Wife dont let me fuck her as. Hate that bitch. What do to?

Wife dont let me fuck her as. Hate that bitch. What do to?

move assets into bitcoin go to country that doesn't extradite start a new life

I want do rape that bitch

bend your dick to your ass and fuck yourself

>wife
you made this happen you made all of this happen, now lie in your bed you made for yourself disgusting breeder piece of shit. I bet the pool boy is allowed up the butt

or get her pregnant assuming she slips up and let's you... prego women are always horny.. do you have kids together? Does she have kids that you are not the father of?

Sucks... just fucked my gfs ass. Feelsgoodman. Got her to start playing with a vibrator in her ass by herself too.

I let her feel the pain.

i wanna bend my dick around the back of my ass so i can fuck myself

My wife love whenn i cum in her face. She allways scream when i do that

Any ideas how to force her?

get frisky. be aggressive. get things going rough and get her liking it, then get her where you can hold her down if need be and slip in her ass. just do it, have your way with her until you are finished.

I will try now. She slepps already. She's drunk

No idea. What worked for me was bringing up anal sex with a GF. She wasn't against it, but she said she tried it before and it hurt. I worked on her for a bit.

What paid off the most was being away and Skyping. Having her put things in her ass at her own pace really paid off. It took about a year to get her completely comfortable with ass-fucking. That was regular ass-play.

Oh, and get her into enemas. Once she associates the clean feeling of a clean ass with sexiness, half the task is over.

OP, have a kik? Would trade pics of my slut wife...

>get her into enemas.

and have her masturbate afterwards.

Stupid bitch. Im just in her pussy. She sleeps already. Now i will start do but in her as....

Say you wanna do doggy. Hold her arms, slide dick in her anus.

Do it when she is on her period. Get her all hot and bothered. Usually girls are horny when they are on it too. Just pull her panties down just yo her asshole so you don't have to get grossed out by her tampoon. Make sure you have lube for her tiny asshoo.

sauce?

suace?

God so tight. She sleeps. Its so good

Bitch

Yea man, fuck her ass while she sleeps. That's what I do, run all over town fucking sleeping bitches in the asshole. They never feel it.

leave her. tell her you want a divorce..

i'd rather go on alone with no more sex again than stay with someone who won't even have sex with me.

Start by eating her ass.

Rape her

cunt punt that hoe