I need some relationship advice, Sup Forums

I need some relationship advice, Sup Forums.
Won't bore you with big wall of text, since nobody cares.

>Girlfriend works till 11-12pm at night.
>Girlfriend has to walk 5 minutes through CREEPY creek to get home.
>There is ANOTHER alternative to this route, however it'll take her 15-20 minutes longer to get home.
>Girlfriend expects me to call her everytime she's working late, and talk to her while she's walking through the creek.
>Girlfriend gets mad if Boyfriend calls "late", or not at all
>Boyfriend USUALLY calls 8.5-9/10 but this time explains that he " can't be expected to call at a specific time every night ALL THE TIME"
>Girlfriend gets angry and hangs up.
>Girlfriend is still angry. Won't talk to bf.

Was I wrong? Should She be Mad?

Other urls found in this thread:

tgl0.be/9g8i6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a lot of nice women of your city wanna be fucked on tgl0.be/9g8i6

Have her call you. Boom, problem solved, everyone's happy.

you're both completely retarded if neither of you came up with the solution of having her call you

Hshah the spam bot has it right. Dumb her.

Wtf are you going to do if she gets attacked? Have you decided what happens if you lose communication with her? Like if she drops out does that mean you call the cops?

This is dumb. She's not asking you to walk her home, just make her feel better.

/Thread

The fact she expects you to call her at the perfect time every time kind of makes her a moron.

She's a bit self centered isn't she?

Where exactly is this creek of which you speak?

about to type the obvious solution when i saw it posted 3 times in 4 posts

a lot of nice cheating wives of your city wanna be fucked on tgl0.be/9g8i6

Tell her that she's more likely to be raped talking on a phone loudly and announcing her presence than if she's aware of her sounds & surroundings.

Also, it's fucked up to expect you to call every night at the time. seriusly wtf

o

omg you raped her with your words. i am literally shaking right now.

She's immature.
This kind of behaviour "you don't do exactly what i told you to do!" can't work in a relationship. She should be understanding your pov.
Let her stay angry. You're not losing much if she dumps you right now.

You really can't spare 5 minutes every day to call her and avoid this whole situation?

Have her call you, phones work both ways, she has a number and you have a number and you can connect either way, it's a hell of a thing. So stupid bitch GF heading to creek? Teach her how to use the buttons on her phone to make yours ring. Then you answer it and have two way communication. Then it's on her and not your fault you can't magically predict where on the planet she is when you can't see her. Honestly though OP she's kind of a stupid cunt.

Beta faggot.

Is the 15-20 minutes alternative more safe? If yes, WHY THE FUCK SHE DOESN'T THE SAFER ROUTE?

/Thread

She can call him too. He doesn't need to be on the same schedule as her.
She created the situation by choosing a quicker road yet a road that creeps her out. She didn't have to make that choice. Yet she wants to force him to call?
The problem is not that it's just 5 minutes everyday. It's that she gets angry if he can't make it at the right time. There's really no reason for that.

You know her route and time. Hide in park with clown costume, spend all your rape dollars on her.

better than any other site! a lot of nice cheating wives of your city wanna be fucked on tgl0.be/9g8i6

these dubs don't lie