Stories about sneaking underwear or bra's

stories about sneaking underwear or bra's.
and pics

Live with 3 girls, regular times where its just me in the house. Noone locks their doors cos we all get on really well.

The hottest girl, ive cum in her clean and dirty panties, while having her dirty ones in my mouth. Ive cum in her shoes. Ive had her vibrator in my arse. The other two ive done similar, just her the most.

Have you found a dildo on your travels?

I use to steal a friend's girlfriend's panties out of their hamper. Would jerk my self off with the panties over my face, huffing the crouch. Then rip them off my face and cum all over them.

Do it while looking at her fb pics too. My favourite is underwear in mouth and cum in to her shoes - ill nornally use to shoe to help me cum, like a weird shoe flashlight. Normally just leave the cum to dry in there, same with underwear.

O this is boring...... from the thumbnail I thought the bra was the rabbit's ass from zootopia

I loved it when she became pregnant because her bra size went from a 32B cup to a 34D. And the taste of her combined sweat with the sweetness of the breast milk that leaked on the bra was amazing.

I used to love sneaking her bra's and panties from the laundry room and then jacking off with them while looking at her facebook pics. especially if she was home upstairs.

my mother in law stayed over, i always cum in all of her panites and one day she went to shower and i was so drunk i didnt care, just went in her room and just laid naked on her bed jerking off to her panties, she saw me closed the door and locked it, ive never had a better blowjob in my life

I once stayed over at a colleague's place. She had to leave earlier than me, had a great fap session with her lace panties.

Now I get hard whenever she's in the same meetings as me.

Ex left me a closet of clothes when she moved out :$

I love playing with my housemates panties

Work at hotel. Fine women come all the time. Leave for the day, panty galore

>high school years
>living 1 week in a house with ~20 people around my age
>more than half are girls
>one day I was alone there, everybody else at school
>did a round of the girl's rooms
>jerk off with every girl's panties

Dirty ones to sniff, clean ones go on my cock. I love to leave precum all over them

love to sniff my GF panties, and at birthday parties her cousins also!

one time i have benn in my GF house all alone
for couple houres and jerk and snif he mom's pnaties and played with her mom's dildo

years ago, was living in shitty apartment with coin operated washer/dryer. another tennant left her panties in the dryer and got mixed up with my clothes. would wear them while i fapped. no one ever came looking for them

cum on her dildo! then dont clean it!

I have done! Shes on the pill, and has a bf

piss on her kickers and bras, dry them out and put them back

Lol no

Here's my GF's underwear, I use them as cum rags all the time

I dint mean drench them!

daamn i envy you. how old?

that's underaged underwear, you underfaggot

MODS

That sounds like so much fun.