Random attempts at public annoyance

random attempts at public annoyance

tell us the random shit you do in an attempt to fuck with the general population around you, or even coworkers, friends/family etc:

>be me
>live in asian country
>still has DVD rental stores
>anytime I have a minute to spare and see a DVD rental store I drop in and move copies of "I am Sam" into the comedy section
>hope some asians pick it up and watch it, trying to interpret it as a comedy movie
>literally wank thinking about this
>been doing this for over a year

Good show OP. That's hilarious.

Not me, but another guy...

>2006
>In high school
>There was this kid called "Mossy"
>One day, he randomly goes into the urinal with a sharpie and draws a picture of a bird with a penis for a beak
>We all think it's funny
>He does this everyday
>Eventually Janitor gets pissed
>Janitor stands outside the bathroom trying to figure out who it is
>Janitor steps away real quick
>Mossy goes in and draws it while he's gone
>Janitor rushes into bathroom
>"GAWD DAMMUT!!!"

Mossy eventually grew up and got arrested for arson.

>Me
>2012
>College Stoner with good grades
>Spring
>School is giving tours of the college to parents and high school kids
>Three of my friends run up to them while they're doing it
>werdvoice.wav
> I say "DON'T COME HERE! YOU WULL BECOME MUSHROOM FISH!:
> We all simultaneously strike eccentric poses and remain frozen. I spread my fingers out, bring the back of my hands to my forehead, make my eyes focus upwards as if I'm looking at the sky, bowl my neck, and squat. Other guys strike similar poses.
>Crowd has no idea how to respond.
>Silence for an eternity
>People are scared
>We don't move
>Little girl tightly holds her dad's leg
>nofuckingmoving.jpeg
>people slowly walk away
>Go to my dorm and get baked again

>me
>at work
>at copier
>walk away from K22 paper jam

This, You wanna fuck with people, Let the copier fuck itself and then walk away.

>Work at geek squad, Been doing this with the customer service MFP for YEARS...
>They never have a clue on how to figure it out.
>The god damned display has the EXACT instructions on how to fix...

>In tech school
> Fail. They let they me retake it.
>Instructor embarrasses me in front of the class because my project sucks and doesn't work
> fuckthis.jpg
> Next project
> Go last
> Class is filled with anxiety because they always cringe / feel bad about my projects
> I walk up in front of the class
> Plug in computer
> Grab instructors open coffee mug off desk
> "...What the fuck are you doing, user?"
> Whip down sweatpants, exposing bare ass
> Class goes silent
> Struggle, but quickly force out turd into the coffee mug
> On ekid laughs and shouts "OH MY FUCKING GOD!"
> Pull pants up quickly
> Pretend to sip from mug
> Turn to instructor
> "This coffee tastes like shit."
> Whole class is literally staring at me with their mouths hanging open
> Walk out
> Was already packed up, drive to parents house
> Get a job at a pizza shop
> Never hear from school again

That is really not fucking with people, That is more of a shitty "I'm gonna quit and get a new job" story bro.

I have the ability to make faring noises with my hands, so I do That whenever someone bends over in front of me or a crowd and they always turn red and walk away really fast.

>Work at hotel
>Everyone there is competing over who can worship the company the most.
>Seriously, it's weird. People are boasting about what a great job it is and how we're all one big "Residence Inn Family"
>Job pays $8.00 an hour, people constantly show up high, drunk, or late. One guy got promoted after he worked there for 11 years. He now makes $13.00 an hour.
>FuckThis.jpeg
>Last day
>There is big log book we have on our desk that we have to fill out everyday
>Skip really far towards back of the book
>Write "FUCK THIS CRAPPY JOB YOU PEOPLE ALL SUCK" in big black marker
>Leaks through the whole book
>Kind of wondered what will happen on December 12th 2016 at Residence Inn

Yeah because people typically shit in their instructor's coffee mug and pretend to drink it in front of their whole class. I'm sure everybody will forget that story and not feel fucked with at all.

it's more fucking with yourself than anything else

That doesn't even make any sense.

Congrats. People think you're retarded. You showed them.

Samefag

basically you're ruining other people's perception of you. that doesn't fuck them over, it fucks you over.

That's trivially true and can be said for almost any means of truly fucking with people.

