/got/ general

well, no one else was making a thread edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4l0nie/fucking_cunts_where_are_next_weeks_spoilers/d3jwxbd
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4nmmoc/first_and_last_post/
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4nler0/spoilers_for_rest_of_the_season/
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4gbh57/the_freefolk_s6_ghoul_pool/d2gkqex
watchersonthewall.com/topic/jon-and-littlefinger-scene/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-season-6-soundtrack-arriving-june-24th/(
deadline.com/2016/06/game-of-thrones-brexit-impact-funding-hbo-series-1201778275/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Jaime

How do you filter this retard?

Azor John Constantine

Friendly reminder that Azor means loving to receive butt stuff.

Azor Renly

the hound confirmed kennel master at winterfell tm.

first for mother of eyebrows

Azor Pounce

Azor A-pie

The hero of Planetos.

>A monster has taken our home and our brother. We have to go back to Winterfell and save them both.
>We'll never get him back.
>lol who's body is this and who's Rickon, where's Ramsay

What did she mean by this?

>It's a Hodor wargs Bran episode

I can't get over how bad of an actress she is, yet some people call her phenomenal.

>this is how womyn actually behave IRL

soon

second for mother of craps

Sansafags live in their own deluded fantasy world

you know, separate from the deluded fantasy world in the books and show

if that wasn't clear

>she did develop a bit, quit the facelessmen after killing a badass and it's clear that she's now on a boat.

thats literally exactly what she could have done at the end of season 5 after killing meryn trant. E X A C T L Y. She developed approximately 0 ways in season six except I guess fighting a little better in pitch black? Using D&D's logic they could have just had her "training" to be a swordsman and faceless man OFFSCREEN in season five and then had her do essentially her season 5 plot in season 6 instead. And nothing of relevance is lost.

LAYDEE SHANSHA

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

I still don't get it

No # signs

third for mother of sexytime toys

Will D&D write other works after GoT that will be considered good?

They have to write something good eventually, right?

>Dany finally going to Westeros
>Jon about to be crowned
>both of a very similar age
>both single
>marriage presents opportunity to avoid burning half of westeros and to use muhdraghuns against ice zombies
I don't want it to happen, but it's totally going to happen.

A reminder that Ser Arthur Dayne was the greatest swordsman to have ever exist

at least post the superior one

Another user here, that didn't work for me. Best bet is to ignore him, and ignore the people that respond to him.

If the Northern Lords are coming to kneel and shit, what's are the chances that Howland fucking Reed will be there?

Like leave a note for Jon that leads him to the Godswood where Howland's waiting for him?

It's not even her acting. She is a dumbass.

Each year she gets her script and each year she says sansa is 'taking control' and blah blah blah. I don't think she even watches

GRR is smarter than this. He's already said that the ending would be bittersweet.

Next Episode confirmed info:

>Cersei doesn't show up to her trial.
>Cersei blows up the Great Sept of Baelor with wildfire, killing Mace, Loras, Margaery, Kevan, High Sparrow, some Sparrows, some random citizens, and Lancel
>Qyburn has his little birds kill Pycelle
>Tommen commits suicide by jumping out of a window
>The Mountain kills Septa Unella, Oberyn/Elia Martell style; possibly kills more Sparrows
>Arya kills Walder Frey
>Arya makes Frey pies(possibly just poisoned pies)
>Jon is named King in the North by the Northern lords, Manderly(or someone who fits his description) gives a speech that convinces them all
>Dorne will appear
>Sam arrives at Oldtown
>Davos makes Melissandre tell Jon that she burned Shireen
>Bran sees the rest of the Tower of Joy scene
>Bran and co. arrive at The Wall, Benjen leaves
>Jon learns his parentage(not 100% confirmed)
>Daenerys sets sail for Westeros(final scene)

Sources:

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4l0nie/fucking_cunts_where_are_next_weeks_spoilers/d3jwxbd
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4nmmoc/first_and_last_post/
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4nler0/spoilers_for_rest_of_the_season/ - confirmed by truede
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4gbh57/the_freefolk_s6_ghoul_pool/d2gkqex
watchersonthewall.com/topic/jon-and-littlefinger-scene/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-season-6-soundtrack-arriving-june-24th/( for the Dany and Sam parts specifically, Maester & The Winds of Winter)

I got it working, fucking kill yourself Bradamante your shitposts will no longer reach me

No they are not very good writers, David wrote fucking X-Men Origins Wolverine and Weiss has done nothing.

>GRR is smarter than this.
lol no

>aunt and nephew

But that's forbidden love to normie eyes if R+L=J is true.

You have to change the type to name.

100% filtered

Not against Dany and her sword Drogon

Jon and Dany in a loveless political marriage and all of the complex characters dying would be pretty bittersweet

...but also, he uses LotR as an example of a bittersweet ending and that shit was way more sweet than bitter

Barristan Selmy would disagree with you.

Any leaks?

