Yo Sup Forums. Should I kill myself?

Yo Sup Forums. Should I kill myself?
>be me
>19
>failing all my classes
>can't land any jobs
>can't get into the military
>can't get laid
>very weak (both physically and emotionally)
>divided family
>social outcast
>no friends
If I should, how should I live stream it? I wanna give back to you guys for all the shit you do for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't kill yourself.
If you're already at that point might as well jus do whatever you want.
Sit inside and watch anime and jack off all day and smoke weed.
Or Just leave, you don't owe anyone anything.
Drive to another town and start all over. Fake it till you make it bro. Go out and fuck bitches, fuck hookers. Go wild.

Have you ever worked out ever in your life?

How many assets do you have access to?

Ever thought about investing in a pet or maybe picking up a monied hobby like maybe being a foodie?

fucking hell! your 19! Go live your fucking life and stop being a bitch about shit, you barely know what life is

Yeah but my issues are
>not being able to be employed
>divided family
>no friends
>shit grades

Yeah and I can't lift to save my life

What the fuck, that's me

Only after disaster can we be resurrected. It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything. Nothing is static, everything is evolving, everything is falling apart.

>19
>study harder faggot
>fuck friends, what are you in? highschool? why do you need friends in highschool, youll never see them again?
>why do you need a job while your in school...focus on school its important.
>so was mine since I was 13 and I'm 24 now and I'm working on a master degree, no excuse faggot.

I know those feelings OP.
I'm in a similar position, only I have a medical condition making it difficult to do much of anything, and I'm not in school, dropped out.
You just have to find something to go for, man, something that you want to do. Even if it's just watching anime and shit.
Don't let people make you feel bad for not doing things like getting good grades or having an active social life or anything like that.
Just do what you want. What's a thing you would like to do right now? Even if it's very simple.

you pretty much got nothing, that means you got nothing to lose and everything to gain. i was in a very similar position 5 years ago. i wouldn't recommend doing it

Sorry to hear that bro.

What kind of music do you listen to?
Ever been to any events with a fuckton of people in a dark-ish place? Like a party or a standup show or something?

What'd you wanna be when you were younger?

You still wanna be that?

Was once in yours shoes, kid.

Still fight the physical/emotional weakness, though. Don't give up, no matter how had things get. After the storm always comes the dawn.

>Should I kill myself?

No you shouldn't fucking kill yourself you degenerate

get over yourself, it gets worse in college. enjoy your shit life now before it gets shittier. aka: bills and rent

A few questions become evident:

--Why are you failing all your classes?
--Why can't you get a job?
--Why can't you join the service?
--Why can't you find a girlfriend or a sex partner?
--Why are you a social outcast with no friends?

You tell us that you're all of thee things. Ever think about why? Because if you do, and you can identify the conditions that lead to these things, then you can go to work changing them.

Bull shit! It just gets darker, you just fight and fight so you can make it as comfy as you can while you suffer from life taking your money away from you.

You should definitely, most certainly kill yourself. Please livestream it for us.

give it time. Google Joe Rantz. He fucked up and was in a worse position than most people ever will be, and he became an Olympic Gold Medalist.

He doubted himself, he was afraid, and he wanted to quit. He didn't

Neither should you

How do I do it?

most important thing in life is money, never forget this, and the best way to get it is by trying hard in school

but your a 19 year old dumbass who wants to have people enable your idiotic rationalization of why you have a shit life and have some form of agreement on it.

kill yourself if your weak and worthless

stick it out if your strong

liveleak.com/

Blow your head off with a shotgun. If you don't have one, slit your wrists for us, put a bag over your head, OD on painkillers and alcohol or use a helium exit bag (must be near-pure helium)

1. Go down to Mexico, and buy yourself some steroids.
2. Use them, heavily.
That takes care of the can't get laid, and very weak (physically for sure, and 'Roid rage probably will take care of emotionally as well.)
So, that is half your problems listed, solved. Get buffed up, and it will be easier to get a job.

If you decide to kill yourself, then of course live stream it. Make sure you go out on the epic side of things, and not as a wimp.

