Sluttiest pussy you've fucked. This chick loved the feeling of a new cock daily. Still the tightest pussy I've fucked

Sluttiest pussy you've fucked. This chick loved the feeling of a new cock daily. Still the tightest pussy I've fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

tgl0.be/9g8i6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Funny cos the way you talk about it makes you sound like a virgin.

Those beef curtains thou, ew.

Very nice a good slut is always a good friend to keep for life oldfag here by the way

Gotta be real tight for you to feel it at all with that tiny thing

I second this.

OP is either 14 or in the mental state of the same age...

Trim your fucking pubes bruh. Its a matter of basic hygiene.

ew...you look disgusting man...
Eat something, train and trim that nasty bush. No wonder you are fucking sluts

a lot of nice sluttyy girls of your city wanna be fucked on tgl0.be/9g8i6

this bitch fuckin loves creampies from any dude and will hop any guys dick. slutty tiny little thing she is

That's some straight gutter pussy op.

Thanks Sup Forumsro this is legit

You do realise that if a vagina is tight that means they're uncomfortable with sexual contact or the person they're having intercourse with. Even though you said she wanted "new cock daily" which would imply she would be comfortable with sex thus becoming loose. This totally defeats what you said and op is a virgin factor who knows nothing about anatomy

Doesn't seem like the same girl.

>You do realise that if a vagina is tight that means they're uncomfortable with sexual contact
Not true, that assumes the female in question has no control over her pelvic muscles and her "tightness" is simply related to her level of arousal.

You are the dumbest fucker i have seen on Sup Forums for weeks. Stop talking high and down to other people if you have no idea what you are talking about.

Where do virgins like you even get bullshit info like this??

>Proceeds to talk down to him

better than any other site! a lot of nice chicks of your city wanna be fucked on tgl0.be/9g8i6

Least he's not wrong

im not op?

That may be one possible cause, same with if you're hurting them. But the whole "she's a slut so she must be loose" myth is bollocks. A lass who enjoys fucking likely has more orgasms, which improve the strength of the pelvic floor muscles. So yeah. Some people are tight, some are looser. Never found anyone so loose I couldn't enjoy it, so it really doesn't matter.

Bullshit the tightest pussy I've ever fucked belonged to a right slut I actually was fucking her behind her boyfriends back just like at least another 4 people at the same time.she had an average face fantastic tic perky tits with a great nipples a body to die for and the tightest pussy ever. Everyone is different just like some dicks are longer than others some fat some thin. A pussy can be a attractive neat innie but when you get it aroused it can swell and inside expand and become loose as fuck or have one that's flaps hang down 2 or 3 inches and be tight. I'm in my mid 40's and believe me if you fuck 10 less sluts than me by my age you'll think you've won the lottery.Bit of advice if that pussy smells bad you might as well stick your dick in her ass bareback your dick is going to smell bad either way may as well treat that slut the way she deserves to be treat.

Additionally, too tight and I lose sensation after a while anyway.

her pubes look drawn on in this gif

better than any dating site! a lot of horny slutty girls of your city on tgl0.be/9g8i6

nice herpes on ur cock dude. Enjoy that gift the rest of ur life

Yes i do. Where the problem with that?
As i said:
>Stop talking high and down to other people if you have no idea what you are talking about.

I have an idea what im talking about and you should learn to read, son.

its not herpes

As many as 1 in 5 americans have HSV type 2 anyway. It's about 1 in 10 here in the UK. My US mistress has it.

And you are telling us that because....??

Because who cares about herpes?

Check'd and that pussy looks like rotten meat!

Tightness is determined mainly by arousal, not that bullshit you spewed. Arousal determines blood flow to the muscles much like penises, it allows it to stretch more, so there is some truth to what you said but it is also massively determined by the size of the girl and randomness, it is like saying if a guys dick is small he doesn't want to have sex.

People without it, you filthy rat

>Who cares about caries anyway? I mean...a lot of people have it
Holy shit i heard that britbongs are dumber than scottish sheep, but damn...

I don't have it myself. So long as you avoid fucking during an outbreak and use condoms it's fine.

better than any dating site! plenty of horny girls of your city on tgl0.be/9g8i6

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

You and your dubs can fuck right off newfag cunt!