xvideos.com/tags/princessdust
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post more

There's none left to post, they're all endangered due to suicide and bad metal

cute girls

sauce?

Princess Dust

die newfag

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

Girl i had a small crush on in highschool

Totally instable, one time she tried to light my jacket on fire

fuck off

If only user if only

please tell me there are nudes of her.

nop

I really hate emos as a 'scene'. But emo girls are seriously hot. Most of them, anyways.

anyone have the webm of the emo girl on her knees blowing a guy? Short hair, chubby, thick eyeliner and a black hoodie on?

that sounds awesome.. that's my kind of person!

New-to-the-fag

>most of them
You might want to rethink those ratios
Not only are stunning emos like these rare to find but they all usually come with so much baggage. Still a nice fuck tho.

i want her FB pls :)

I can smell the daddy issues from here. Mmmmmm

Oc

yes thats the nice thing

emo chicks can be crazy in bed

sadly the last one i fucked before i was done with high school was like fucking a dead fish.

Oh, man high school was so fucking great with all those emo chicks around
Literally just being able to read got me so much fucking pussy. Got a double blowjob by these two chicks I had been trying to wrangle together for months. God I miss high school.

bullshitt!

Moar please

more of her ?

tbh they were all experimental af and wanted to prove how different they were from all the other girls that it wasnt hard to get them to make out with each other or get them to go just a bit further than the last one had.
This is how I lost my v-card, got my first blowjob, fucked a girl in the ass the first time and had my first threeway.

what is a fetish circus ?

clown fetish

I listen to this almost everyday

Learned how to play some of their songs the other day, 17 year old me would be proud

best album. honestly pretty bummed about their new one.

>>mfw ill never be able to date a emo chick because im not in highschool

xvideos.com/tags/princessdust

Uh try every 20 to 25 year old girl in your city
Or move
Because theres lots of em

My gf. Want more?

si

Her name is fox

from yesterday

dang, fantastic body.
Do you often make Foxy Lady jokes?