Kemonono

kemonono

give up

That it gets so focused in on one thing that it loses the details of the thing itself?

You must pet her until she is done with you, she has demanded of it.
exactly that yes.

You might just not like wine in general

That sounds like mental retardation.

She left after I moved to get more comfortable.

on love

Well, I'm going to go do shit that isn't here.

Later.

That is entirely possible
it's how the brain works, unless it's focusing on one detail it defaults to what is most in focus or what is undergoing the most change. Part of why you focus on a persons face when they talk and don't usually notice other features unless you are putting your focus on it or it sticks out.

have a good one

how are you, dev

White wine tends to be way sweeter.

Pretty good. Should be in bed, but waiting on the dryer to finish. How's things?

People are capable of hyper awareness though. They're just being lazy if they aren't hyper aware of everything.

well I do really like sweet, it's usually the after taste that gets me.
they are capable but most people don't even know how to tap into it so they just keep it the way they normally do.

eh, could be a lot better but i'm fine i guess. i should probably be in bed too but i'll go a bit later.
nice to hear you're doing well though.

The normal way is stupid and lazy.

I've had some sweet vinegars lately on my meats and rices.

well yea people will usually take the easy way out so it makes sense they wouldn't pay attention to it.

What did it taste like? You might be tasting tannin, which is what gives wine that dry, somewhat bitter taste. White wines will typically have less tannin _and_ will also be sweeter.

Could be a lot better? What's got you in a rut?

Fuck the easy way.

there's a lot of problems i've got going on right now that i can tell you pretty much just means i'm fucked for a while

idk I might be thinking of the wrong thing because it tasted like peanuts first and then really bitter after which is probably the tannin that you were describing.
I'm just saying most people don't want to bother with it because they can't find a way that it would help their lives in a significant manner.

How can being hyper aware not help?

Well, getting fucked tends not to last.

Yeah, red wines will have some kind of peculiar subtle taste up front, with the bitterness near the end. That's the tannin.

I've never heard of a wine tasting like peanuts though, that's interesting.

>loli

in this case it's going to for a bit

DIE YOU FUCKING SHITPOSTERS

How peanut tasting? Like burnt nuts, or regular roasted ones?

LOLIFUCKERS GO HOME

Now here's the loli I cAMe for

well honestly, have you used hyper awareness in your everyday life that made any kind of large changes?

ex. a person going to a 9 to 5 job doing paperwork would have almost no use of it because their job doesn't need them to have complete knowledge of their surroundings. They only need to have knowledge of whatever they consider to be the most important or whatever brings their focus the most at the time.
idk, maybe the person giving it to me said it was wine when it was a champagne or something else. I don't know too much about different alcoholic beverages.
regular toasted ones

ZIEHEN SIE DEN LOLI FUCKERS

Your Fuckers came to us first

>ZIEHEN SIE DEN LOLI FUCKERS

Loli is the lesser of two evils, the other being furry. Honestly loli isn't that bad...

It might've been a sherry. Oxidized ones tend to have a nutty taste, instead of a fruity one. I had an oloroso before that tasted nothing like grapes.

So you advocate yiff then?

I'm a waiter to make money, it helps there. I'm also a painter, so it really helps with painting, looking at painting, look at the environment, etc.

Nein, aber Loli ist böser.

If it tasted "toasted" in some form, the wine was probably bad.

Oh. Well then. At least we have gfur?

Let me just fire up google translate...

I wonder if they know we can always make a new thread?

yeah, at least there's that

Disagree.

that is a possibility then.
Well yea because you have stuff happening all around you, it also helps with painting to make sure you didn't miss everything. That being said I think I have seen something about being hyper aware too much having negative effects on your brain in the future but I don't remember. Let me do some research on that one and get back to you on it.
well it tasted like peanuts, like the ones you get from a can and then had a bitter after taste for a while.