Bulgaria!

bazoopa

Zimbabwe

Bazinga

ZA WORUDO

Everybody has aids

That's no banana in my pants

Reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

Bahammazozammavevammedodammalabammafonannadejannamofrannabepajamazapodammazinga.

Build the wall penor

Reply to your mother or this post dies in your sleep tonight

MELINDA

one dick in my ass isn't enough

zimbabbe

I always lose to this shit

Harambe!

Wooba looba dick duck

Not the mama

200 YEARS RICH AND MORTO FOREVER DOT GOV

stanley

Bazooka

Ziggurat

Hey, I have a crippling depression!

"EXTERMINATE"

Bondad

Gazorpazorp

I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

"only tards watch this show"

"this is my spot"

Prozac!

"I'm cancer and I want to kill myself"

Moar

BONDUELLE

OP, do you pull one off while reading this shit?

It's fucking garbage.

that's what sheldor said

What? That you pull one off while reading these threads?

Seriously, these threads are at the bottom of this trash heap. They add no value.

that's not what shelder said, try again

Bomb Defused!

Ok

BOTSWANA!

Sup Forums Headquarter here, we heard that some of the users on this thread don't know how this website works

Identify urself 2 get punished, newfags

Brain Blast!

Gasthejews!

wazzledorp

Supercalifragilistickaspialidosios

The IT Crowd was 100 times better than this gay shit

"BLACK NIGGERS ARE BLACK NIGGERS!"

Banigger!

no u

+1

Bulgaria

Bankai

Bizbappo

Blingzilla

Reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

Rolling

WARNING! Carry on reading or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Teddy is real. Teddy is dead. Teddy is hiding somewhere in your home. Tomorrow at exactly 3:37 AM, Teddy will cut your throat and watch you bleed out. His face will be the last thing you see unless you post this in three other threads. Teddy cannot be stopped. 3

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

Benghazi

Bosnia

Bazooka

Kekd

you're not wrong

Schmoigle

Okay