Ask somebody who shits on toilet seats anything

Ask somebody who shits on toilet seats anything

Who hit you, user? Why do you do this?

i think it looks fucking funny, and somebody has to clean it up

why? do you cum often?

you missed, you are a FAILURE. now stand in the corner and wear the failure hat

i just think it's funny, and i do it to places that piss me off and fuck me over

You are a sad person.

Did your knees get shaky

i dont think so, i haven't done this in a long time, pics are from a few years ago

Will you rate my rap?
Riding on my bike
Underwear too tight
I know that they can see my balls, but I don't even fight
The feeling that I know, cause on these wheels I flow
Autistically I'm beaming as I riding down the road
Trains they changed the game, my god they take the fame, strong enough that only engineers know how to tame
Next we got the jets, I dontevenfret, the sound of all these badass planes really make me wet
Now ill leave just a train, run from all this pain, I'll think about mistakes while I seperate my brain

little princess poos

are you female ?

whats your favorite type of glass

Have you shit in a urinal

stained glass

yea, dont have any pics though, i'm just scared somebody is going to walk in while i'm squatting over the urinal

you are fucking fag

janitor detected

Indian detected

it's not a street, bro

Age and sex?

OP I shit on bathroom floors, wipe my ass, and stick the toilet paper to the walls.
Fuck it, make the janitor earn his money.

Are you hot?

I remember being 15 years old.

OP here, thought this 404'd, haha nice to see a fellow bathroom wrecker, good idea with sticking the shit paper on the walls

22 male

Poop your pants? Like showing the world your poop?

You could stand on the toilet and smear the celing too

Sometimes I also will piss on the toilet paper dispenser, just to make sure I've done a 100% job.

lol about 2 years ago my friend had a huge christmas dinner, me and in drove into town to BAM book store and he took a massive shit on top of the toilet,. pic semi related

kill yourself, faggot

I'm a 40 y/o white guy, have a beer belly. And a van with a "free candy inside" sticker on the back.

I will fucking kill you op. I work at a gas station and this shit (no pun intended) happens at least three times a week. I fucking hate people like you. Why the fuck would you do that? Do you do it at your own house? Someone has to clean that up yknow and my job sucks enough without having to clean up after a grown man who doesn't know how to use a toilet.

faggot, why didn't you timestamp it?

why didn't you start a blog with your daily timestamped art pieces?

who will clean yor literal shit when you're done?

My sides!!!! OP IS A HERO!!

For some reason I get pleasure out of making the lives of worthless gas station workers even worse than they already are.

dat pic is upside down

lol i only do it to places where the employees are fucking assholes, or they give me stale as garbage when i ask for it fresh (which is part of their policy) even though i think its funny i haven't done it in a few years lol.

>triggered by turd pics

Do you ever shit on toilet seats?

bumping with more pictures of shit

sure do

My wife leaves bloody maxi pads stuck to the walls of bathroom stalls, and says she wipes the blood everywhere too.

i think that's worse than shit

This thread is out there....

if it's a computer, then RAM it down

How does it feel being a direct reflection of your work? (I'm calling you a piece of shit)

bumperino