This guy I hate him, just someone fuck him up

This guy I hate him, just someone fuck him up

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fraziersoccer02
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nypa

he looks like a fucking cuck op why not fuck him up yourself

Come on fuck his life up someone, he tryed to get my girl

I can't because he knows me and he's a cunt who thinks he's better than me I know were he lives but I live farther away from him

Ok I'll go fight him for you

>NYPA

i cant find him on facebook wtf

He lives here

We're ganna find you, user. You done goofed.

I believe in you guys, if you fuck his life up than thanks I owe you one then

Uh oh, Roger's WIFI....

Yo OP, listen up, we at Sup Forums ain't no personal army under your command. You hate him? Wanna fuck with him? Then do it. Open up a Google tab and start learning tricks and gain knowledge and then fuck him over when he least expects it. Get to it newfag.

You can go sit on your hands and do nothing then lol. Fucking useless person.

nypa faggot

bump

Are you that much of a pussy that you have to get people to do your fighting for you? I wouldn't be surprised if "your girl" ended up fucking that guy just to cuck you.

Like someone already said. Don't know how to do it yourself then learn and then go fucking DO IT YOURSELF! Not your personal army faggot!

NYPA
Y
P
A

the trips pact have sealed his fate

>but I live farther away from him
What the fuck...

You have provided no incentive.

Find some other asshole to do your work for you.

Lazy fuck.

that samefaggotry is beautiful

i think theyre gonna fuck you up

There was a post a while ago here, where some dude got back at some douche he didn't like at his school, where the guy makes a facebook profile, exactly the same as the douche, down to the details. Searches for the biggest black dude in the school while he is logged in to douche's account. Posts "You're a nigger." on his wall. Keep in mind, this is using the douche's profile settings.

Next day, guy sees King Gorilla pounding the shit out of the douchebag.

>This guy I hate him, just someone fuck him up
kek

he'd be in
sky cowen's friend list

Get over it OP.

For what?
Only call Sup Forums for Lulzy causes.

LOL, it's happening.

even more kek

Samefaggotry is allowed if it was trips both times tho

dubs threads niggers

I know a Christopher Frazier...

haha i know what your talkin about, i remember that shit

I NOW DECLARE THIS THREAD, A DUBS THREAD.

How? :(

You can also be a dumbass on the internet. Doesn't mean it's a good idea, though.

no roger in sky cowen's friend list
so probably his dad's name

Rolling for dubs

Roll

Rollin

thats funny. good idea too.

Rerolling

im henry rollins

Rerolling for dubs again

anyone that says nypa has severe autism

Rollo

check'em

Rollodextrous

Rolls

Sending him a message:
>Hey, some douche came to Sup Forums asking for people to fuck you up. Don't know who, but facebook says you have one mutual friend, Sky Cowen, so that's something to go by. He also whined that you tried to get his girl, so that's something else playa.

Dubs get, come on and, roll

lmao please send a screen shot of this

Check these out

Dubs winrar

Is that what OP is triggered about?

Made a fake account and sent him a similar message, OPs first post, and a link to thread.

Gl OP, hope he beats the fuck out of you for being a pussy and trying to get other people to solve a problem for you. This guy didn't do anything to us.

op's fucked

Yeah, he said it here

op is a faggot, whos his facebook

Yes.

smart

Wow...

Yeah I could give a fuck about trolling the mark I wanna troll faggot OP facebook tho.

>mfw NYPA fags bump threads they disagree with by making a post that everyone ignores anyway

lets find out who op is

people can sage

Could be Sky's boyfriend. "I can't because he knows me and he's a cunt who thinks he's better than me I know were he lives but I live farther away from him" "Tried to take my girl" "1 Mutual Friend"

Or doesn't think expending effort for no obvious payoff is worth it.

Like a nihilist.

Kill yourself.

sure they can, but I'd hazard that most faggots that feel the need to write "NYPA" on every thread with potential for lulz have no idea how to sage in the first place.

no relationship info
searching by school now though

newfag detected.

the obvious payoff is lulz. If you don't want to participate in and/or enjoy the thread, you're free to take your triggered ass to a different one.

found the guys twitter
twitter.com/fraziersoccer02

He's tagged in one of her profile pictures, Cameron Neufeld.

this. fuck off newfag.

What is up with you pussy fags?

Anyways, OPs pic looks like a kid who already has enough troubles, if he steals your girl then that makes you fucking hideous. NYPA haaaa

Lulz?

Vicarious faggotry based on forced humor ala trolling?

Please kill yourself. After destroying the ability to breed, for any that share your genes

Newfag confirmed
DISGUSTING WHORE

Please guys stop I'm sorry for asking you to do this for me i'll never do it again but please stop looking for me. I'm sorry! If you messages him on facebook please tell him it was a joke im begging you. My dad owns a small business and doesnt need it harassed by anyone

Might have found OP. He said he tried to steal his girl, and that's Sky in there with some beta looking guy. The only friend in common which I've seen so far, (don't quote me on it), is Sky. I don't know if that's him or not, so don't hold me against it, lol

op u getting cucked homie

The coffee shop?
Or the tow company?

Rekt

no relation to Roger and it's his wifi

BINGO! I just found a bunch of Sky Havens pictures and posts with this Cameron Neufeld guy. If I was a betting man... I'd say our OP fag is this guy.

op getting rekt

newfags calling newfags newfags

Again, if you don't see lulz as an obvious payoff, you are free to leave this thread. This is clearly nothing but a difference in sense of humor, and you gain less than nothing by posting here.

Almost becoming bait at this point. If not then ya dun goofed kid!

looks like this guy is older than op. and hes a soccer player.

retard bait and switch basic bitches falling for the oh hey this is me and then fuck oh no you found me out bullshit . op is trying to stage a harass on random guy by making you fags think you "found him"