How do i convince my bf to do anal sex ? i've offered it to him several times but he thinks it's gross...

how do i convince my bf to do anal sex ? i've offered it to him several times but he thinks it's gross. i love him but he's very...vanilla.

First use the thumb, then just shove it in em when he lets his guard down

Anal seems pretty vanilla to me

fuck him in the ass to show him how nice it is. thanks me later

Tell him you're gonna fuck other guys if he doesn't.

get him a little drunk and then sit on his dick

/thread

not on him lol, the other way around, i want him to fuck me anally but he doesn't like the idea.

Blindfold him and then wedge his cock in your ass

that seems kinda dirty though, feels like blackmail

literally the best way

This
Also this. If he's that boring he might be a little sub. Tie him up and take control.

a combination of these might work. definitely worth a try

Hmmm show asshole? I need to judge it to take a proper stand in this matter.

What happened to "tits or gtfo"?

Take a thorough semen enema from his friends first. He won't be able to resist that devotion.

Sounds like a faggot. I used to have to beg my gf to do anal.

/thread

Pic, lemme see what he has to work with.

if he really doesn't want to, literally walk up to any guy and ask him, he'll be balls deep inside your ass within 10 minutes. any guy would be diamonds if his girl offered

Yes that's the definition of gay, you don't like anal.

Also Tits or gtfo

we're gonna need to see your tits

Nah, not blackmail. It's what any man would do.

We talked about his yesterday.

It was off topic so no obligation then, butt now we need tots+timestamp

Im a dude that said i used to have to beg my gf to stick it in her ass. Are you slow?

lose the dipshit and find a guy who will

oh, show us your tits or GTFO

Have fun breaking up with your boyfriend.

Meant second quote to be

You're rite, I'm gay because I don't want to fuck someone in the ass, you prefer it to be Harry too don't you? Just come out of the closet already

he's not a faggot lol, but yeah i think it's weird he isnt into it.

i don't think it's a good idea to let a stranger or his friends fuck me anally, feels like he wouldn't like that.

i don't know if not wanting anal makes him a dipshit lol

it could just be your asshole he dislikes, post it and will confirm

your only solution is to kik me and ill fuck you in the ass. bubonikuser

where do you live ? i'd be more than willing you rail your tight ass while your bf is at work or something.

Yes, if you don't want stick it in a few female butts then the odds are you are hiding something.

not going to lie it is kinda tempting, but i don't want to do anything behind my bf's back.

my gf won't let me fuck her ass, lets make this work for both of us

Op
I didn't know gay guys was bothered with anal sex. You have 2 choices. 1 tell him to fuck your ass or you will find a real man to. Other get a dildo about the size of him. Start without him let him come home to that toy pounding your hole. Of that doesn't work then he's beyond gay

you're the one into being collared and shit as well, right?

Do it in front of him.

why doesn't she let you ? doe she hate the idea too ?

i'm not a guy. but i do kinda like your idea, would he get turned on if he found me masturbating with a dildo inside my ass ?

ehm, i've never done that before, but i do think it's hot. kinda wish he was kinkier.

i eh don't think he'd be into that

Birth a dildo out your ass right in front of him
That way he sees that it's clean, ready, and if he won't then something else (or someone else) will
Also, post anus

we've tried, too big, hurts and she's not willing to work with me on it. 9 years in at this point, she'll never change

>Do it in front of him.
>i eh don't think he'd be into that

if he's so beta that he isn't balls deep inside you after asking once, leter alone being offered multiple time he's probably beta enough to walk into you getting used like a fuckdoll and he'd do nothing to stop it.

Gay or straight who doesn't? Love watching my girl enjoying her self and what's better than a toy balls deep in her asshole waiting on me?

its about that time where you post tits

You the same op that was here yesterday? The one who cheats on him with the best friend?

Nope as whole time. Lets see the fartbox.

>tfw beta kissless virgin
>tfw you would literally kill a man to get anal
>tfw you know you will die alone
>tfw you will never experience anal
>mfw

I like this idea also

Just do what I did.

Get him so charged up from foreplay and sucking that big cock that he's ready to push that cock into your pussy.

Then tell him your pussy is sore from fucking the other night still but if he wants to he can fuck the asshole instead.

Tell him that you just enemaed out your ass to clean out all the shit and tell him he doesn;t need to wear a condom. He can ride you bareback AND come inside if he want. Easy!!

how big are you ? it can be hard for anal, i think the biggest i've taken was 7 and a half inches.

sounds kinda hot but i'm not willing to take that chance.

sounds like i might try it

no ? i've never cheated on him before. definitely wouldn't with a friend that would be so dumb

i've tried this before. i did actually "clean" myself out beforehand a couple of times incase he did want to try it but he's never taken me up on it.

Same b8 thread for 3 days now. Slightly different story each time, no time stamps.

Get out while you can user.

post your tits and asshole now

Ok. Well with that being said. Why don't you pop in a butt plug before you get to his house or before he gets home...

Get take over and he'll probably like it if he sees it...

Also

>post ass plz

you should hit me up, i'd be fine with only using your ass. your bf doesn't need to know you can be my anal only slut.

that's a fake dick

learn to wipe/shower so he's not disgusted by you

i do like this. atleast this way h sees how much i like it. maybe he'll turn around after fucking me a few times while i have the plug in.

it sounds hot but it doesn't feel like a good idea.

kill yourself faggot

bring another man in to fuck his ass, he will then learn how wonderful it is and stuff his sausage into your bowel candy

if he's not willing to fuck me in the ass i'm pretty sure he'd be even less willing to get fucked himself.

if he fucks you doggy while being plugged up i'm sure he'll understand how much you want your ass fucked. do it. and if it doesn't work, i'll gladly do it for him.

