Cant stop faping to gf daugter
They moved in with me 1 year ago and I'm in agony since
Anybody has same problem
How to deal with this

Cut your dick off pedo

show us a pic of her and we'll help

You're scum

Get aids and die pedo fagit

I have no solutions for you. Fuck your wife more. Pray to Kek.

Die

Just tel gf, I am sure she will be understanding that u r sick pedo fuck

Pic related?

Smell her underwear and jerk off. Nothing you do will be OK with anybody so just keep it to yourself and jerk off like a man. Or think about her while your hittin your girl

Fuck your dog kiddo.

Method 1 : Wear gloves lined with sandpaper and NEVER take them off. When you masturbate you will feel great pain and it will make you not want to masturbate.

Method 2 : Cover your hands in the hottest hot sauce you can find then wash with cold water so that it doesn't look like it's their and then when you jack off you will feel great pain and it will train you to not jack off to your GFs daughter.

Method 3 : Go see a spook

You could always have sex with the daughter

Just fukin man up and use a bit of willpower, or be sick pedo fuck and die in agonising pain

Chemical castration

No one said the daughter was underage B&, why so Pedo hate

Physical castration, sure there's plenty of ppl happy to nut a dirty fuck like you

Fuck off pedo

why hasn't this guy fucked his dog?

Why is everyone assuming the 'daughter' is very young?? Nowadays alot of fems are cock hungry by 14 n most lose the V reg by 15. Let's not judge until her again is revealed...
Now Op reveal the age

I'm pedo for saying daughter may not be underage? nice!

Fuckoff pedo cuck, go and eat your own cum somewhere else

Pedo, at very least pedo apologist

Dog had found someone with a bigger dick

She is 17
Has a bf and I'm pretty sure she is not a virgin anymore

(OP)
WARNING! Carry on reading or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Teddy is real. Teddy is dead. Teddy is hiding somewhere in your home. Tomorrow at exactly 3:37 AM, Teddy will cut your throat and watch you bleed out. His face will be the last thing you see unless you post this in three other threads. Teddy cannot be stopped.

Aw yay baby, Pedo for thinking of 25 yr old woman! go troll somewhere else.

Go fuck ya mum again

We need pics op so we can fap

You niggas call it a V registration?

I dated a woman who had a 13 year old (had a kid at 17). We moved in together and I had an affair with her daughter for 2 years. Letting the relationship end was foolish.

Cant blame me for geting diamonds when she walks trough apartament half naked

Post a pic

You're going to get yourself fucked up if you allow your thoughts to degenerate like this.

You need to practice some discipline, when these thoughts come in to your mind you need to acknowledge them for what they are, degenerate, scummy, and dangerous. It takes practice, but after a while dismissing these thoughts will become automatic to the point you don't even notice them.

I'm saying this for your benefit bro, couldn't give a fuck about the chick. Don't mug yourself by being a weak willed bitch and ending up on a sex offender list.

I'm stealing her smelly socks and masturbating hard.
I stole some pics from her phone...

If we don't get to see, then we do get to blame you.

If she is legal age - follow the steps (this helped me to fuck my gf's sister):
1) start listening to her problems
2) say you won't listen to problems, lets talk about something more motivational
3) being around her more, go out together and so
4) stop her when she tries to talk about other boys, say you don't talk about other girls with her that you want to fuck
5) ....let some time pass
6) start buying her things
7) start telling her something like: wow you look good today, if you would only wear X or Y, I would date you, haha. repeat multiple times
8) tell her you miss her
9) distance a little, start ignoring her for few days
10) tell her you were busy but now you are all hers
11) buy her something sexy to wear and tell her that
12) let her found you masturbate to her picture
13) approach next day and say you really want her and you know that she wants you
14) thank me later

Just beautifull
My opsession

That offends the average women's intelligence so bad, user. Does this kind of stupid shit works? God, fuck off.

I started doing some of those things
Didn't want to vut i started treating her like adult, helpig her to get away with things, giving her money behind mothers back

The point is that you divide the two sides.
So she will start "hating" her mother and you won't even have to tell anything bad about her. And you shouldn't.

So basically you just roll the eyes or something - "wtf is she even talking about" or agree anything her mother says, but do the opposite like a rebel.

One more thing. Give her money BEFORE her mother's eyes. This will show strength.

Ask her questions like: do you know you are special? have you ever thought about that?
did you ever ask yourself why are you different then other? etc. here is the point to show that she is special only around you because no one else notice that.

I'm just good at manipulating with others.
And even if you tell someone what I said, no one would believe you.

She does it to tease you, she knows damn well what agony it puts you through

did something similar and ti also winrard

Care to share any of these pics?

She wants to be a model so we do this photo shootings posing for me...
I think she is manipulating me not the other way around
I think she notoces me getting hard when she starts posing or when she hugs me...

Post phone pics or GTFO

dis nigga

my method would be to walk in on her taking a shit, the smell will put you off her for ages. also when you find yourself admiring her form just try to imagine all of the gross shit that's going on inside her body, guts and goo all over the place, shit is being pushed down her intestines and half digested food is being dissolved in acid in her stomach ready to be turned into more shit.
good luk sik fuk

Got feet pics?

Perfect Girls with Hot nice Tits
Sexy Girls: Pictures
Hot Women & Beautiful Women
Just sexy girls
www.grandchan,site