I don't know if I can take it. She is so god damned beautiful it hurts my eyes.
What do?

If she knows how you feel, I would make a joke like "If we weren't family, I'd probably be dating/fucking you by now" and laugh and see her reaction

but we aren't family. Her mom and my Dad aren't married. They have only been dating for less than two months.

Are they gonna be married?

she's a freshman in high school you creep

if theres grass on the field, play ball.

I don't know. He hasn't proposed to her.

donald pls go

Most importantly, and more pics

I'm 20 and dating a 16 year old...

If no grass flip her over and play in the mud.

>nearly a week
>I fought it for as long as I could.

nigga you best be shittin me

If she knows and is flirting with you RED FUCKING ALERT SHE'S INTERESTED YOU IGNORANT NIGGER SPAWN

Sounds like that bitch needs to start paying you "rent"

it is time to you introduce her to your penis.

and that's a problem why? If she can bleed, she can breed...although it would be smart to confirm your state's Age of Consent and see about keeping things on the DL from the parents and others until then. Best of luck to ya.

one word: patience. seems like she'd be worth waiting

I feel you Op.

I'm an alcoholic bartender. I've been sober for 3 months and nearly every night I have to watch people drink what I crave.
It's ever-present temptation I can't escape

That's what I'm doing. I'm in florida and my girl is 16

>waiting

that's why you need to establish this neat thing called a RELATIONSHIP YOU BACKWARDS BASEMENT MONKEY

Lawyerfag here. That map is deceiving. In nearly every state that map says the age of consent is 16 there are additional laws that can be pressed against men who have sex with girls who are between 16-18. Practically speaking, the age of consent is 18 regardless of what that map says it is.

Lick her right on the clit. Seal the deal. Buy the car. Whip the whale. Pick the number. Pay the bill. Itch the infection. Punch the priest. Eat the dirt.

How did you manage to make this about you

post her pics op

With a 15 year old? you pedo

IM 20 AND with a 16 year old

you deserve to rot in prison for the rest of your life you piece of shit.

That girl in pic related is not 14.
Fake and gay.

Why? because of 4 years you idiot?
Im not even fucking her I'm waiting

>he brags
>i was talking about op
>how is this about you

You dumbfucks spent too much time wanking
He didn't even talked about fucking, he's more "in love" eventho i dont understand him
You talk and keep everything nice and easy and the rest will happen. btw, she knows.

theres only one answer i see being viable
rape murder suicide, in that order
dont be a faggot

So why is the AoC 16 if there's apparently other laws that can be used against you? Are they for specific scenarios, like teacher/student?

What country do you live in where girls hit puberty after 15?

dubs, obviously the only answer

Dude easy. Fondle her while she's asleep. Masturbate and rub your juices on her and put it on her panties and in her shampoo and mouthwash. Spy on her and take pics and videos while she gets dressed and showers. Blackmail her for blowjobs. It's basic shit you faggot.

That's like the best age you fucking fag

pretty interesting dilemma, op. i tend to try not to give advice on these sorts of situations, because i never know how it could turn out in the end. my advice is waiting 4 years.

Yeah this can't possibly end badly. you end up fucking a 14 year old, her mom leaves your dad, you go to jail to have your ring widened by Leeroy and your dad sinks back into depression! Everyone's a winner champ.

My 15 yo step sister was molested by her father for most of her childhood. Her father gave her herpes and that's how he got caught. Her father is in prison for it.
She's completely fucked in the head. She is a sex-crazed nymphomaniac and she masturbates like 20 times a day.

Our parents are always catching her sneaking boys into her bedroom at night. They caught her fucking two guys in her bed at the same time three weeks ago. She cut up my fleshlight with a pair of scissors and when I confronted her about it she said, "I'll be your fleshlight" and started rubbing my dick through my jeans. I knocked her hand away and started backing away from her and she grabbed me by my wrist and tried to stop me for leaving by pulling me back into her bedroom while begging me to fuck her. I'm constantly waking up in the middle of the night to the sensation of my step sister in bed with me, molesting me in my sleep.

I think she needs a new therapist. Her counseling doesn't seem to be working.

