ITT: stories about stepping up to tough guys

ITT: stories about stepping up to tough guys

>Gave a presentation to about 20 people.
>Tough guy called me out on a fact in my presentation and tried to show me up.
>He insisted that I was wrong but I wouldn't concede during the presentation.
>After the presentation I found evidence that I'm 100% correct and he's wrong.
>So I sent out an email to him and copied it to everybody who was at the presentation proving that I was 100% right, and suggesting that he should know his facts facts before speaking and misinforming people.

Haven't heard from him since but his silence speaks volumes anyway

beta

Beta

Beta as fuck

autism

Are you literally Will from the Inbetweeners?

cuck

Ya, OP, but if he's an alpha, while you're emailing proof that your right, he's actually going around telling everyone you're a dweeb.

And when he was chatting with your boss at that place alphas hang out over lunch, he probably slipped that thing about you not being a team player into the conversation.

What's your point? If he didn't want to Get embarassed in front of everybody, he should have just kept his mouth shut.

You sure showed him who's the boss. Faggot

Lol, Such a beta faggot.

The time to show up alpha was then and there while he was shitting on your presentation. Addressing it after the fact just makes you look weak and wounded or petty.

>sent out an email
>thinks he showed him

Kek, beta fag

Please be a troll

>be in hospital waiting room
>some guy walks in with his son
>for some reason kid has head shaved completely, looks pretty meek, see him eyeball me a bit but he's cool, probably just didn't like hospitals
>his jackass of a dad is pacing up and down, thinking he owns the waiting room
>playing with this huge set of keys, constant rattling
>not today son, i'm here to make a step i've been waiting a long time to make (nervous but hopeful i get to start taking a course of medications that will help me be person i want to be)
>wannabe tough guy calls nurse over and starts asking for news and saying how sick his son is blah blah, like we're not all waiting, and the kid is sleeping anyway, he's good to wait
>i step up "sir you're son will be seen just let them do their jobs and stop being so impatient"
>he looks at me like he wants to fight
>goes to say something about his son being sick again and i just lose it
>"stop talking like you're the centre of the universe and grow up you asshole"
>get called in straight after, see this tough guy nearly in tears whilst sat next to his son, felt good man

Actually I didn't concede anything during the presentation even though he insisted he was right.
Then I proved him wrong with concrete evidence.
Again his silence speaks volumes.

Not really.
I knew I was right but he tried to show me up so I put him in his place.
If I hadn't then everybody would have thought he was right.
Now they know I was right and he was wrong.

No, he is laughing at you because you told him through email (being passive agressive and beta) instead of in person like a man. But that cool, you will graduate HS, get pubes and become a man eventually

Actually beta/omega would have been if I didn't do anything.
So you're wrong.
Just like he was.

Sending an email means op had no balls to say it in person, an alpha would say it to his face or fact checked upon finishing the presentation or even better yet had the info in his presentation to defeat him. That's being alpha.

Whatever you say, buddy.

Count the number of people in your thread saying you are beta/austic/cuck

Count the number of people saying your alpha or did good

This. And then you come here to brag about it? I'm sure I'm just taking the bait but that's pretty pathetic.

>Been talking to this girl lately
>Some fuckhead that left our school last year comes back
>This guy has been to prison, did a whole bunch of drugs and shit, your typical Chad, his name is Vladimir
>He's always had this crush on the girl and pretty much either tries to butt in to our conversation or just say the most irritating shit

Either way

>One day during lunch comes over to talk to her
>Inb4 bout to be told about his drug addictions ans prison sentence, just stupid shit
>Here sits down an opens his mouth to say something
>"Leave Vlad"
>"What did you say user?"
>"Fucking leave no one wants to hear your stupid shit"
>Gets up and leaves looking back every once and awhile to see my smug face while I take his love interest away from him

Would just like to jump in here quickly and say that anyone using any of those terms is a phenomenal cunt.

Sorry guys, as you were...

>mfw your girl loves bbc

There is no blacks, perks of living in a small mountain town

Faggot

So a father is in a worried panic about his son's wellbeing and you see fit to berate him? Classy move, faggot. Too bad that medication you were waiting on can't cure douchebag-itis