oceangreensseattle.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t=175s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be op
>pretty addicted to weed 24/7 stoned
>smoke ~ 5g day
>pretty fucked in life no school and shit
>selling weed to finance my consumption

btw what are you guys smoking and how much does it cost for you ?

>pretty addicted to weed 24/7 stoned
>smoke ~ 4g day
>pretty fucking awesome, about to close on 3k sq ft house, crush data analysis all day erry day
>When you're a rock star you set your own time table
>oceangreensseattle.com/ just got an oz of flower in a rec store for 150, 30.4% thc

Greetz from Finland

>I'd prefer not to live without weed.
>varies from day to day.
>pretty gud, job, spouse, cash to spend.
>I'm never late and only high after work.

nice is your flower tasty? because thats like very important for me

Grow your own, pay nothing.

where do you life in finnland i have a friend who spends a year in finnland and i think he has no body to smoke

nice that u got ur life under control and smoke after work only

South. I'm a paranoid introvert though, so can't hook your boy up.

nice buds bro
good idea :D but i have no idea about plants and biology but it shouldnt be that hard

>Fairly addicted.
>Dunno, can go a few days on 1.5g of hash.
>Fairly well, in spite of a stress and anxiety disorder, I'm am actually getting things done in order to start a new career.
>On days off I tend to be stoned all day, on days where I need to do shit, I don't smoke before I've done all the things I need to do.

ah okay no problem :>
my buddy is speding his year in the north i think

5 fucking grams a day??? Most people tend to plateau after 2, do you really get any higher?

ye 5 grams a day now. i was on 8 a month before
i dont really feel high after normal joints i feel like normal
after 1.5 g joints i feel stoned for ~2 h

i just started smoking way to early and with to much

Everyone starts learning from scratch.

>Not very
>1-2g
>Not very
>Sleep schedule is fucked

ye i'll start when i get an oppertunity

ur buds look fking awesome what strain is it?

I guess its a us thing, in the uk decent stuff is fairly hard to find and tends to be 8-10 £ a gram, very few people can afford to smoke more than 2 grams a day.

no i live in germany :D
you just have to find a good guy :D

An accidental cross of peyote purple and appalachia, she's no longer with us.

I meant Pagoda, not Appalachia*

Here's a Peyote Purple.

>be me
>start growing weed to pay for my addiction to fast cars
>hate smoking but know a lot of stoners so got a general customer base
>buy 15 feminized seeds from Nirvana
>5 Northern lights
>5 OG
>5 Random
>growing is going amazing, have the correct nutrients and water to heat and light ratios
>fuckers are getting massive like 2' tall in less than a month
>not bad for a newbie first timer
>mom comes over to visit
>out with some friends
>she does some snooping
>finds my plants
>doesn't call cops buy takes them all and digs a hole in my backyard throws them all in and drowns them in bleach
>had never felt so broken in my life
>feels like I lost a child
>to this day I still wish I would've change that lock

Now I'm $5,000 in debt with my 84 Trans am and am earning less than minimum wage at my shit job. I love the things I do there but fucking hate my boss and pay.

Sorry

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

obviously being grown unnaturally, hate stoners like you

>addicted
KYS

unnaturally? Good luck growing anything worth smoking outside in Finland. And I don't really consider myself a stoner.

lol this guy must be smoking that bud that doesn't get u high let me tell you something bro smoke good weed all day errday for a few weeks lets so how easy it is to just stop you faggot

how about you kys

Holy shit man. I feel really bad for you if that's true.

good you wouldn't know what good smoke is if it hit you in the face

>how addicted are you
addicted like it was amphetamines, but trying hard to have a break now

>how much u smoke a day?
.5-1g

>how is your life going?
I have a casual job and a car, could be worse

>are you on time or stoned all day?

always on time, sometimes stoned all day even with work but only vape on low temp to make sure not too fucked

wait why i am responding to NSA data collecter

And I love my "unnatural cannabis", makes life so much easier.

lolbeing addicted to weed and ur only smoking .5 a day what a pussy

easier how? smoking shit weed makes you feel a bit stronger mentally does it pfft wait til u try some good og it'll blow ur mind kid

Well okay then.

