HRC is now ahead of Trump by almost 2 million votes, why is that asswipe still being considered "the winner" ?

HRC is now ahead of Trump by almost 2 million votes, why is that asswipe still being considered "the winner" ? abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clintons-popular-vote-lead-donald-trump-now/story?id=43667918

The electoral college. Oh, I'm sure if it swung in Killary's favour you'd be all smug and smiles, but that's how it is. That's your "democracy."

Now fucking DEAL with it.

Electoral College player.

I got news for you ass-sponge, the EC has not voted yet and is not obligated to seat tRump. For the love of god we pray they do the right thing and end his reign of terror

HRC is clearly THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE

Your precious cities would be devastated should the EC go back on the fundamentals of democracy, champ. What would you perish of, first? Starvation? A bullet?

We make EVERYTHING for you and we would be your UNDOING.

>abcnews.go.com
That's a fake site
Also the people are faggots

Ain't the first time it has happened, won't be the last...

actually the largest group on welfare in America are whites in red states. the coasts send billions to red states annually, to keep you retards afloat.

also - the US imports most of its food (including fruit).

we also have 10's million more people than your shitty red states.

myth: "conservatives own more guns than liberals"

sadly I have no faith oin humanity, Trump has empowered every base emotion, greed , hate, jealousy, spite, bigotry,racism, sexism,homophopia, , every inderbelly emotion that the slimemolds called republicans have, Trump has empowered them, I have no doubt that the EC electors are for a great part, made of this same slime mild and have no humanity in them, these are very dark days for the human race

Why does that picture show the electoral college is needed? It only shows there are a lot of Americans living in big cities.

Also the Electoral College was never meant to give advantage to rural areas over urban areas. It should be abolished.

We own more guns, we have more training and, most importantly, we live in terrain you people do not, terrain that would fuck over the entire U.S. Armed Forces.

Civil war would obliterate libcucks and the government alike, and the government knows it.

How does it feel to have Trump be president-elect for over two weeks now?

Oh, still that butthurt eh? Maybe sending those electors a few death threats to vote Hillary will make you feel better...

it hasn't happened yet

>libtard cities full of niggers and illegals should run the country

Fuck off cunt, you're cancer to the country and if you try to take our representation out, we'll fucking put you all in the ground where you belong.

It's going to happen and it's happened four times before.

did you make that assessment while spending years working for your doctorates in political science and constitutional law?

I am glad you think that, false bravado is always a good thing for the opposition to have, please underestimate us, discount us, make believe we arnt living next door to you, pretend we don't have guns, please continue with that line of thought. and then please BRING IT ON MOTHERFUCKER

>rural areas full of rednecks with no education should run the country

Fuck off cunt, you're cancer to the country and if you try to take our representation out, we'll fucking put you all in the ground where you belong.

Thats the point, the cities are hives of liberals and illegals that need to be removed

That's what happened when the dead, the guys who didnt went to vote that day, Illegal voters with driving licence vote. Plus electronic votes with Soros machines.

>Doesn't know how the voting system works.

You are literately on the fucking internet, look up how the electoral college fucking works, faggot!

I'm not allowed to have an opinion unless I studied it for years? Then that would kill any discussion on Sup Forums

With what arms? Your shitty hipoint ghettoblaster?

Good fucking luck faggot.

Not really getting it though, are you? We're all allies. We are one under glorious Emperor Trump, ready to make America great again. You. Me. Everybody.

Everybody.

the next civil war will be a money game, the republicans have no fucking money, liberal win easily unless trumpbaby cries to Russia for help

>Fuck off cunt

Ok we will, and we'll take our food, natural resources, and fossil fuels with us. The cities with their 99% service based industries would devolve into chaos and be wastelands within a year.

Attitudes like this are why the dems lost the election. But you keep on being ignorant while we take our country back from you entitled liberal faggots.

We won, cry about it child.

exactly the dems have the deep pockets to pay the military, who are going to take orders from the generals who have denounced trump over and over during the election, the liberals have the military in their pocket like I said BRING IT ON MOTHERFUCKER or got you no balls

>the anti-gun in-fighting liberals calling for civil war

Soon we will all be inhaling deep from Trumps glorious bootyhole.

To all Trump voters: the exact opposite could have happened. Clinton could have won with fewer votes than Trump. Now the chance of this happening is smaller because there happen to be more small states that vote Republican than Democrat, but there are still a few small blue states that benefit from this system, like Maine, Vermont, Rhode Island and DC. In fact, in the top 3 states with smallest population per Electoral College vote there are 2 Democrat states: Vermont and DC.

>mfw I read all of that picture
>mfw I'm now terrified

look at every war, nobody fucking wants the waste lands you live in, the control is in the cities, we call the shots, sure you will prune the weak out of the ghettos, but that aint gonna win you shit, the power brokers aint living in a tin roofed shack by the hiway , chump

Cities bring prosperity. Rural areas drag everything back. There's a reason why developing countries like China are urbanising fast. There's more money to be made in cities.
Africa is rural. The richest countries on the planet are all heavily urbanized.

>to all trump voters
>i'm mad that trump won so i'm going to cloud reality by filling it with "what if's" and "could have's"

except she conceded before they finished counting

>We make EVERYTHING for you and we would be your UNDOING.
Your English is very good.

world economy douchenozzle. anything you make we can get elsewhere and without the attitude

3 million illegal votes from commiefornia dont count

ever wonder why hillary herself never demanded any recount?

ever wonder why she straight away accepted the results on election night itself?

