God tier RPGs

God tier RPGs

Fuck outta here pussy

Trails in The Sky is probably my favourite just above Final Fantasy 9 and 12

Ahh...back where games where made to be captivative via storyline and creativity and not so much about how realistic the fucking polygons are.

Chrono Trigger

Wild ARMS is a god tier series.

Fuck you it was totes emosh

Final Fantasy VI

no
play a good game where you can talk your way out of battles user

Fuck yeah, morrowind

Moar like Chrono Nigger. It is was and is still shit.

Forever GOTY

>Enchanted Arms

my favorite game when it came out
this game got me into RPGs i stopped playing FPS's and every other type of game except puzzle/platform like odd's world
RPGs are all i play now

Did u ever find the code to save aeris at the end? fucking epic bro

Kek

That's FF9, not 7.

You're allowed to play other games too. My favorite is RPGs but I still play everything else. It's like only liking Metal and not listening to any other kind of music. You can enjoy other genres, you're not betraying anyone or anything by doing other things. Broaden your likes and stop limiting yourself. It doesn't do you any service to limit yourself.

i love wa2 and i'm playing wa3

Aww yeah. The one that probably had the biggest effect on my childhood was FFVII.

But Witcher 3 and the whole WItcher series are my all time favourite

FFIX and kotor were the best games ever made

/thread

Remove Dante, but otherwise this.

too.

never played anything before 7 since they werea ll the same RPGs for me. I used to play lunar gate 1 and 2 so when i played anything before FF7 i just stopped after 30 minutes or so :/ kind of wish i had the enthusiasm to play them since everyone talked so big about the FF before 7.

its not like. im not trying to be loyal to the genre. i just got bored of every other genre because of RPGs being so good.

lucifers call? wasnt it called nocturne? i remember having this game and it said nocturne not lucifers call.

Cant /thread yourself faggot

It gets a lot of shit but I fucking love this game

Nocturne has additional shit and a new ending. Otherwise it's the same game.

speak for yourself newfag

Grind grind grind

Just no, faggot.

Boring, and not Ultima 7.

Yes. Finally, some taste in this thread.

Bait.

Had potential, but Bioware makes boring games. Obsidian did a better job with 2.

Agreed. FF6 is best FF.

Grind grind grind, grimdark bullshit. Good music though.

Great music. Good graphics. Everything else is ass.

Not really an RPG but I still love it.

Mother series

kys

mother 1 is pretty bad.

hell they needed a fanmade fix just to make it bearable towards the end, I think the wii u version has that fix too.

THIS FUCKING GAME.

underrated, and with the ridiculously catchy Mario soundtrack that ll have you humming in the shower.

My_nigga.jpg

Is that the one where they have those weird alien symbiote things on their arms? I think I vaguely remember playing that when I was younger. If I recall correctly there was a boss fairly early on who I was under leveled for, but I couldn't backtrack after saving at the save point, so I ended up not being able to do anything besides start a new game so I just lost interest.

Can agree, I'll still love it. I like the music, artstyle and I don't have a problem with grinding and the difficulty. Also seeing how a series begins is interesting (to me, at least)

googled vivi, was not disapointed

Truly legendary.

/thread

awww shit

when the controller was reversed because you have the bin on your head

good times

This game was enjoyable despite giant plot holes.

But the battle system did get a bit tedious after a while.

i really wish there was a sick new version of this

While I agree that Suikoden 2 was the GOAT, you look like a douche /threading your own post.

It's really unfortunate that 4 was as bad as it was, I think the series would have survived much better if they didn't fuck up that and Tierkreis. That series has an obscene amount of lore behind it and I hate that we'll never know how it ends.

I've been meaning to play ff6 and mother 1 but I got lazy after having them emulated in my phone and then switching to an iPhone, especially because that ghost train part was a bit tedious

ultimate approval

fuck yeah, a remake would be awesome

I though it said Grand Dad

Had and still have so much fun playing it !

Same with Xenosaga.

First game was fucking amazing. They dropped the ball on the second. Game 3 was fucking amazing. Then it got scrapped and the 7-game series just ended.

this post is autistic and your mom is disappointed.

It's getting to be too old to post this now.

Half the fuckers in here have never even played it.

Hell, in the last few years I've seen people trolling saying that FF6 is better.

>FINAL FANTASY IX
>IX
I could have sworn it was FINAL FANTASY VIVI

grandpa

>ff6 is best ff
must have been the only one you played, or you have terrible taste

SUMMON FOUR GODS

Grand Dad is good too

Best fishing minigame!

My all time favorite game. So much to offer!

Honestly one of the most underrated games in history, a lot of reviewers shat on the combat system which caused it to not sell well. But still my favorite RPG in over 25 years.

What? Why? How?

It was shit compared to Chrono Trigger, and you play as a fucking cat for 80% of the game

Fucking hell the nostalgia

this was my first rpg game, fucking loved it. RIP Lavitz

fucking spoilers dude, i'm actually playing this game

fuck you

kek

Highest selling JRPG's of all time btw.

Very underrated game and I am not surprised nobody replied.

lol

Wasted trips

anybody who hasn't played this game yet should play it immediately.
Might be a fairly long time until you finish it though

looking for an RPG with a decent Love story

because I'm a sad, lonely piece of shit

It's okay. Fanbase is fucking cancer though.

>How dare you not use spoilers when talking about something that's over a decade old

Gen 1 on the Gameboy is fucking garbage. Take off your fucking nostalgia glasses.

I feel sorry for that dude