Sorry bro I'm 43 been smoking weed since 12. Everyday several times a day for well over 25 years. There is no addiction. Learn something young fag. That shit is all in your head if you think u r addicted. Fucking weak minded piece of shit.

>how addicted are you ?
Moderately
>how much u smoke a day?
Maybe 0.5g
>how is your life going?
Pretty good, have 3 degrees in chemistry and work as a research biochemist
I'm on time and stoned all day

I'm what you call a functioning stoner

I get that this isn't the best and all but it's nigger rigged as shit but it was my first time. This is the only remaining picture I could find of one of them.

I've grown a lot of different OGs, I'm currently vegging some ScoutBreath and GorillaBreath and have PieFace and Space Monkey in flower.

Here's some Golden Tiger.

Wow, this comment made me cringe. Are you 10?

Here's a bud from an old micro grow.

>for a few weeks
Easy there playa don't wanna OD on that sick ass bud hommie

>how addicted are you?
I don't smoke regularly but I tend to take some time off every once in a while and smoke a lot.
>how is your life going
Great, I have a lot of free time yet go around without worry.
>are you on time or stone all day?
But... what is time?

I was addicted way more in the past but i am much better now, not like a crack head anymore.

>not addicted could drop at any time
>at least 1g
>just started new job with good pay
>only time im not stoned is at work so 8 hours sober everyday for a week

This. You learn to portion it better, it can be really manageable.

i think it depends on the bud though, I have been getting garbage shit for years now it almost isn't worth smoking at all until i find a reliable dealer or get my own set up

Been smoking for 8 years, why do people talk about it losing it's magic? Hasn't for me.

>years
Time to get a reliable dealer lmao.

tolerance

I used to have amazing slight hallucination off strong hydro in bed, now i get shit bud and sometimes u can barely feel it

But tolerance isn't permanent.

shut the fuck up man i know more about this shit than youd think trust me

what you doing on Sup Forums at 43 you sad old piece of shit all that means is you're probably smoking the same old dirty weed you was smoking when you was 18 no wonder youre not addicted u faggot come back when ur weighing Os up for fun

ayy I'm just a nerd gamer, really hate hanging out with people who are super into their drugs, total drongos who wont let me near their sources with a 10 foot pole

>Cant sleep without it
>life half a gram
>alot of stuff to think about and pretty stressed, been smoking more then usual the past days
>on time

Sometimes if you smoke from the same bag for too long it'll weaken.

All stoners must watch
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t=175s

I have been smoking from the same bag for 8 years yes

My marihuana addiction is out of control.
I'm stealing car stereos and sucking all kinds of dick to get it. My arms look like a rail yard, covered in tracks. Pretty much anything I have of value (cum covered laptop and a bag of keks) are permanently in pawn.
God, I wish I could go back in time to that Neil Diamond concert that changed my life forever. Puff puff pass? No thanks, I'll just pass.

I am paralyzed from the neck down. I once smoked marihuana and thought I could fly from the 10th floor.

Might as well join in.
>Addicted?
>I smoke on average 1 or 2 grams a day
>Life sucks
>Usually stoned most of the day unless I have something more important to do (not regularly)
Photo is what I picked up last night. Bought 10g and hung out with some buddies so this is what's left.

Nigga U have no idea. It's not the 60's weed asshole. Hydro been around along time u fucking retard. If you think you addicted then you are fucking autistic. Coffee is more addicting than weed you fucking moron. And sorry but young faggots like you spending time on 4chin is something to laugh at. When I was your age I was out getting high n drunk bangin bitches. Not spanking it to furry n traps pretending I'm addicted to weed on Sup Forums you fucking loser. I don't even smoke that shit anymore. I got the connect with the edibles. Way stronger than any shit you burn up and waste away. Get on my level son. 20 mg's pure thc chocolate bites. Trippin balls for 7 hours. Don't talk to me about potency and addiction. You talking shit straight from your ass

Top KEK

If anyone says they are addicted to weed then you need to an hero

>how addicted are you?
Quitting cold turkey isn't hard at all.
>how much u smoke a day?
About a quarter when I have it, an eighth at least.
>how is your life going?
Great, building a house next year.
I'm a very punctual stoner.

