Sup Forums would you fuck pic related?

Sup Forums would you fuck pic related?

Just hit this chick up on craigslist. She said she's a virgin and just needs some dick. I've never fucked a landwhale before. But pussy is pussy right?

Butterface too

Dont do it

She ain't no virgin. Land whales get harpooned on a regular basis. Just don't offer to eat her pussy.

yep

wtf no

Destroy it OP, 2's nd 3's always do more

yes absolutely go for it

Sure would.
Pump her womb full of my sperm
Force her to get pregnant
Fuck with her mind
Make her marry me
Make her addicted to drugs
Break her will and erase personality
Turn her into mindless breeding sex slave with no life and happy about it
Breed a girl in her womb every 12-15 months
Sell newborns as live loli sex toys
Profit

Not even a half dozen drinks of whiskey would tell me to bone that one.

but hey, up to you OP, opportunity is knocking.

Do it, OP. You will die one day and regret not sticking your dick into any warm hole that opens up before you. Be sure to nut inside of her, too.

do all fat women get fucked regularly? Is there any way to tell before getting with one

Like you said OP. Pussy is pussy. Go get em son!

Most slampiggies do it for affection and attention (not meaning the attention whorish bitches type). Subsequently they do just about anything with major zeal to keep you.
If you get past your disgust and appreciate their softness and warmth of their bodies, you're going to get a loyal, dedicated partner, willing to throw her life for you. They're also tend to be kinkier than the average female

In this day and age, most girls lose their virginity in their pre teens. Its hard to gauge a virgin anymore. If the virgin part of the deal is important to you, do it at her place. No need to buy new sheets.

Half the faggots here actually think boipussy is something other than a smelly twink asshole.

I'd fuck that sloot if drunk or going through an extended dry spell.

So go ahead - hit it sweetheart.

if shes clean, who cares. get your dick wet.

Bro, fuck her. Oh my gd, dominating a fatty is the best sex in the world. Her pussy's always going to be hot as fuck, and it's going to feel like you're sliding your dick in and out of a large ham, but trust me on this one.

Just do it.

I second that. Fatties are the best. It's like inserting your dick in the hottest most pleasurable thing ever. I busted my nut before I knew it the second time.

You won't regret.

do it, fatties have the nicest pussies, you just slide right in. makes for the slipperiest penetration. it feels amazing. much better than any skinny bitch. all rocky and shit on the inside, too stiff.

Never

go for it op youll be home happier than ever that you scored, next thing you'll know she'll want another round and you got a nice squishy fuck toy to at again