Yeah so? That wasn't my point

Mwah I'm not so mad, I'm not even an American so to me this is just entertainment, like watching a car crash. It's just that Trump voters are now all ignoring the popular vote statistics, while it could have been the opposite. In that case Trumpies would have been bitching about America not being a real democracy and everything being "rigged".

It makes me laugh too

but China has loads of attitude.

The Republican controlled US govt has no money and the libtards are the ones with all the guns, right?

You're fucking retarded if you think liberal crybabies would win any kind of a civil war.

>the military that majority supports trump will overthrow trump
>generals denounced trump
>all these city faggots acting like retards thinking they can keep buying food at the store when all the farmers are busy burning liberal shitholes down

Calls itself a democracy, Guy with least votes win.

freedoms

And the liberals would win a second time.

>ever wonder why she straight away accepted the results on election night itself?
She was drunk

Only NY, PA, OH, FL, TX, and CA would decide a presidential election... 6 out of 50?! Sorry if California has 11.5M voters but aside from that (CA) ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!

You picture doesnt make any sense. More of "the people" voted for Hillary, and the majority of the people voted against him.

"The people" did not want him to win.

we're a constitutional republic not an Athenian democracy

Athens would have moar traps

LA and NYC are trillion-dollar-per-year economies.

are you a retard?

>largest group on welfare: whites in RED STATES. we send you fucking retards billions each year.

Have some respect boy, or we're going to cut you off and cull you.

>HRC is the winner

We make EVERYTHING for you and we would be your UNDOING

make what ever you want, you wont have anyone to buy your shit, what are you gonna do throw tomatoes and cabbages at us, maybe throw gloveboxes from chyslers? WE HAVE THE MILITARY, we had it in the first civil war as well, time for you to check you history, we liberals have the money, the transportation, the supply lines,and the military in our war chest, you have a case of natty ice and 3 clips for your personal weapon, good day sir

Just gonna leave this here

3 million illegals are confirmed to have voted. take a guess who they voted for.

the EC are obligated by law to vote for their states popular vote winner.

the peopÄle who "wanted it" are the ones that will get shafted the most lol.

This is America. A FUCKED UP PIECE OF FASCIST NAZI SHIT THAT NEEDS TO HAVE A CACTUS SHOVED SO FAR UP ITS ASS IT SPOT OUT NEEDLES. FUCK AMERICA I DON'T GIVE A SHOT COME ON U.S. GOVERNMENT COME AND KILL ME I REFUSE TO LIVE IN A FUTURE 3RD WORLD SUB HUMAN COCKWAGON OF A COUNTRY. AMERICA WAS GREAT. NOW BECAUSE OF GREASY SLEEZY ASSGOBLINS THIS COUNTRY IS CANCER. CANCEROUS AIDS INFESTED SHITBLOOD.

FUCKTHIS PIECE OF CRAP FUCK OR INTO A BLACK HOLE. YEAH COME ON TAKW ME AWAY TORTURE ME YOUR A FAGGOT I'LL RAPE YOUR WIFE GOVEENMWNT BASTAED FUCKYOUR SHIT TITBIGNIGGERDICK

you're honestly deporable.

the miracle of democracy is an absolute rarity throughout the entire course of human history. the people vote, they get who they vote for. it's a great thing. if you valued your ability to vote for hillary, or vote at all for that matter, you'd better damn sure hope that trump becomes president. when the vote of the people becomes worthless, you are looking at a country in which democracy is essentially finished.

lastI checked tumbleweeds don't get votes, which is why the huge red area has almost no influence

Ill become a cop and shoot her whole family while laughing maniacally just to prove her entire way of life wrong.

confirmed I read that on Britbart

she would shoot your tiny cock off you libshit

"Counties"

shut up.

...and how would that work, exactly?

Wow REALLY. HOW CAN ILLEGALS VOTE THOUGH THAT SEEMS LIKE

America's system of voting is Fucked up AND AMERICA IS FUCKED UP FUCK THEM IF YOU DON'T WANT ILLEGALS VOTING

DONT LET THEM VOTE YOU AMERICAN RETARD FULL OF SHIT

no they arnt, do an internet, in 26 states there is a small fine(under 500$), the rest of the states NO PENALTY AT ALL, but it is not criminal to vote as they please, there is no jail time, you really need to start doing government if you want to play here

Democracy gave us President Trump. Perhaps it's time democracy was finished.

>Civil war would obliterate libcucks and the government alike
spot on, and this is exactly why The South won the last time... eh, wait a minute.

never mind.

Not true

>had MSM's backing
>had major celebs shilling for her 24/7
>had both Obamas, Joe Biden, Bernie, Al Gore, Warren Buffet campaigning for her
>had hundreds of millions in funding
>had fake MSM polls
>has 96%(!!!) of media donations
>has a entire army of PAID online shills (CTR)
>been in politics for 30 years, has all sorts of nerfarious connections

>loses to a steak salesman who started last year

she cant even break 'muh glass ceiling' with the utterly huge advantage she had

she is 100% not capable and not worthy

You're a fucking idiot.

This isn't true. But even if we pretend it is, fact remains that more people voted for someone else than voted for Trump.

The people did not want him.

>government rigs election in hillarys favor
>russia threatens war if hillary is elected
>government rigs election again
>everyone mad at each other and not at government
LIKE CLOCKWORK

Cry me a river faggot.
Hail emperor Trump.

She would learn that cops are a protected class and only the cucked defend them.