Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
not sure how many of you were here last night when i started my world of tanks thread , so ill start over .
Im new to the game and wanted opinions/advice / and since was going for british tank Destroyers i wanted if someone can gift me the AT 15A(didnt happen) but alot of you gave me some good information about the game .
My prgress is going slow im at AT2 tier 5 / 29000 xp away from the next tank.But im kinda gettin killed every game ,so its going slow .
To make things interesting trips says what tank line i should go(if you dont like what i got now)
I play at NA servers my nick is How_To_Tank_
any gifts are welcomed

OP here ,
i got 7 days of premium and 1000 gold from the invite code i had and the first missions i did .
What should i buy and is 7 days good for reaching tier 7-8 ?

first line british TD's are u fucking stupid ? the first okay tank is tier 9, and it's just so fucking slow.. if u really want to play uk tanks, play the med's great tanks in tier 6-7-9-10.

move to WarThunder to have more realistic gameplay in every aspect

Alright ill chek the medium tanks and see if i like something , and aye iam slow as hell .
Thats the 4-th time i get this ,but i just dont like the fact there are not only tanks on the field .

This.
Played WoT for a long time, then i found war thunder.
WoT is shit.

I'm going to add you when I come on. My Nick is AdrienRemaz

OP here
Alright this shall be my next game then , when i get sick of loosing all day long
Looking to it mate

I had the IS7 and E4 in WoT but found out about WT never played WoT again

WT>Wot why?

>no defined distance you can spot at tank its just a matter of hitting them
>realistic one what tanks vs other tanks
>APCR more realistic (has shit pen on sloped armor)
>taking out crew and modules is infinetly better than WoT (WoT has a percentage thing WT doesn't you slug a shell into a crew spot that dudes mush)
>no health kit (if a crew member gets turned to paste from a shell there's no fucking healing his ass)
>no healtpoint system (ammo/fuel explosion or kill all the crew any tank can be a 1 shot or 10shot kill)

Sup.

Former top 15 in the game for NA.

Here's the rundown, this game is dead as fuck. And by that I mean, they destroyed tier 10 meta, they destroyed tier 8 meta, and they destroyed clan wars.

Every good player just plays tournaments now, the clan wars map is a joke.

Most skillful tanks are mediums, you play any other class and you're hindering yourself due to lack of mobility.

The mediums I recommend are the Obj 140, T-62A, Leopard 1, and the E50M.

Leopard 1 brought me from a player who averages 52% win rate all the way to 60% win rate.

I advice against Warthunder unlike the rest of the fags. the gameplay would be pretty good if it wasn't for the fag planes they have that completely throw all balance to the wind.

also do you have that tank fully upgraded? if not then that is why you're getting your shit pushed in.

also the AT-2 is not that good anyone with a little bit of knowledge can shit on the tanks on that british TD line.

Alright ill chek that game , but just not today i realy wanna get that game that will make me feel good when i kill 3-4 people :)
Some of the guys last night said the same , that the game is fucked/dead /
Alright ill chek thouse mediums and see what ill like , as i said i cannot buy premium tanks myself (long story but im poor)
I feel that i dont need to get max tier tank just something that ill have fun shooting with and ofc manage to save some money to buy net or other modules on it (Seems thats expensive as fuck)

Angle your armor and use the environment to your advantage

t67 at tier 5 I think is an amazing TD.

100% recommend it. It has no armor so you better hang back and not get spotted.

Yeah British td's suck

That's the biggest issue in WT. those fucking planes, can't we just have tank fights?

WoT has artillery, WT has planes. Fuck!

OP here
Im trying to do that , just im not doing good job on it . Like i said i die alot.
That tank annoying when i fight one he just flys around me i cannot shoot it / maybe i should get that Tank destroyer line .
I think they dont suck , just not newb friendly . I just like the fact it has fat armor and im not gettin 1 shotted
Aye that kept me away from WT just dont like planes and again agree that artillery are gay as fuck

OP again
Im gettin sick of been blown away every game so im thinking about changing the tank .
T67 as suggested or T-34 medium / open to more suggestions . I just realy wished i can get cool premium tank to kill people like a baws .
Again i got 1000 gold but people last night suggested me to save it for later / dismounting/ or discount sales .

Here is a tip from someone with 35k battles..... at the start of a match be patient.... let he impatient twats rush in die and get killed.... and early on use your allies as cover.... who fucking cares you're learning..... once you die spend time watching players on your team and how they play.... remember you have 10-15 minutes no reason to rush to try and end the match in 60 seconds...

Im trying to do that too , but it seems most of the time teams just go YOLO and game ends under 4 min .
And i hate when some skilled player joins tier 2-3 with pimped tank and or premium one

If trips play any arti

Start with Russian med/heavy line, don't rush to high tiers, stick to tier 5 until you get the hang of the game

Will do that then , lets hope i wont suck with it as i do with the brit destroyers

for easy gaming I'd recommend KV-1. Brit TD's are kinda hard to play, too slow to relocate anywhere. I want the tier 10 FV215b 183 but I can't stand slow tanks so I'm stuck on AT-7

So it seems i will start over on the russian line , not sure how good they are but i had tier 3 destroyer and didnt like it thats why i went brit ones .And yeah britan destroyers got fat armor , and cannot move as i wish they could .
This is how bad i am in the game pic related

Play WT. WoT has premium ammo, premium consumables, camuflages that gives slight detection range boost for you, garage spots etc. In WT only premium bushes gives advantage.

So WT is simpler, for stupid people.

OP here
Alright so i switched to this and progressing fast (for now) i like how fast thouse tanks are its fun
Saw few guys last night with tank like that but it was some premium version 1 shotting people .

‌ ‌ ▲
▲ ▲