Possible ideas for the death:
1a. Go to Madonna's place in New York, tell security you are there for the promised blowjob for voting for Hillary. When they tell you to fuck off, she isn't paying up, pull out your gun, hand out prewritten suicide note (Make a stack of them, and throw them, so bystanders will get copies and post them). Note should say something along the lines of You can't believe you voted for that bitch Hillary, just for a blow job from Madonna, and that then you didn't even get the blow job. o, you are killing yourself in shame. You make the news, and the next user. that tries to get her to pay up, she may feel guilty enough to actually suck him off. This make you a legend, and leaves them looking like shit.

2a. Contact several news agencies, telling them you have proof of Hillary having solicited and taken, multi-million dollar bribes. Then go pill up, and lie down on the railroad tracks. Now you will be remembered by the conspiracy user.'s, for the rest of their lives.

P.S. obviously only livestream the Madonna thing. If picking 2a., post video of you on youtube with a cd-rom of "evidence", stating you are on the way to the local tv station, toss the CD, and then pill up etc.

This. Some people are just meant to be NEET losers who suck at everything and I figured out I am one of them. I even moved across the country on a suicidal whim and still I can't find friends can't keep a job etc. So I just got like fuck it. Back to spending my days stoned while binging vidya, anime, and internet. At least there's something that makes me happy and that's what counts.

Sounds to me like you've already given up.

OP here. Thank you for the inspiration dude

Yo dude by the sounds of it you seem to have it figured out. Your own happiness is the only happiness that you can truly be responsible for so

>Be me
>26
>live with mother
>never had a job, didn't go to college
>no qualifications of skillsets
>lost all friends
>no gf
>depression and anxiety
>no interest in anything anymore
>no joy from anything
>skinny fag with bad posture and crooked teeth
>can't even talk to people online anymore, minds always blank

...And yet I haven't killed myself. Are you really weaker than me that you're going to? I doubt it tbh m8.

Dude there is always something to clean like offices, buildings, buses, cars, airplanes... You are not trying to get a job are you?

I've had 4 interviews and I got rejected after I called back in 2 days. What am I doing wrong?

>can't land any jobs
>can't get laid
>social outcast

Working on how you present yourself can fix a lot of this.
Refine your gate, and word choice. Focus on working on public speaking.
Most of how people succeed is through show, honestly. So if you fix how people view you on the outside, it can help your situation.

be a math major
it won't solve your problems, but it'll at least make you feel that you have an excuse for the problems

also math is beautiful and therapeutic, especially ring theory

t. math major

>--Why are you failing all your classes?
Depression, Granny passed away cause cancer and i was really close to her
>--Why can't you get a job?
I'm poor to afford an id
>--Why can't you join the service?
No id
>--Why can't you find a girlfriend or a sex partner?
I'm awkward if im the only one around
>--Why are you a social outcast with no friends?
Dropout :( Im 18 not op

can confirm. just started living life this way as well. once i get some bank saved and a nicer car I'm out of here. hopefully looking at

Take the advice that I gave to OP. Focus on your outward presentation for a while.
After that, find someone who will be willing to pay for your ID. If you look like you're trying to improve, there'll be someone who would be willing to help.

Get an ID. Its only like $20 in my state. It will help you more than $20 ever will. Get a job, even if its a shit one and just try and make something. Other anons will disagree, but school is second to work. I did fine for a few semesters before moving out, got a job at a place I love and Ive experienced and learned more about myself and the world on my own than I did in school. Just my opinion.

As for depression, when I was 19 I was severly depressed and poor as fuck. Its not easy to just get over. I kept trying new shit with no expectations and found hobbies and a job that I love doing, despite not liking them at first. I guess what Im getting at is find something you can invest yourself in and strive to be better at and the negativity will go away. Maybe ask yourself what would make your granny happy if she could see you now

>Yo Sup Forums. Should I kill myself?
>be me
>19

Stopped reading here. You shouldn't.

Holy shit like 20 replies before someone told OP to kill himself. How fucking normie is this board now?!?!?

BTW OP: Kill yourself faggot. Live-stream it, by fire or jump off a building

Hang in there bud.
I'm 27yo and life seems like it's starting only now.
Almost banged a 16 yo girl, kinda legal here.

you're wayyyyyyy too young to think you fucked up your life that badly that you can't fix it.

19 years old is like fucking nothing.

Dude it took me almost a year to land my job, and since then ive been there for 5 years making good money.

Job market is shit but if you keep trying something will happen.

>>Thinks his life is over.

da fuck.

you're