I failed out o the class and moved over 150 miles away back to my parents house. I'm never going to see any of those people again. Why would I care what their "perception of me" is?

Sorry user, but that's something that those people are never going to forget for their entire lives and have virtually not tools to deal with or respond to. The rest of that semester had a brown stain on it that shaped the rest of their time in that classroom.

That's the definition of fucking with people.

I can leave the thread though and you guys can continue giggling about swapping DVDs into the wrong genres again.

I suppose you have a point

i see your game; baiting Sup Forumstards into screenprinting to prove they arent samefagging. nice try. not biting.

here's to my most sucessful genuine(like not baiting, pushing forced memes, pasting generic ylyl/cringe threads etc.) to date.

Samefag.

when inputting capchas: the pole counts as part of a street sign, and all edges; even if mere pixels into the next square are selected.

if it is plausible there is a house in that mountain-scape i say there is a house.

I interpret food questions as I see fit, not as google expects me to

Samefag

>Whole foods has these half-grapefruit half-orange things
>Family buys some,
>I open one and take a bite
>Thatsnotanorange.jpg
>IlikegrapefruitImnotevenmad.jpg

You seriously can't tell the difference between the small ones and the oranges so now whenever I am there I put some in with the oranges. Thinking about a hipster shopping there taking a bite into one gets me so hard.

Trying to think of more stuff I have done

You guys are fucking boring. One guy has a legit story of fucking with people and you guys talk shit on him.

Swapping DVDs or putting oranges in grapefruit. Wow Sup Forums sure got edgy.

/thread

You bringing anything to the table?

That's stupid. Faggot.

/thread on your own post?

Fucking faggot.

Samefag

Yeah it's definitely not as cool as swapping grapefruit or DVDs at the rental store hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Samefag

There are only two IPs in this thread.

It's just us talking to each other. You have one person in your thread and you're arguing with him.

Your life is failure just like your thread.

Later. Have fun posting by yourself.

No pls dont go

>be me
>young prob like 10-13
>go to Chicago car show
>brother who is 2 years older than me and I go off on our own
>decide to fuck with people
>find four door cars
>open back doors
>childsafetylockengaged.jpg
>watch people get into back seat of cars
>they close car door
>they try to open door
>they panic
>can't escape until someone lets them out

Mfw

When my friends and I were young (back in the early 90's) we would go to the mall and put stacks of pennies on the floor, people would walk into them and send them flying
We were easily amused

Wtf how do u get into people's cars and why would they get into the back. Huh

It was display cars at the Chicago auto show, pretty much a convention for cars and their makers. Not people's personal cars

Ahh gotcha. Topkeks then. I might do that next time I'm at a carshow.

Mfw I'm 30.

To add it's not a car show where people bring their own cars. Car companies display their latest models, concept cars, etc

During icy winters my friends and I would tip buckets of water on to sloped pavements near to where we lived then cover with a bit of snow. We would watch from a distance as people slipped and nearly broke their necks.

Funniest shit I've ever seen.

It was more fun than we expected. We even got bold enough to target people already in the back of a car. We would pretend to be looking at the car, open the door, lock at said door, quickly trigger the safety lock and close the door

I'll start doing this at dealerships. Hyundai or something. A brand that I don't care if I get banned from lol.

Something I did when I was young was go to buffets go to salad bar. See blue cheese salad dressing completely untouched. Ranch gets used a lot. Swap labels. Half an hour later most of the blue cheese dressing is used.

Feels good to restore balance in the world.

I used to leave cd's/dvd's of captain picard in elementary school play yards

Handing people their litter gets them pretty mad.

inspiring the next generation. what a hero

- I live in an apartment building beside the laundry room.
- I get tired of all the assholes in my building being too fucking lazy to clean out the lint traps in the dryers.
- I look through the peephole from time to time to see who is going in and out and who isn't cleaning the traps.
- See certain offenders go in and out and hatch plan to repay their laziness.
- Wait until their dryer time is almost done and go in and pull the lint trap and rip up lint into 30 pieces and trow it back into the dryer.Close door and start up dryer to finish out it's time.
- Laugh when I hear lazy fucks come check their clothes only to find a complete mess inside the dryer.
- fuck those guys.

I run up to white people and punch them in the head.
I'm a nigger