Stop

Invincible son

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bs39HGOd25c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dc cucks defend this scene

Hold your horses heroic heir

STOP INVINCIBLE SLUT

I still dont get what did he mean by that?

>The world is not ready for you yet, but doesn't matter because 10 years from now you will reveal yourself and people will still hate you and you will end up being killed, so the best course of action is being negligent to the world even if you could do amazing things to help people in need.

Fun fact:
Pa Kent doesn't ACTUALLY say, IN the movie, his
catchphrase "Stop, my invincible son!"... not any of it's variants!

well memed op well memed HOWEVER pa kent did not actually say Stop my invincible son. He said stop my invisible son. Now you might be wondering why he would say invisible instead of invincible. I mean we all know that Clark doesn't have that power. but i actually think it was a metaphor. You see no one can see you when you are invisible. This crucial fact leads us to believe that Clark actually is not invisible since we can in fact see him. Thats what makes this movie so great it is the essence of capekino. It has similes, ironies, metaphors and even onomatopoeia.

produce better content without relying on me to make it good.

Really should have just stuck with the heart attack with this one

I get a a whole hearty chuckle out of that every time I see it. I read it in his voice too.

>scene opens to choppers flying over Kansas
>invincible son starts playing

Every fucking time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bs39HGOd25c

All star adaptation when?

Has Snyder ever addressed some of the stranger characterization in MoS and BvS?

HE DIDN'T WANT THE WHOLE TOWN TO KNOW HIS SECRET HOLY FUCKING SHIT STOP THIS MEME RIGHT NOW!

He didn't want people to find out about his son, not yet.

I really wish this dumb bullshit meme would stop.

it won't
:')