Mfw had to get circumcized after surgery

>mfw had to get circumcized after surgery
>mfw can't masturbate without lube anymore
>mfw it is all less sensitive

literally kill anyone that does this to their baby, subhuman scum

>Completely disregarding God's way

Wow kys fag

sage

I don't know what kind of a fucking penis you've got but as a circumcised man, I have never used lube to masturbate because my pre cum is enough for me to keep on stroking. So, just stop shitposting and being so pathetic, maybe?

You don't need any lubricant to masturbate with a foreskin, that is the fucking point.

here is your (You)

check'd

Your keratinized dick has become entirely desensitised and you will never know what it was supposed to feel like. I understand that you're going to project that on to others and tell them that they're the ones with the problem...

When actually it's you and your ruined dick that will never know true pleasure that is the problem.

>mfw I was cut at birth
>mfw I've never had to use lube
>mfw uncut fags are so insecure they have to make up a lot of excuses to make themselves feel better about their asparagus/ ant eater dick
Stay mad uncut fags

>mfw I was cut at birth

you will literally never know the pleasure of a sensitive glans
you will never pound your dick up and down fast because your foreskin makes it all smooth

you literally can't judge if you were circumcized at birth.

Checkd also did you become circumcised? No? Then tell me how you know what my dick feels like. Everything is relative user. My max pleasure jerking would = your max pleasure because we both haven't felt what the other feels. A fighter getting punched would feel the same as a kid getting punched by another kid. They both feel the same pain that's relative to what their used to.

And you will literally never feel what a pussy feels like at all because girls will reject your nasty dick. Kek

OP here, I was circumcized a month ago and it's fucking terrible, if I had a choice I wouldn't have done it.

Not op here and I was circumcised at birth and 2 friends I fooled around with who were uncut said they loved the look of my dick and wish they were cut.

fag

Umad bruh? Bisexual actually

>entirely desensitized
>entirely

My head's still pretty sensitive. I understand that you're going to project your ignorance onto others and tell them they're the ones who don't know what they're talking about when it's actually you and your complete lack of knowledge of what a circumcised dick actually feels like that is the problem.

The problem is, those who were circumcised early don't know the difference and, in so being, everything is as sensitive and pleasurable as it needs to be because they know what the fuck they're doing by now to make it work while those who weren't circumcised early are basically like sexually retarded when it comes to a circumcised dick because they've been spoiled for so long and don't know what to do now that their organic cocksleeve is gone.

>tfw no foreskin
how do i get my foreskin back

Uncut men telling cut men they're somehow sexually stunted is like someone who's been riding a bicycle with training wheels all their life telling someone who started life without those training wheels, and have learned to ride just as well as the former, that they're missing out.

I bet you still feel less than an uncut person.

>don't use lube
>uses precum as lube

cripplecock

I hope your girlfriends enjoy your dickcheese you uncutfags

> foreskin is akin to training wheels
Whew lad