"she flirts with me a bit" is not the same as if you pull out your cock for her she'll immediately start sucking you fucking dumb idiot

This is perfectly fine, my parents started going out when dad was 24 and mum was 17, as long as their both mature about it who cares. My parents are 52 and 45 now, if the gap doesn't matter now why would it matter back then?

I'm turning 20 next year and am currently single, I've got my eye on this 18 year old but who knows. The youngest I'd go is 17 realistically, but I've got an open mind and if there's a mature enough 16 year old then I'm down, doesn't seem likely though. Young girls are often immature, people like; need to learn that there can be exceptions. Didn't you watch The Next Generation?

Ask me how I know you're an obese 45 year old virgin.

sweet baby jesus

lets switch lives for a while as long as shes not fat

yes but 18 vs 14 is different from 24 vs 17

>pic related

don't let your emotions get sloppy for her. If they do- hide them. She doesn't want a droopy asshole. If you can't be confident then fake it

get a job and move out

tbh she seems like every basic bitch that went to my school

does she REALLY like video games, op? what kind of games? (hint: cod doesnt count)

that is honestly horrific even if there are sick people on here who would disagree with that... you'll end up worse then her if you went along with it, even if it was only in the long term.

BANG HER MOM dude, get her pregnant and then you'll have a free source of milk while you go to comm college and get your useless degree in washing cars and dreaming about brain dead teenagers

Yeah, on the surface you'd think it would be great, but it isn't. At all.
I honestly feel sorry for her.

Wake up

plus the herpese. why isnt anyone concernced about the herpes

>sharing a room with a girl who is way out of your league for 3 years

I recommend you buy some ear plugs.

Of course he is. All these weird "wwyd" posters are.

Can you explain more please?

this is EXACTLY how I met my first wife, who died of ovarian cancer 2 years ago! coincidence?!?!?!?

That's because you're a loser to women your age

She will end up dating a criminal and break your heart, and you will have to live with her while she is fucking a scumbag criminal.

Move out and start a new life. Sounds like you are surrounded by failure and tragedy. Escape that shit.

fuk yeah

I understand, I feel like 16 is old enough to know what you want. I agree that 14 is too young, I think that flirting and chatting at that age is fine, but nothing physical should happen. Restraint is very import for OP to try and exercise for now. He should find himself another girl to occupy his time until this girl is older. He needs to find a girl that he enjoys being with, but doesn't love. If the 14 year old gets a boyfriend in that time, he needs to be protective, make sure she doesn't get too involved, and notify the parents of anything that they should be cautious of.

I say that's what he should do, but that's just after a couple minutes of thinking about it. Hell, if I was in his position I'm not sure how I'd go about it.

but what if Op were to become a criminal, solely to become qualified to be hers?

It can't be that hard to sell weed.

What's it like not being able to talk to a woman your own age you autist?

moar?

assume two to four years from now

if you feel weird about it try to suggest to your dad that maybe they don't have to get "married". This way none of you are technically "family" (even though stepsibling banging is legal in a lot of states).

But what if the kids get married first? It doesn't seem weird for their parents to fuck after that. But if it was the other way around you hear the neighbors snickering

This. I don't really feel like there's anything wrong with those ages, but younger girls are definitely easier to get. Guys with younger girlfriends give off the impression that they're not up to the task of getting an older chick.

Keep postin then m8

>catching herpes cause your 15 yo sister raped you in your sleep

I'm 18 and dating a 17 year old and I already feel weird about it, you're a fucking creep who probably wears a monster cap

I never got arrested for banging 16 and 17 year olds in NJ. Could have got some serious time for providing them drugs, however.

The question is more if you wanna fuck shit up for your dad imo. If he's finally found someone he's happy with, is it really worth messing around with this kid?

This. Wait at least until you know if they are going to get married.

I was in your position earlier this year, I turned 19, she turned 18, things were going well. I ended it a little later down the line because she got far too clingy, be careful user.

Might have been my fault, I probably wasn't into her enough for the type of relationship I tried to start.

You are so short sighted.

You should be focusing on being the best brother in the world. If you do that, your new step sister will introduce you to her girlfriends.
You'll have automatic preselection.

Girls make the best wingmen.

fake and gay fucking pedophiles man

>Girls make the best wingmen

Wives are even better. Cuckquean is the best cuck.