>Hur dur, I'm addicted to weed, it's ruining my life, I'm a straight up gangster

I get to write music all day and night. Smoke a gram or more of dabs a day. got blue dream shatter 85% thc-a

who u calling nigga u faggot where you from i'll beat the shit out of you and then rob your shit edible, eat it in front of you and laugh at how weak it is. weak ass weed for weak ass pussys. youre still smoking that thai stick weed probably don't even smell when u smoke it smoke real shit like amnesia and watch when ur hooked on it selling ur old ass for a 20 bag

No, no, no.
Marihuana addiction is real!
It's something I struggle with every day.
When I don't get my fix, I get really sick and I start hallucinating.

>52 yo
>smoke a one hit at 5pm everyday. 11am weekends.
>smoke more if I am doing physical labor.
>successful attorney with wife and big house
>prefer savita, my favorite is Flo.

quarter a day... how is this possible are you literally smoking cones all day? and blunts

I live in an apartment and going outside to smoke is bullshit.

Can anyone recommend a vapouriser? My bf uses a MFLB and it's nice, but is there anything else out there significant better for a similar price point?

It just has to be discreet (low smell) and efficient.

Just smoked a wake and bake bowl cause I have a bad back. Now I am setting up browseing Sup Forums waiting to nod off.

I have a mighty, it's pricey as fuck but jesus christ is it amazing

buut it smells a lot. Not a bud smell but a strong smell

Hi there girl from Colorado here! I'm smoking purple haze rn and it cost only $65 for an oz where I am

>I am very addicted, been smoking since 15 now I'm 22
>I smoke at least 3 times per day depending on when the kids sleep, work, etc.
>life is going alright, doing way better than before. I work at home which is nice.
>I'm not stoned ALL day, but I'll make some edibles sometimes for a nice feel throughout the day if kids don't nap

> smoke every day.
>Usually after work or evenings, on days of I'll just get baked most of the day.
> currently buying a house
> have a managerial retail job so good money
> happy 5 year relationship with gf who doesn't smoke but also doesn't mind if I do.
> good social group who are mostly stoners, get together as often as we can and have a sesh playing vidya etc. Usual stuff

The drugs are just making you think your life is going well. In reality, your kids are dead and you're already in the gutter shooting smack.

That is what the prohibitionists would like you to believe happens when people use drugs.

>22
>kids (plural ffs)
Yeah, you're doing good. WTF?

Smoked from 16 - 28 everyday. Am 33 now and would immediately light up if there was some gear in front of me. The addiction has gone absolutely nowhere.

Are you kidding me?!?! lol me and my fiance are about to pack up and travel the world because our at home business is going so well!

We and our kids are going to travel and experience the world in a way I never imagined. Weed is not a bad thing as long as you still get the shit you need to get done actually DONE. I used to be a TOTAL fuck up and now things are AMAZING.

It's funny how people like you always talk like you know fucking everything. You don't know me lol

haha i thought the same thing user but it's pretty normal for girls to have kids early these days it seems...

I smoke 3 times a day and I'm good and always high while I'm awake on my days off. Basically I buy a oz every 2 weeks or 3

Yep me and the bf are together and we've got our own business so life's good and we're going to South East Asia babayyyyy

trust me, we NEED kids with the way the US population is doing right now

Also, smoking weed makes me drink less. I get bored and will drink if there is no weed around. Alcohol is real killer.

