ITT: We laugh at Ajax

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>Kankerjoden

doe normaal idioot

het is treurig voor ieder nederlander

Te druk bezig met juichen, ik wens Ajax succes met de rest en hoop dat zij ook zullen winnen.

Dit
Het staat bovendien al weer 1-1

>De stad van OP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>doubting Lucky Ajax' eternal jew luck

WE DON'T GIVE A CRUD

Just a question for you, guys. Why do dutch people use "kanker" when they try to insult someone? I mean, I know it means cancer, but why is the word used that way?

Fine, we'll adjust to saying zika all the time.

Actually, I wasn't criticizing it. I just wanted to know the reason.

Why do Brazilians use multiple 'k's to write laughter?

I don't really know

the 'nk' is a harsh sound and people get buttmad because "omg don't take cancer lightly my granddad died of it"

We just curse with illnesses. There's also tering (tuberculosis), klere (cholera), tyfus (typhoid) and kankerjood (brain disease)

That's something I really don't know how to explain. The sound kinda looks like a kind of laughter, but I can't figure how to explain the sound. I'll see if I can answer it properly and then return

All the political correct/older people cant stand it when younger people use diseases as a curse word so thats the appeal to use it anyway. Words like fuck and shit dont offend anyone here.

Thats wrong, you cancer jew

:D

Thanks for the explanation, guys. I have a dutch friend, but the only insult he taught me was kanker flikken and I wanted to figure out why that was common within the insults

can this also be the laugh at Bilbao thread?

flikken or flikkers? one is slang for police the other is slang for gays

>Kankerjoden

i have seen this alot of times. Why are the dutch so anti semitic?

It's the second option

We also use kankerzwarten (cancer blacks), kankermarokkanen, (cancermorrocans), kankermongool and everything else you can think of. We basically hate everything not white.

it's just anti-ajax sentiment. just like feyenoord fans' favorite chant "hamas hamas alle joden aan het gas"

are the dutch aware that basically no actual jews know or care about ajax's jewish connotations?

Are Ajax even remotely Jewish though?
They don't have any famous Jewish players, do they?

No they merely adapted the name because other teams where calling them jews.

amsterdam had a large jewish population before the second world war and ajax' stadium was located right next to a jewish neighborhood

Of course we know. But Feyenoord fans call Ajax fans jews to insult them and vice versa Feyenoord fans are called cockroaches. PSV are the farmers or faggots and so on.
Ajax got called jews for so long now they're proud of the nickname, but nobody actually cares about Israel.

Sjaak Swart, in Netherland referred to as "Mr. Ajax", is Jewish I think.

I think 3 former chairmen down the years were Jews (among other jewish board members), and of course historically Amsterdam has had a lot of Jewish ties ayway.

But the Ajax fans see it as a nickname these days.

That's not true though, everybody with a bit of knowledge in football knows that Ajax and Tottenham are jewish teams, with Ajax even being more famous because it used to be one of the biggest teams in europe.

what happened to them? :^)