He feels powerful because he can deny you your greatest pleasures, and you must perform a power play

1. Do anal with another man(friend preferably) to assert your dominance
2. Deny him his greatest pleasure
3. Fuck him in the ass

isn't it usually the dude trying to convince his girl to do anal? lmao but your boyfriend sounds like a cuck

i'll definitely wear a plug next time we have sex. about the second part... eh. it's robably not worth throwing away our relationship just for anal.

i don't think he'd see that as a way to assert dominance, that's cheating.

i know right ? i've asked and offered so many times but he doesn't want to do it. i don't think he's a cuck though. he's just conservative i guess

Did you even read all of my points you stupid bitch?

I'll go balls deep in your ass if he won't, problem solved.

If he can't be convinced just on the idea itself, he's beyond convincing.

you do seem tempted, can you imagine how good something like this would feel inside your ass ? i would demand to cum inside though, make you my cumdumpster.

do you really think he'd never do it ? it's so fucking weird everyone here is willing and he is so against doing it.

i eh.. don't even think i could take that.

i cant believe this thread is still alive. This bitch still hasnt posted a timestamp but shes getting responses.

don't act so surprised, people haven't followed those "rules" in ages. personally i don't care. we don't ask dudes for pictures of their dicks, why treat women differently ?

because nobody wants to see crusty dicks

If he did, it sounds like he'd only be doing it to meet relationship demands, not because he wants to. As for why he doesn't want do, your guess is as good as mine.

Lube up and stretch your ass a bit without him seeing. Blindfold him then blow him for a little while. Eventually get to pushing his cock in your ass. He'll almost definitely enjoy it if you're properly stretched/lubed, otherwise it can feel uncomfortable. My gf and I do anal now and again, she enjoys it, I think it's okay, but if she initiated it without me knowing, I'd probably love it. It's just awkward to start it.

Wouldn't want that shithole either. Fun to play with a little, that's it.

i'd definitely try this. and the buttplug thing of course. i hope i works

Will he finger your ass? Next time you/re fucking doggystyle, finger your asshole and try to get him to do it.

no he doesn't, he has the whole exit only mindset.

Bummer. Ain't life a bitch. My wife wont let me even touch her asshole, and I would love to stick my tongue in it, and here you are trying to get fucked in the ass and can't.

give him a condom, man

>buy this
>like $3 on cheap Asian sites
>present bent over you to boyfriend with this
>?????
>enjoy anal sek.

Tits or gtfo you fucking skank

If you're a dude, stop being a faggot

Anal is nasty dawg. That's where poop comes from. If your boy doesn't want to put his precious penis in the poop hole then I fully support him.

Stop being a nasty slut and invest in a butt plug.

have you seen the responses here ? 95% of men would almost kill for anal. you're in the minority dude.

>#imwithhim

OP. To make a long story short. I'm in the same boat.
I came out of a relationship where every aspect sucked but the sex was great.
I'm mostly into S&M. Here I am a few years later, with a "new" guy (we've been dating 3 years now) where the relationship is great, but the sex sucks.
He has a massive cock, nice toned body, and he only fucks missionary. I'm practically begging hands and knees to tie him up, be tied up, get hit, to get fucked doggy, gagged, spanked, choked. Anything.. It's almost always off limits. He ended up getting pissed because I bought thrusting sex toys to fuck myself. Well I needed something. Mamma didn't raise no hoe and I ain't about to cheat.
So I had to get creative. Bought a 60 of vodka and let him have at the bottle. Got him drunk enough to tie me up and fuck me anally and doggy and he pretends to not recall it and won't do it now.

So where this is going.
Get him drunk take advantage of him.
I still do this on the odd occasion when I'm really horny and need a good fuck.

anal is nasty but shitting feels good and so does a dick in a small hole...taking it in the butt should be a win-win situation for both parties...poor girl, i guess you'll have to try the butt plug idea

and no im not a fraggot

I'm 29. I've banged more women than I can even count. Literally done every kind of deviant sexual fantasy I can think of. Anal isn't that great. I like to do it once with the girl I'm with just so I know I can. Kind of a dominance thing. Feeling wise it's subpar. I dated a girl that loved it and it was kind of annoying. Got yeast infections in my weiner and it sucked.

I'm bi, I love stuff up my ass. I still think anal is gross. No matter how much you clean it im still getting shit on my dick wether I can see it or not. I'm not letting fecal bacteria in my penis hole ever.

I would be fine with an open relationship

it doesn't, i don't like anal much either. it looks hot but it's probably gross as fuck when u do it

>not liking the gayest form of sex makes you gay
Wat????

the gayest form of sex is when you fuck a man...

And three weeks later they're on here with a "What's this scaley green ooze erupting from my peehole." That's an infection cause by fecal bacteria that you got picking butt boogers with your crotch finger.

How do you fuck a man without fucking his asshole. Oral isn't you fucking it's him sucking that's different. Do you do it in like the ear?

Drop the zero and get with the hero.

ever heard of condoms ? they are a thing you know ?

lol. so getting sucked off by a dude is less gay than fucking a girl in the ass ? holy shit.

I kinda relate to your bf OP.

Sure, anal is a nice switch up from the regular vaginal intercourse, but I don't like the butt juice that's created from it. Like the brown liquid, and the chance of poop being on my dick, it's kind of a turn off. Your bf may feel the same way. Or maybe he feels awkward about attempting it with you. Have you two talked about it or are you just expecting him to do it on his own?

i've talked to him about it on several occasions. i know how to take a proper enema so the chances of any bad stuff is almost non existent. but i do get that he prefers vaginal but he never even tried anal and doesn't want to. i do not expect him to do it on his own i talked about it, i've asked him, i've offered it. he just doesn't want it