WWYD / Cuck thread. GO

WWYD / Cuck thread. GO

This bitch could take all 8" of my cock in the ass on all fours while I grabbed her hair and stuffed her face in the toilet. I'd make sure to get it all on tape and spread it as widely a possible.

This cunt?

samefagging

nope

got more op?

Like 5 WWYD threads atm...

more of her? does she have a kik or sc?

Would post snapchat but white knights already fucked me once tonight

fuck, do you mind sending it in private? I would love to send her pics of my 20cm dick.

Would push her up against mirror and spread her tight ass and shove my dry cock into her asshole and fuck it as hard as I can until years roll down her face then cum inside her stretched asshole then have it all pour into my hand then grab her hair and make her eat her own asscum

I would but if you were to go all whiteknight then she'd know who I am immediately. Risk too high. Cuck me and I'll post more of her.

any more?

Yup

is she your gf or just someone you know? and shit man idk how to convince you I'm not whiteknighting, but damn i would love to see her get all horny behind your back if she is.

Force her to her knees and make her choke on my cock then have her bend over and give me the pokeball, I'd get it wet with her spit then slowly push it inside her ass then I'd fuck her used pussy then blow my load inside her but keep fucking her, churning my cum inside her slut pussy then force her to her knees again to take my cum all over her bitch face

Pick one or several, what would you inflict on them

Yeah she's my gf. And she knows that she sent me specifically these pics so if you were to screenshot then send them to her via snapchat I'd be fucked my dude

Gangrape all of them in public

aww fuck i can see why you're paranoid then. She's really hot though. if you ever change your mind hit me up on kik, my name is justoneguy511 i'd love to message that chick.

I'll make you a deal, I'll message you with her username once this thread dies, just to cover my bases

alright sounds good to me man

I'd fuck her ass raw in an alley behind starbucks

I'd fuck this needy little slut in her tight dirty asshole until I'm about to cum then pull out, grab her by the hair and force her to suck my shit covered cock then fill her mouth with my cum then push her to the floor and leave her in a cum and shit filled mess

my cousin
use her

Missionary with the soul purpose of procreation.

guess her name for wins?

youre sick in the head

Cant help it.
It's the red hair

I'm beginning to wonder if the meme is messing up the joke this badly.

look at dem brows. She's a fake. don't populate this world with fake redheads

Who wants to write a nice story about this girl I know?

She's a very shy girl. She acts and looks like a fucking 11 year old. Doesn't have any friends and only plays with her little brother. Has no interest in boys or sex whatsoever and only kissed, never more.

She has been modelling for a while but recently started getting more risque fashion shoots.
I'd love it if the person who writes it, adds or uses this info... Or not

but if you make babby she wont be skinny anymore

My niece - tell me everything m8s

And?
Preggers is even hotter.

More

Would bend her agianst that bed and fuck her from behind while pulling her hair hard. I would slap her ass as i use her cunt. More of her?

Wwyd?
Ill post more if ya say

Hnng yes more for you

lets agree to disagree

mmm right would get her ass nailed

Serial rape

wwyd

let's hear it

Anyone in particular?

definitely piss on her lazily, zip up and start walking out so she says, "wh...wait, what?? you're not even gonna fuck mE?!?"

kek

oh what a tight little cutie !

this bitch?

Anymore interest?

Oops forgot the pic

Throwt fuck her hard.

Any intrest?

Mmm

Would cum all over her face.
Do her

MOODDDSSSS

?

I would ruin your cousins asshole. Then post a video of it online. Post more of ur cousin user

good it needs to be used heres her in workout shit

Have her deepthroat my cock then cum on her face nd tits. Any more of her?

Yessir

Oh i use her little ass. Put a chain on that bitch nd keep her as a pet fuck toy

Oh that bitch can ur her mouth. Bet she gags on my cock though. Post more

Forgot to say post more

Hnnng

Legs on my shoulders..one hand on her throat choking her until she is close to passing out...cum on face nd her glasses. Post more

Biggest slut i know

Make home video of her screaming in orgasm from a hard cock cum on her tits...post online

grab her hair nd force her to swallow my cock repeat till mascara runs then fuck her hard from behind...cum down throat

put a chain on her nd keep her as my pet fuck slave...constantly naked nd ready to fuck...when im not using her have her kneeling on vibrators

Bend her over and fuck her hard makong her moan loudly. She would cum on my cock over and over agian as i use her.

mmm nice user keep using her

here is the front view of that pic

oh wow would have to say fuck her in the ass...moar

oh i would use her alot...bitch would need to constantly ready to be used. more

Tell her to take a better picture. This one sucks.

take the phone off her...bend her over that sink nd fuck her from behind while recording her face..cum on her tits. more...

She'd be my cum bucket as I'd drain my balls into her over an entire night.

mm tell me more

how would you make her take your cum

tie one up fuck the other hard infront of her..cum inside then swap them over. anymore user?