Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

i tend to like black girls more

>tfw my jungle fever exceeds my yellow fever

I like their pubes. They're straight and feels nice when I rub them between my fingers.

Because after we've had one, we feel like another one 20 minutes later.

I'm sorry guys

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

fuck off with your shitty copypasta shit

Biologically we seek out genetics that are more diverse than we are, interracial couples work this way. Combine that with what media you absorb daily, personal interests, and fetishism and you get w.e. prefrence or fever you have. You ever wonder why some women even though they might be attractive, smell weird to you or just not pleasant, its typically a sign of genetic weakness or a bad match for you. Meaning you won't create a strong breed. Thats really all that matters is making a strong breed. Ignore that one article about that one half mix who complains about his mom being mean, find yourself a good devoted women who isn't leaving her country by sacking on a white man, and take care of your kid. >Muh experience is everyone's experience. Married based Korean myself.

>he doesn't floss using his asian girlfriend's pubes

I'm sorry guys

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

They're probably weebs.

I'm white and I've had a couple Asian GFs. I think Asian girls are roughly as attractive as White girls, but obviously there's a huge range in both categories. In my experience, Asian girls seem to like me more than White girls do and I generally tend to get along with them better.

I date asians exclusively and haven't watched a second of anime since I was a child.

Bc white is the only race their families accept

we dont. i find them to be one of the worst looking races

because some asian literally look like children.
and we all want to fuck children.

And do it legally!

Put the kool-aid down

Gross.

I like women with naturally darker skin than mine, plus I like dark hair. Most Asians I've met aren't dramatic at all and that's important. I'd go for Latin chicks but they seem too bitchy. It sucks though because most Asian girls have been terrible in bed.

i dont. white is pretty much the only race im consistently attracted to. every other race is a lot more dodgy to my eyes.

>daily strawman
>not even bothering to use a different pic

Generally not fat.
Although, to be honest, my yellow fever wore off a long time ago.

This.

As long as they don't have pug noses or have ghetto voices and personalities, dark skins are delicious.

I'm Asian and met my boyfriend on omegle.

I made a violin from my Asian girlfriend's pubes. Get on my level.

Smarter and sexier than white women but without all the feminist baggage? What's not to like?