Why are Asian males 'outmanned' by cis white men in every neo-modern film?

Why are Asian males 'outmanned' by cis white men in every neo-modern film?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/3wk3sm/all_white_people_are_racist/
reddit.com/r/hapas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

small penis

meh you have no idea bruh

Realism

reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity

You tell me.

art imitates reality

reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/3wk3sm/all_white_people_are_racist/

wew

Because they don't do kung-fu anymore.
Bruce Lee died and now all they wanna do is eat noodles and post selfies all day.

I really feel sorry for those guys

this is even better, mate
reddit.com/r/hapas/
it's literally /r9k/ for half-gooks

reminder these guys are responsible for starting BLACKED.com posting since they want white men to feel the same way about their women being stolen that they do

Otherwise it wouldn't be believable

>movie from 2006
>recent

Why? They get alot of white dick.

Holy shit, that post

>and those trips

>When you say 'all white people' they rush to claim that is unfair because they are 'individuals;' but this sense of individualism in and of itself is a privilege. Individualism is a facet of privilege.

because the average asian male is a low T pussy compared to the average white male, duh

The yellow peril

- Pearl Harbor and the Pacific war
- Mao defeating America's sweetheart Chiang Kai-shek and China going red
- The Korea war
- The Vietnam war
- The Japanese miracle
- China becoming the new center of the world

The white trash feel better with seeing emasculated Asian males on screen.

these mental gymnastics.

wew

Same reason why white men are outmanned by big black guys in every neo-modern film.

We all know how dick size and physical strength lines up and what girls really want

WAIT
why do /hapas/ still get bullied on Sup Forums
I thought the future was half african half european chicks lol
I mean desu we gotta make sure the hapas are destroying the conservative cuckmades

Es true

>tfw asian male

At the very least I have a 6 inch penis so I have that going for me

Why is his face so flat?

Ironically, the Fast & Furious movies directed by that chink Justin Lin feature a "White" girl (actually, a Jew, which is even rarer) getting YELLOWED, this is the perfect example of delusional asianmasculinity propaganda

Now I know why they think individualism is a privilege.

>that reddit post

He's mostly right, but that's just the reality of living in a white majority country. He, or his parents or grandparents etc, knew they would be a minority when they chose to immigrate here. The majority having it better than the minority is part of the deal they agreed to when they arrived.

Also, things have improved for minorities in the last 50 years, and taking one look at mainstream culture (not Sup Forums), they're on a trajectory to get better. Still, he has the right to say what he did and vent his frustration, but he should look at the bigger picture.

post the webm
>gal trying to look sexy
>everyone in that scene looked better than her

quick someone post the 'pasta

Why are Asian Males superior to White Males?

Let's count them down:

#1 - High IQ / Very Math Oriented. We stick to what will ultimately be areas of education the world will be better with. All levels of engineers, all areas of science and math, we dominate.
#2 - Small penis fallacy. Most white women are surprised to find out that this rumor is actually untrue when compared to their white male counterparts. In fact, any supposed studies come from very small control groups and lack any basis for standard in the larger picture.
#3 - Smart with money. We don't waste away in bars or chase skirts with everything in our wallet. We invest our money and save an appropriate amount in kind so that our families will be protected from a multitude of economic downturns.
#4 - Keep our mouths shut & Not faltered by petty things like race or politics. We keep our opinions mainly to ourselves and don't endanger our friends or families by loudmouthing in public our opinions of other people or races.
#5 - Open to new ideas and new ways of thinking. We travel the world, emigrate to many countries, even developing or third world countries for the betterment of our people and put our lives in danger in the process because we know that prize is greater than the cost of one our lives.

Copy and spread this to any of these liars and keyboard cowboys out there!

lmao there is literally no way this isn't a joke

Settle down fellas... you're both miles better than Niggers in society, and that's what counts.

>#2 - Small penis fallacy. Most white women are surprised to find out that this rumor is actually untrue when compared to their white male counterparts. In fact, any supposed studies come from very small control groups and lack any basis for standard in the larger picture.

>Reminder that it only took one American bomber to bring the mighty Japanese Empire to heel.

haha, but dude, go suck a Thais dick.

seriously

Asians are smart but they don't fit into western popular culture. This is painfully apparent on college campuses that have a lot of Asians.

>neo modern

Also cost the lives of more than a dozen scientists and students during at Trinity and later Manhattan Project by tickling dragons and fucking with elements they'd never really fukced with before.

How can chinamen compete?

For the same reason that white men are 'outmanned' by blacks in media.

Jews.