APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

RIGHT NOW

For what?

Isn't he pretty much known universally as one of the best managers ever

yes and his stock is going up every year.

>best managers ever
kek how many cl did he win?

2. In an era when there was parity in the Champions League. No other manager won the CL more than Sir Alex during his reign at United. He also won the Cup Winners' Cup in his first few years with United after rescuing them from the relegation zone, beating Barca in the final.

And of course he toppled the Old Firm with Aberdeen (the last man to do so) and then beat Bayern Munich and Real Madrid in Europe to win the CWC.

A very impressive set of cup trophies to add to his various domestic cup wins and 16 (sixteen) league titles.

>2
and how many years was he united's manager?

Mate, you're either trolling or being a contrarian cunt. Either way, inspect yourself.

apologize...

.... but only if you want to, if not thats cool too :3

ledecky a cute

You obviously don't know what the Heysel ban did for competing in European competitions for English teams. In Sir Alex's first 10 years or so at United, it was virtually out of the question for any English team to win the European Cup. Fucking Rangers came closer than any English team in that era.

He dont got many CL trophies but he turned a team fighting from relegation and mid table to the most successful English club in history,he took down Liverpool's dominance in England and he made Man united the biggest brand in all sport on its peak.

He deserve much more credit than the like or Mouyes and pep combined.

Why should I? That bald man is an amazing athlete!

Everyone who thought he was wrong about Pogba need to APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

THATS NOT A MAN, AND SHE ISN'T ACTUALLY BALD

stop typing in bold wtf

WELL IM YELLING AT MY MONITOR AND THIS IS HOW THE SPEECH TO TEXT PROGRAM INTERPRETS IT OK

He would have won more if spanish teams hadn't bribed the shit out of UEFA refs. I still remember that bullshit Nani red card against Madrid.

the day football died

>UEFADRID
>UEFALONA

>uefcheter united
all those 5+ mins additional times...

>>uefcheter united

No. Its called Fergie Time.

all I'm hearing is a pile of excuses so I'll ask again in case it wasn't clear the first time: how many years was he manager at united?

26 Years as Manager for Manchester United (Before they became Manure. Under MOUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYES)

ill field this one

years ferguson was manager at utd and english teams allowed in champions league with winning teams and mangers and how many managers won

1993-94 winners: milan (manager capello) 1
1994-95 winners: ajax (manager van gaal) 1
1995-96 winners: juventus (manager lippi) 1
1996-97 winners: borussia dortmund (manager hitzfeld) 1
1997-98 winners: real madrid (manager heynckes) 1
1998-99 winners: man utd (manager ferguson) 1
1999-00 winners: real madrid manager (del bosque) 1
2000-01 winners: bayern munich manager (hitzfeld) 2
2001-02 winners: real madrid manager (del bosque) 2
2002-03 winners: milan manager (ancelotti) 1
2003-04 winners: porto manager (mourinho) 1
2004-05 winners: liverpool manager (benitez) 1
2005-06 winners: barcelona manager (rijkaard) 1
2006-07 winners: milan manager (ancelotti) 2
2007-08 winners: man utd (manager ferguson) 2
2008-09 winners: barcelona (manager guardiola) 1
2009-10 winners: inter (manager mourinho) 2
2010-11 winners: barcelona (manager guardiola) 2
2011-12 winners: chelsea (manager di matteo) 1
2012-13 winners: bayern munich (manager Heynckes) 2

so no other manager won the CL more than ferguson in fergusons career
BUT 3 others won it the same amount in his reign and before ferguson - hitzfild, del bosque and ancelotti

also guardiola won 2 CL against ferguson alone

historically paisley leads having won it 3 times first, followed by ancelotti whos still active and can possibly win it 4 times

so yeah, ferguson KEK

>26 Years
>2 cl
>greatest manager
>apoologize
TOP KEKS

What other manager during his tenure at United, from when he started to when he retired, Won more than him? I'm trying to be serious here. (which is rare for my flag)

Then you seem to not remember how Liverpool managed to fuck up English football from the Heysel Disaster.

I'm not defending the EPlel as a whole, just Fergie.

Paisley won it thrice in nine years.

he was manager for 26 years of what became the biggest english club, a big fish in a small pond, yet most times he played against foreign teams he was slapped around.

Limiting comparisons to 'during his time at united' is retarded and completely arbitrary but, even during those years, managers like poop or mouyes had more impressive accomplisments than he did

> biggest english club, a big fish in a small pond, yet most times he played against foreign teams he was slapped around.

As if this is something new. Its been a known fact that EPlel teams are shite outside the EPlel.

Nah. He won the European Cup which amounted to a handful of games and was much easier to win. Teams regularly defended the European Cup. No one has ever defended the CL, even in its current state where there's a big gap between the top 2 or 3 teams and the rest.

If it was so easy why didn't anyone else do it?

arsenal fan detected

Didn't AC Milan successfully defend the Champions League in 1989 and Again in 1990?

Just delusional Brits call him the GOAT manager

the european cup was reformed into the champions league in 1992, the year football was invented

praise our lord and saviour sky sports

>1992, the year football was invented

Hm, how has that worked out for EPL teams? How many CL have they won since then as opposed to....

Spain? or Italy?

No. European Cup.

The point is that it was a much easier competition to win. With far fewer games to play. Paisley was lucky enough to reap all the benefits of what Shankly did.

Aston Villa won the European Cup with a fucking player-manager that had never coached before.

Again, how can it be 'easier' if every team is affected by the different rules?