Movies that men will never ever understand

Movies that men will never ever understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1USHmMw2dI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What makes you think that these films told entirely from mens' perspective couldn't be understood by men?

youtube.com/watch?v=1USHmMw2dI8

Picnic at hanging rock.
Heavenly Creatures.

You meant WOMEN will never understand.

All the girls I know that have seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind believe they are just as fucking special and cool as Clementine and they don't realize that Kate Winslet was basically portraying some kind of tumblrina.

>posts two of my favorite movies

fug off

This movie was truly about daughters being abused by fathers. Just think of Matt Damon as a girl.

If you like Eternal Sunshine and you don't have a vagina, you need to kill yourself.

'no'

do you by chance wear women's clothing?

Princess Bride is awesome. I will never understand Spotless, though.

>Sup Forums is so mysoginystic they can't even handle this thread

Kek

Why is Princess Bride hard to understand...are you retarded?

My ex-girlfriend didn't get Eternal Sunshine though. She was upset that they got back together at the end, and I told her it's about starting fresh, and that it's okay if people make mistakes as long as they enjoy the ride, but she was adamant that they were just going to be upset in the long run.

Well that just means it's obvious who wears the pants in the relationship, you baby man.

Frances Ha.
Mistress America.
Twin peaks Fire Walk With Me.

>A Rob Reiner film
The director didn't understand his own film?

>movies made by men with male leads and mostly male cast

Every single man understands Eternal Sunshine.

What's strange is that any women understand it, and they seem to like it.

>wears the pants
>ex-girlfriend

Nope.

My ex-girlfriend didn't like Eternal Sunshine because she saw a movie with Rachel McAdams the day before and thought she prettier better than Kate Winslet.

Yea so they started fresh, you didnt think theyd end up at the same place where it started?
I loved that they had the opportunity and found each other, but it'd be the same thing

Like when you loved an ex so much and had such a destructive relationship that you decide to stop it, until you see her at a friends party after so many years, know that you love each other, vow you'll never repeat the same mistakes and end up doing exactly that until you realize you can't have her in your life or you'll end up fucking miserable for the rest of your days

>EX girlfriends not liking spotless
hmmm....
Is this movie the best GF screener?