She actually doesn't.

fourth for the mother of feet

>tfw started Got a month ago
>tfw just finished Battle of basterds and ready jit for the season finale
>tfw keen in the norf

>fucking kill yourself Bradamante

Why would Jon be made King if his only purpose after this is to fight the White Walkers and die?

>battle against the nights king
>all our heros fall one by one including jon, dany, jaime, bronn, dragons,etc
>all hope seem lost
>when suddenly in the distance a figure appears
>it cants be
>Azor Euron arrives
>hes wearing his trusty Valyrian steel chestplate
>bumrushes all the white walkers and takes them all down one by one turning them all to ice dust when he tackes them
>gets behind the nights king and says "looks like you didnt pay the iron price" as he suplexes the fuck out of him
>all of westeros is saved
>tfw
rate my ending M8's

i honestly hope when sansa dies she dies alone and nobody really has much of a reaction to it

i mean would she really be that big of a loss to anything

really

We'll see if that works user.

This dwarf walks into the pub and slaps your lady on the knees.
wat do

>Chivalry, the dominant political ideal of the ruling class, left as great a gap between ideal and practice as religion. The ideal was a vision of order maintained by the warrior class and formulated in the image of the Round Table, nature's perfect shape. King Arthur's knights adventured for the right against dragons, enchanters, and wicked men, establishing order in a wild world. So their living counterparts were supposed, in theory, to serve as defenders of the Faith, upholders of justice, champions of the oppressed. In practice, they were themselves the oppressors, and by the 14th century the violence and lawlessness of men of the sword had become a major agency of disorder. When the gap between ideal and real becomes too wide, the system breaks down. Legend and story have always reflected this; in the Arthurian romances the Round Table is shattered from within. The sword is returned to the lake; the effort begins anew. Violent, destructive, greedy, fallible as he may be, man retains his vision of order and resumes his search.

That battle was the shit

made me want to play total war attila

OH I SEE. Now I see how it works. Nice. Thanks sweet gir... er, anons. Have a bit of Dany parody as thanks.

>that scene where she burns the Khals
>that smug look on her face

>tfw she will never smirk like that while commanding you to get on your knees and suck her toes

possibly because it's not his only purpose

Same thing tywin ment when he went to war because tyrion was captured even if he doesn't care for him

What is stopping Qyburn from betraying Cersei? Why is he even loyal to her?

Sell her to him

Friendly reminder, Preston is an admitted SJW

he does his experiments under the protection and support of the crown, thus citadel can't do shit about it.

He owes his status and position, and fundamentally he likes where he is and has no incentive to get involved in political intrigues.

Preston is reddit (he did an AMA there, his patreon supporters are all redditors).

Only Linda is ours.

can we stop posting these "leaks"?

It's so fucking cringeworthy seeing the "sources" are from fucking Cuckkit

literally go back there and never post here again

deadline.com/2016/06/game-of-thrones-brexit-impact-funding-hbo-series-1201778275/

thank god I was really worried

He's not a maester, he doesn't have any other job prospects with as much leeway for his questionable science, and he gets to have some influence on politics. This guys was almost killed once, saved by Robb, given to the Boltons, made it KL with Jaime after enjoying watching him suffer a pain wound.. The guy is lucky and knows it. Cersei is his meal ticket to a 3 michelin star restaurant.

AAAAH SAVE ME GREYWORM

yeah this show is shit now

Bad writing or Sansa was hoping both Jon and Rickon would die in the battle so she could secure the throne for herself (dunno' why she considers Jon a threat though).

What a shame

Sansa not liking her siblings is not a character flaw

How did Sansa know that the dogs weren't feed in 7 days if the left the conversation before Ramsay mentioned that? I really doubt anybody would bring that up with her as something relevant later.

i want to cuddle her to oblivion.

Source on that? And anyway what difference would it make if she watched the show or not? It's not like she has any control over it

Also she is beautiful and no I have no illusions, I'm pretty sure her acting career is dead after Thrones if she doesn't git better

just look at them they look like their CGI

Except Tywin wouldn't give up on getting Tyrion back, Sansa gave up on Rickon

HER WORMY EYEBROW ACTING

her eyebrows are pretty good actor desu

Lord Stark

Why are so many people in this thread intimidated by a woman?

VAGINA

She knows because she's a woman. All women are born perfect and that includes knowing every fucking that happens in the world.

Nobody is. Maybe you are projecting.

Everyone here hates bad writing

No

come on, she is gorgeous.

Why are so few people in this thread intimated by a woman?

She could probably jack you off with those things.

So if you could kill off one character from this season that's made it so far, and bring back another that's been killed off, who would they be?
>Kill off: Jorah
>Bring back: Wun-wun

Sansa may be retarded but she knows the north is worth more than ric

>intimidated
More like disgusted.

emilia posters are best posters

she has over the top expressions. what's wrong with that?

>Lord Stark
What did he mean by this?

stage training

she is a stage actor. that's just normal
still fine

Ser Arthur