I know she's a mother and she thinks she's doing what's good for you, but she fucked you

Especially when you're obviously not a child anymore, having your own place and shit. How could you let her do that?

we don't need kids at all, there's almost 7 billion cunts ruining this planet and you're spawning more, but sure I respect your decision

>addicted to not only weed but other drugs
>smoke about a gram a day
>pretty shit, no high school education, no job, large debt
>always on drugs bro

I've been smoking almost 2g a day for six months while I've been looking for work as I had nothing else to do. I have severe depression, anxiety and paranoia and have done for years. Cannabis is the only thing that helps with it all. I don't smoke it to get high, but truthfully it's the only thing that makes me function remotely as a person should and I probably would of offed myself by now if I hadn't started smoking.
I've just got myself a new job as a sign manufacturer, and to be honest I'm shitting myself, on one hand I'll have money for more weed and to actually pay my rent on time, on the other... I'm absolutely terrified of fucking up and getting sacked or coming across as an idiot or something. My sleep schedule is still fucked too, which is shit because I start at 8am

I hate this"you can't be part of our secret club" bullshit, there's no point it's just childish

they just wanna keep making cash because they need it to feed their habits

most drug dealers are the lowest forms of humans imo..

>pay nothing
You still need to get everything needed to grow. In the long run, it might be virtually free, or a source of revenue, but you DO need an initial investment.
Also
>pay with time in jail

>Once or twice a day
>.2 - .6
>Pretty good. Nobody knows I'm a stoner
>Always punctual.

ye this is why i don't think it's worth it to grow unless you live in specific circumstances . Such as country town, no houses near by and by yourself.

Even then you gotta be careful of those heat cams on the helicopter looking for ops.

You got a shit dealer. That looks like stems and leaves only

>I'd love to spend my days high, but that's not realistic. Tolerance break for a month, ended last week, completely painless
>enough to get me high once a day, sometimes a second reup, sometimes a wake and bake
>to shit, but I blame insomnia and sleep deprivation for a couple of years fucked me worse than any weed ever has. Getting better, regardless of smoking or not
>rarely have stuff I need to do, half time student because of insomnia, I make my appointments and duties sober.

addicted to weed
binge on weed, can't stop
didn't smoke for one month
blazed through 3 grams of dunk in 2 hours
living on disability have trustee manage my budget, not allowed to drive or own a gun

>not seeing it's salad

alcohol is boring without weed
Im a medical marijuana receiver

This isn't askreddit, comrade. You can ask and answer a question in the OP.

>your mind = blown

>how addicted are you ?

You can be 'addicted' to anything. I see cannabis as the same as masturbating, procrastinating or any other bad habit. You can choose to allow a bad habit to continue or you can employ some self-improvement, discipline and regulate yourself.

Calling it an addiction is a cop out. Don't be lazy, user. Confront your weaknesses and improve. Evolve.

>how much u smoke a day?
I don't smoke everyday. When I do (2-3 times a week), I smoke 2 hits from a small bowl. I have a medical card, and am able to buy 2 ounces a month. I have plenty. I smoke so little that I have a surplus. I organize them, label them and rate them based on how they effect me personally. My current favorite is hibiscus sunrise, a 50/50 hybrid.

>how is your life going?
I am the assistant superintendent of a government facility, three people in the chain below our governor. I just gave a keynote speech at a major federal mental health forum two weeks ago. I am also an adjunct professor of behavioral science at a respectable university (and also teach at a few community colleges too). I have a masters degree in social work and addiction psychology, and graduated second in my class. I am shopping around for a PhD in addiction/clinical psychology.

I smoke cannabis. Sorry, saying that you can't be productive and imbibe the scared herb is a cop out too. I work harder than almost anyone I know of, and my friend circle includes mostly PhDs and professionals.

My time management is impeccable. I don't believe I've been late (to anything) in any recent memory, years even.

The green goddess is a sacred spiritual tool. She illuminates your subconscious and higher self. It's up to you if you abuse that gift or employ it to better yourself.

The herb doesn't MAKE you do anything, including being lazy or unproductive. Those are choices.

>thinking Finland is ice and snow all year around
today you learned - people walk around in t-shirts and have 20-30 degree celsius during summer in Finland, a part from the most northern parts, which are moderately colder unless on a mountain.